The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2013, 11:51 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Accommodation will be within your budget, drink also........ beach and bitch all near by....
Hosay man hope got my type of girls.
Bitch I on but Pattaya beach can forget it.
Sewage sea water plus pickpocket ladyboy thugs at night.

If my new plan works out smoothly I'll have more time to travel in 2014!

Huat arh!
Old 13-11-2013, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Hosay man hope got my type of girls.
Bitch I on but Pattaya beach can forget it.
Sewage sea water plus pickpocket ladyboy thugs at night.

If my new plan works out smoothly I'll have more time to travel in 2014!

Huat arh!
His pub have 20, 21 and 22 yer old puyings, not sure if it is SYT to you. Certainly SSSYT to this old fart...... and cipek, don't say I complain, OK...knn

I also lazy to go beach, farang wash their bodies there, layers and layers oil stain (sun block lotion).......

2014, wouldn't be my year of travel........

Last edited by etct88; 14-11-2013 at 12:42 AM.
Old 13-11-2013, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by O2BarSoi6 View Post
Pattaya getting bad press lately..fire WS..Ferry accident. City is growing rapidly and infrastructure cant keep up. Sounds familiar ehh.
I wont worry too much unless they start shutting down bars and nightspots. Personally I do find that traffic is becoming more unbearable at peak hours. Songteaws and indiscriminate parking are still the main culprits.
Btw..my bar is open for business and my fine ladies need customers. Samsters get a free beer from me if you barfine. How that sounds ?
yeah , Pattaya has grown so much so fast. Reminds me of Singapore in the 80's , everytime you go someplace , something new already up. My first trip to Pattaya was early 90s but didn't become a regular till 10 years later. Back then , Walking Street was not happening and you don't get traffic jams on beach roads. Nowadays during high season , I rather walk from Mike's to WS then take a bahtbus.

WS , in the time I've been going the last 10 years or so , has transformed itself from a regular street to a pussy heaven to the circus of a tourist attraction it is now.
Old 13-11-2013, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2798 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by O2BarSoi6 View Post
Ever heard of Soi 6? Me Soi 6 free tour guide. Come to Kawaii Bar . I need more guys to test ST rooms.
Hi bro,did make a trip down to soi 6 when I touched down on mon. However,I think the girls there are more to farang tastes..they didn't bother with me 555. so I turned and left. Sorry,maybe next time?

Another short fr,dropped by shark and angelwitch.perhaps I was early,but quality of girls not to my taste,nothing caught my eye (or maybe I'm not their type!!)
Went supergirl next,quantity was more than superbaby,but I find quality alright lah..paid and left..

Went superbaby next and sat down beside a couple of our sg bro.mms remembered me and I got back same girl. She was happy to see me and the rest was...I leave to your imagination lah :-P

Going to miss patts..

Last edited by Driftwood; 13-11-2013 at 09:42 AM.
Old 13-11-2013, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Went to visit Bro O2, fooking old friend of mine...... now I is a Soi 6 person, leaw. So relaxing, and lay back. Back from there over the weekend, and going this weekend......
Quote:
Certainly SSSYT to this old fart...... and cipek, don't say I complain, OK...knn
Uncle, u run road to Thailand again? Shiok enjoy life... so welcome to Soi 6 sexpat retirement club! Hope to join u soon! Now have 1 Ah Tiong geezer add to the farang pensioners to harass the girls there. BTW u is "eat dirty big" ah? Simi ma sapu?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 13-11-2013, 02:33 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
His pub have 20, 21 and 22 yer old puyings, not sure if it is SYT to you. Certainly SSSYT to this old fart...... and cipek, don't say I complain, OK...knn
Confirm not SYT enough for bro snipeshot08!

For me ok lah but need few days of expectation adjustment from fair to brown skin.
As long as (.)(.) fucking big and face not langar.
Can liao.
Old 13-11-2013, 02:43 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Hi bro,did make a trip down to soi 6 when I touched down on mon. However,I think the girls there are more to farang tastes..they didn't bother with me 555. so I turned and left. Sorry,maybe next time?

Another short fr,dropped by shark and angelwitch.perhaps I was early,but quality of girls not to my taste,nothing caught my eye (or maybe I'm not their type!!)
Went supergirl next,quantity was more than superbaby,but I find quality alright lah..paid and left..

Went superbaby next and sat down beside a couple of our sg bro.mms remembered me and I got back same girl. She was happy to see me and the rest was...I leave to your imagination lah :-P

Going to miss patts..
Go Thailand also cannot everyday eat tom yum gong. Sometime must eat kow men kai or kow kar moo or spend a little more go eat moo ka ta
Old 13-11-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2798 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Go Thailand also cannot everyday eat tom yum gong. Sometime must eat kow men kai or kow kar moo or spend a little more go eat moo ka ta
Khao jai bro.maybe I'm a sucker for gfe hence I rtf..hehe..
But thanks for the advice,I'll work hard on my game next time..:-)
Old 14-11-2013, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Never Go To Thailand

Never Go To Thailand!
Never Go To Thailand!
Never Go To Thailand!

http://vimeo.com/61561546
Old 14-11-2013, 12:49 PM
Samster

Re: Never Go To Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPBoy View Post
Never Go To Thailand!
Never Go To Thailand!
Never Go To Thailand!

http://vimeo.com/61561546
5555 finally something positive from you! Great video
Old 14-11-2013, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Postcards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
5555 finally something positive from you! Great video
Thank you sir, this new video I dedicate to you

http://vimeo.com/61828875#
Old 15-11-2013, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Uncle, u run road to Thailand again? Shiok enjoy life... so welcome to Soi 6 sexpat retirement club! Hope to join u soon! Now have 1 Ah Tiong geezer add to the farang pensioners to harass the girls there. BTW u is "eat dirty big" ah? Simi ma sapu?
..otherwise, that cipek nephew of mine will suan, brand and mah piu poh me as fussy old fart....

Heard there will be an International Fire Works competition this weekend, anyone can confirm?
Old 15-11-2013, 01:56 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
..otherwise, that cipek nephew of mine will suan, brand and mah piu poh me as fussy old fart....

Heard there will be an International Fire Works competition this weekend, anyone can confirm?
Firstly dodge bullets from MIB (Men In Black) in Bangkok.

Now going to join professional arsonists for merry making in Pattaya!?

I like your adventures!
Old 17-11-2013, 02:28 AM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Ah Chek... u run road to Thailand until how long this time? Can chance to meet up in Bangers for a drink this week or not?

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 21-11-2013, 01:44 PM
Samster

My friend bar boss of new bar at Soi 6 Pattaya. This Sunday, 24 Nov, grand opening.
Bottled beers at Bht60. Food, Sunday roast and GIRLS! Noob dunno what is a Soi 6 bar? It's also known as short-time bar. U can boom boom lady from bar in room upstairs. Good right? Macam like go kopitiam and fuck that cute beer promoter

Kawaii Bar at Soi 6. Can access via Beach Rd or 2nd Road.

Kawaii Bar - narak jang

If mongers in Patts this weekend do drop in. Only Singaporean owned bar there so boss can take care u.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1