The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-11-2014, 11:21 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 0
uwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwanU View Post
try one local chinese MILF the other day. Face ok but body really very solid. Massage power but her JUA GEN is simply out of this world. PM me if you want her contact. Rate $120 90 minutes.
Contact and location please.
Old 22-11-2014, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
no worries bro, the session went well but that would have been the icing on the cake... I caught a glimpse of the housemate and for a moment linked her to xx
the housemate is it this one?
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=6574

seem like is both ML & FL
Old 22-11-2014, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 12
PowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwtf View Post
Contact and location please.
bro pm details please..........
Old 22-11-2014, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Just finished this awesome massgae provided by this lady name 'HOERY', actually her name was call X...H...

to all bros who was really looking for a good, hard damn professional solid massge with Happy ending, SHE's definitely is the ONE.

Looks : 7 (young Milfy look)
Skills for Massage : 9.5 (really can match up with professional massager cos i myself is a regular at G SPA , her massage skill can really pair up with those)
Body : not sure about it cos all the while she's was wearing her top + bottom during the massge session
Boobs : At least a 'C' cos her longkang is definitely something.....
HJ : 8 (can autoroam her TOP, as for her bottom not yet venture into it
Attitude : 9 (Chatty, friendly, will ask you whether her strength is good enough, can request to her if u wan harder massage. during the session, the aircon was blowing onto me and i told her, she immediate switch off
DAMAGE : $120(for 90mins session) + $30 tips (Happyman after the seeion with all the knots on my body lossen, sleep through the night)
Ambience : 8 (with some soft music'FM883' on the background)
Location is at our G Land, not hard to find parking maybe is the timing

VERDICT : hard to find a ML with such a good massageing skills and provide a HJ, still with a pair C cup boobs at least to fondle during the HJ + definitely with a face that you wont reject. Also she's leaving soon at the end of the mth, I m not trying to help her with any business just sharing this ML Gem with my truthful FR.

Cheers
Old 22-11-2014, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post

that amy. those asking abt that ml not convienant for her to reveal atm.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 22-11-2014, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 12
cartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to all

Don Juan, dun keep us in suspense leh. Pls share the new gem that u found.

Last edited by cartmanez; 22-11-2014 at 11:16 PM.
Old 22-11-2014, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

It is the cum on spec treatment that all bros is talking about and wanna try ask her for it but was rejected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
Pls enlighten me bro.. what exactly is 'bac kia' treatment?
Ok bro noted will told her about it, hopefully she heed the advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Erm.. someone tell her Ling Er shouldn't brush teeth after every customer especially if she does BBBJ. Brushing teeth increases abrasions and tiny pockets of bleeding, which may increase chances of transfer when doing BBBJ. Same with flossing. Tell her use listerine is a better option!
Yea the bac kii treatment is better to BYOBK and try asking but from I deduce also no go since she has 洁癖 since can't 100% all on bac kia and not misfire on her face. No harm asking if you want.

Quote:

One good bro asked on our behalf during his visit, and it is a "no" due to 洁癖... so bro macktamer's suggestion to BYOBK may be our best bet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=491547

Thanks for the info, I'll get her to wear it when I visit, or maybe bring 1 for her hehe so I can cum on bac-kia.
Bro I think I know what happened that lead to that MR been written. In short, just say it is the usual chemistry, over expectation of both parties and ML new to sg reasons. So usually 1st few MR is either very good or very bad imo... So bros pls educate her the ways of MLs in sg. And she change to a better room with bigger attached bathroom.

Anyway just spoken to her, she is finally considering changing to a better location and not the kind she is staying now.. Hopefully she is not faking me about changing location and just changed to another place in the same area....

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=491547

the old thread was deleted when someone posted a Bad MR about wet towel, run-down hotel room, 1 hand massage and plain jane look.
I heart pain when I saw the super long detail MR was deleted just lidat.

Last edited by ssurfer987; 22-11-2014 at 12:49 PM.
Old 22-11-2014, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Bro I think I know what happened that lead to that MR been written. In short, just say it is the usual chemistry, over expectation of both parties and ML new to sg reasons. So usually 1st few MR is either very good or very bad imo... So bros pls educate her the ways of MLs in sg. And she change to a better room with bigger attached bathroom.
About the 1st MR, as it is more about cleanliness and not service attitude, which improved in the 2nd location.
She is friendly but not high GFE type, new to the people here, she said that most locals are very nice and polite, mostly not demanding..
She reminds me of a on and off GF i used have, meet up, screw each other, eat and talk then disappear..haha.

Last edited by Psam; 22-11-2014 at 12:54 PM.
Old 22-11-2014, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Yea the bac kii treatment is better to BYOBK and try asking but from I deduce also no go since she has 洁癖 since can't 100% all on bac kia and not misfire on her face. No harm asking if you want.
Haha... wear the lady gaga type of big bac kia lor

Anyway, think if she just wear it during the session should be quite turned on liao... machiam like the young sweet nerdy office clerk gal servicing you

Quote:

I cannot be sure who it is bro... so better not mention names... pai say

Cathy, Mango, pipi, antong
Old 22-11-2014, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I cannot be sure who it is bro... so better not mention names... pai say
pretty sure is her la, cos rainie mention 2 hint,
- same stable
- xiao yu

+ the staircase picture! haha

but she not my type la, so likely will pass.
also low in vitamin M now, will need to replenish for a while...
Old 22-11-2014, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
pretty sure is her la, cos rainie mention 2 hint,
- same stable
- xiao yu

+ the staircase picture! haha

but she not my type la, so likely will pass.
also low in vitamin M now, will need to replenish for a while...
This time round my eagle eye also not working... don't have impression... or maybe just not my type too

Cathy, Mango, pipi, antong
Old 22-11-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanez View Post
Don Juan, dun keep us in suspense leh. Pls share the new gem that u found.ht
i share later pm maybe 花朵 cos not convienant for her atm and she got herself a nice condo something like amy. move place and not open for booking yet.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection

Last edited by Mr_don_juan; 22-11-2014 at 04:06 PM.
Old 22-11-2014, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 12
cartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to all

Awaiting ur recommendations don juan

Last edited by cartmanez; 22-11-2014 at 11:15 PM.
Old 22-11-2014, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
i share later pm maybe 花朵 cos not convienant for her atm and she got herself a nice condo something like amy. move place and not open for booking yet.
bro reply my pm.
Old 22-11-2014, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
inkrubber98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanez View Post
Was browsing thru sglonelyguy when I came across
Jia Xin. This looks good. Anybody tried?
Tried her last evening. Not exactly SYT type but good figure, good height (~1.65m), nice boobs can suck, can roam everywhere. Look wise quite pretty but not my type, maybe becos she too teh already. The way she speaks seems like trying too hard to be teh but not very natural. Massage is good enough, oil and got strength. Area G. Overall 7/10 but I will take Princess or Innocence over her any day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1