The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
124asf124, 222nge, kinkyboy94, Prejudiced, Swagelock, Tom666, Upup1234, WankJanice

Old 08-10-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 6
Just4funla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJust4funla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJust4funla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJust4funla is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All Newbies & those wanna to get their 1st power fall in here

Hi bros, just wanna check SBF used to have a rule regarding zapping others is you need to leave your nick and reasons to zap? Is there anyway to report the person who just happily zapping others without leaving his nick?
Old 08-10-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanlanloh View Post
Justin Bieber? Please returned all the points that you con from bros before up new bros for points ok:

New comer, DO NOT LURE by JUSTIN BIEBER high points. He is very very famous for conning bros to ups him but you could check the link below for all the threads that bros complainedabout him. Let him up you first.

DO NOT UP ME. NOT INTERESTED FOR POINT EXCHANGE

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost....7&postcount=96
up u +14
Cheers...............
Old 08-10-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 9
babelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud ofbabelia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arse-nal View Post
bro newbie_146, upped ur rep +16
ups +4 to exchange
Old 08-10-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1400 / Power: 9
NorthernPrick has much to be proud ofNorthernPrick has much to be proud ofNorthernPrick has much to be proud ofNorthernPrick has much to be proud ofNorthernPrick has much to be proud ofNorthernPrick has much to be proud ofNorthernPrick has much to be proud ofNorthernPrick has much to be proud ofNorthernPrick has much to be proud ofNorthernPrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len75 View Post
Len75 ups.
Upz 4 pts thanks!
Old 08-10-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20416 / Power: 26
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute

All are welcome to exchange...
please be patient while I up each bro daily. Thanks!
Me Siam Bu

zhaoxin sammytommy MatthewC owen10 thetrader2359 miffed Hanster kcboyboy drhyde79 Kickass13

Clip That I Like
Old 08-10-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 10
JiByeGaoBu has much to be proud ofJiByeGaoBu has much to be proud ofJiByeGaoBu has much to be proud ofJiByeGaoBu has much to be proud ofJiByeGaoBu has much to be proud ofJiByeGaoBu has much to be proud ofJiByeGaoBu has much to be proud ofJiByeGaoBu has much to be proud ofJiByeGaoBu has much to be proud ofJiByeGaoBu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Hello Bros,
I am always looking to exchange points with Bros out there.
Minimum ONE point for my 10 points.
My queue has one only today, then will be empty; so return of points will be fast.
Queue - To up when I get to my second round - 1447, Arrow'n'Bow, edward1, starbuck
Bros, If I have missed out upping back anyone, please PM me.

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha001 View Post
Alpha+6
Return upz, thanks bros!
Old 08-10-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 9
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
Up me please...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Siam Bu View Post
All are welcome to exchange...
please be patient while I up each bro daily. Thanks!
Me Siam Bu

zhaoxin sammytommy MatthewC owen10 thetrader2359 miffed Hanster kcboyboy drhyde79 Kickass13
Old 08-10-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 9
demonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud ofdemonhuntress has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKillerSB View Post
Upped you for exchange!
Return 4 pts
Old 08-10-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 9
FuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew101 View Post
Bro, upz you for exchange point. Cheers!
Return up, thanks
Old 08-10-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 9
JustSlapIT49 has much to be proud ofJustSlapIT49 has much to be proud ofJustSlapIT49 has much to be proud ofJustSlapIT49 has much to be proud ofJustSlapIT49 has much to be proud ofJustSlapIT49 has much to be proud ofJustSlapIT49 has much to be proud ofJustSlapIT49 has much to be proud ofJustSlapIT49 has much to be proud ofJustSlapIT49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arse-nal View Post
bro newbie_146, upped ur rep +16
4 points returned, thanks
Old 08-10-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 9
LaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond repute

+3 pts for exchange

1. Lao Er Ge (double face dude)
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Gang has 5 Donor Zappers with 65-70pts, one gang zap can deduct 350pts.
This gang is led by Double Face Lao Er Ge, can zap you even in zap free zone.
Old 09-10-2019, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26957 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

up for pts exchange, all are welcome...
no queue, fast return...
Old 09-10-2019, 03:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28886 / Power: 32
meatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernPrick View Post
Upz 4 pts thanks!
Hi, up 23 pts for exchange.

(min 7 pts for exch)
Old 09-10-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27255 / Power: 24
Goalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond repute

Daily exchange with minimum 3 pts.

Fast return.

Minimum power 7 and above to exchange.

n rd - ang09, 222nge
Old 09-10-2019, 06:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 16
koolboy is a splendid one to beholdkoolboy is a splendid one to beholdkoolboy is a splendid one to beholdkoolboy is a splendid one to beholdkoolboy is a splendid one to beholdkoolboy is a splendid one to beholdkoolboy is a splendid one to behold

11 pts for exchange
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1