The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-12-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
I am not against Ai La but gorgeous looks and boobs alone can win over some bros over here just like tat :
I really feel pity for those ML who offered more with average to good looks haha what an
insult to them

and some still complaint about paying 110 /120 10 dollars more , more things must be offered
Coz this is a market where customers are all male and we are wired to be visual beasts.. Hence until now we still talk about Donna, even though practically ALL bros who tried her can agree that her sensual is just SOP and nothing more. But that gorgeous face is enough for her to be super popular even at $120.

Don't feel too bad for the not as pretty but good service MLs la, the market is big enough for most of them to make tons of $$ lor, those that can't survive usually not because not good-looking enough or not enough services, but mainly because bad attitude and /or too picky about whom to accept as customers.
Old 29-12-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

Hopefully she comes back fully recharged and even better than before with a revised pricing!
Wah. If Baby revise down to $120.. All hell break loose...
Old 29-12-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Yue Yue finally messaged me back
said sorry , she just closed shop for the day , and now then have time to read and respond to messages
then I asked her to looked at the advanced booking dates , let me know can or cannot

then... not even a ok. no reply

business must be so good until sent sorry message than instant KO liao
Old 29-12-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
dosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
i was planning to tell her to do that. ha guess let her rest first ba
Old 29-12-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, I'd be extremely shocked if she doesn't do so.

She has to know her business will most likely go through the roof if she sets her pricing at 110/120.

It's a win-win situation for both parties.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-12-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Donna, even though practically ALL bros who tried her can agree that her sensual is just SOP and nothing more. But that gorgeous face is enough for her to be super popular even at $120.
never met her before but from what I read, not only looks but some classe as well
correct me if I am not wrong
Old 29-12-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yue Yue finally messaged me back
said sorry , she just closed shop for the day so just read the messages
then I asked her to looked at the advanced booking dates , let me know can or canot

then... not even a ok. no reply

business must be so good until sent sorry message than instant KO liao
Bro give her a break la lol most likely new MLs like her chiong like mad at the start so very little time for R and R.

They probably haven't really had the time to properly settle down and learn the tricks and nuances of the trade.

When I first visited Coke she was also burnt out from the previous sessions so we proceeded with makan and a bit of rest first before starting the session.

Old 29-12-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
skewboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I was slightly tempted even at $150, but decided not to spoil market. Eagerly waiting for this! Hope she sees the demand for her to drop price and welcome an influx of customers haha
Old 29-12-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
never met her before but from what I read, not only looks but some classe as well
Looks and figure wise I preferred Breeze but visited Donna more cos at least can French if she felt like it.
Old 29-12-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Looks, brains, character and fiesty if need be
Old 29-12-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
blackglass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
During this 8+ months, I think I met her at least 26-28 times after discounting the 2 + 2 weeks I was overseas.

She doesn't score the highest in the various categories, but I just seem to click with her. In fact she got negative reviews here previously.

What is left now is the day of reckoning.

Bro, understand how you felt i in your situation before too

but life goes on..it better to forget and carry on with our daily life.

Happy New Year 2019, time to start afresh
Old 29-12-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Coz this is a market where customers are all male and we are wired to be visual beasts.. Hence until now we still talk about Donna, even though practically ALL bros who tried her can agree that her sensual is just SOP and nothing more. But that gorgeous face is enough for her to be super popular even at $120.

Don't feel too bad for the not as pretty but good service MLs la, the market is big enough for most of them to make tons of $$ lor, those that can't survive usually not because not good-looking enough or not enough services, but mainly because bad attitude and /or too picky about whom to accept as customers.
True in a way. That's why there are visual advertisements on the websites.

Not true in a way as we are man but man of different ages and different appeals. For example I prefer a more mature attractive woman than just a young XMM. So different looks get their different audience.

I find the looks score are a little exaggerated lah. One man's meat is another's poison. That is so true.
Old 29-12-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
Looks and figure wise I preferred Breeze but visited Donna more cos at least can French if she felt like it.
Donna and Breeze are in a class of their own (of course I prefer the latter for her bigger neh neh ), in terms of looks/beauty.. Ai La is not far behind..

Haven't seen Baby in person yet but she could potentially be in their league..

YMMV, as usual..

Old 29-12-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
True in a way. That's why there are visual advertisements on the websites.

Not true in a way as we are man but man of different ages and different appeals. For example I prefer a more mature attractive woman than just a young XMM. So different looks get their different audience.

I find the looks score are a little exaggerated lah. One man's meat is another's poison. That is so true.
Well said, and hence there will be a customer out there for any type of ML, so long they have good attitude and deliver what was listed
Old 29-12-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skewboyz View Post
I was slightly tempted even at $150, but decided not to spoil market. Eagerly waiting for this! Hope she sees the demand for her to drop price and welcome an influx of customers haha
Preach brother!

It'd be a disaster of epic proportions if she continues to insist on her current pricing.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1