The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-11-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 11
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Ok noted bro, will shortlist her since you highly recommended her~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
u be surprised confirmed chop. my best ml in for this year for look and figure but gfe still the other ml.
Yea area C also headache for me... Do persuade her to change location Even area B better loh... She is a nice gal overall if you keep your expectation reasonable.

Do let me know hw it is when you do try her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
noted!
but as u mention, area C... need think twice

Old 21-11-2014, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 14
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

MR for Ling Er. Pardon my england, not good at FRS.

First I have to say this is kind of a bias report, as I have a thing for skinny girls with perky boobs, GND looks.

Ling Er met me with a towel wrapped around her chest, waste no time to chat me up and ask me to shower.
Lie down on the bed next to her while she settle some client's booking on her phone. By now her towel is off and I lie there admiring the view.

Usually I go for massage with special, this is like special with massage. Some light massage / tease and she starts her special service, boobs massage, catbath, AR, then pour a lot of oil on my back and vacuum it up.

After that turn over and hj me hard, lick my tip with her long tongue, looking at her doing that is a kind of experience on it's own. After awhile she gulp my whole tool and blow me for a while, ask me if am I able to CIM, before I can say yes, she continues to bbbj me. Quite a hard working ger, tired her best to make me come without complian. I CIM after a while and she continues to suck me, she did some kind of a flick with her tongue as she release my tool from her mouth that sends chills down my spine.

Showered and chat for a while, too bad I got to go as I need to go back to the office.

Overall very good experience, everything is normal but her tongue is the hilight for me. Too bad not much eye contact when she lick and twirl her tongue around the head of my dick, else it would be perfect. More professional than gfe but very friendly and chatty.

Please note your experience might be different from me, she is new here and it will take some time for her to get used to the guys here.

She ask me to say thanks to those that wrote MRs for her - (ssurfer987).
Also she said someone ran off without paying today. Hiaz.

Last edited by Psam; 22-11-2014 at 12:26 PM.
Old 21-11-2014, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
damn pretty chiobu and super figure. best i ever seen. i vouch with my reputation.
Who is this ML?
Old 21-11-2014, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Eugene696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Who is this ML?
Bro..I think they r talking abt the gal wit very long tongue one...I also aim her but I think her thread like gone Liao.

Anyone can provide her new thread or web?
Old 21-11-2014, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wp188 View Post
btw Rainie aka Candy is going back 22th , rtm last few days but no gfe at all … sad case
Visited her on her last day of this stint... still pretty good though the first session with her still the best... this time round chit chat like friends who haven't met for a while...but one thing to note, there is another ML/FL staying with her, so no more lonely jap housewife vibe! (Bros who visited her at this place neber inform one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Bro, Ling er moved to another location a few street away with way better room and way bigger attached bathroom... Look good for my rtm...
She fully booked for the day by late afternoon! Power of the tougue and bac kia!

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 21-11-2014, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 14
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She fully booked for the day by late afternoon! Power of the tougue and bac kia!
I didn't get the bac kia treatment but saw it on the table on the way out.
Old 21-11-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro you tried liao ar.
Service gao gao and power power ar~
Bro, got ask her if she understand English or not??

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 21-11-2014, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene696969 View Post
the gal wit very long tongue one...I also aim her but I think her thread like gone Liao.

Anyone can provide her new thread or web?
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=491547

the old thread was deleted when someone posted a Bad MR about wet towel, run-down hotel room, 1 hand massage and plain jane look.
I heart pain when I saw the super long detail MR was deleted just lidat.

Suggest fellow bros posted their MR here.
Good MR posted on their thread will only be re-cycled for new girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
Thanks for the info, I'll get her to wear it when I visit, or maybe bring 1 for her hehe so I can cum on bac-kia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
...but one thing to note, there is another ML/FL staying with her, so no more lonely jap housewife vibe! (Bros who visited her at this place neber inform one)
Sorry bro, it was lidat when I visited her not too long ago. She is going back soon so I didn't bother writing her an MR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
she was unwell, and asked if I wanted to go for her friend. Bait and switch!

She asked me to strip, and to pay the money first. First time I experienced this and not sure if it's a common FL practice or what. Anyway, paid up to her .
Apprecaite the warning.
ML or FL, advance payment is a definite No No!

Everytime I reject/walk away, I felt happier.
These PRC are getting more and more garang!

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Last edited by macktamer; 22-11-2014 at 12:03 AM.
Old 21-11-2014, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlad1981 View Post
Bros, anyone else tried her? I am quite tempted by her looks
Short FR for her. Reached her location,not very difficult to find. She said its her first time in Singapore. Anyway entered her room, consider quite clean.

Look: 7.5/10 (abit different from photos, maybe due to no make up. But can see she is SYT)
Massage: 7.5/10 (quite hard and not those piano type. She even asked whether enough strength or not)
Hj: 7.5/10 ( shot twice. no 69. but she is very patience because second time i took quite long)
Auto-roaming: 8/10 (although no panties off,still can roam quite alot)

Anyway, still quite ok with her. Can talk alot,anything also can

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=489763...
Old 22-11-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IwanU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

try one local chinese MILF the other day. Face ok but body really very solid. Massage power but her JUA GEN is simply out of this world. PM me if you want her contact. Rate $120 90 minutes.
Old 22-11-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 11
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, Ling er moved to another location a few street away with way better room and way bigger attached bathroom... Look good for my rtm...

But still in area C , do ask her to move to more central or east location as I had already told her area not really good or nice....

Btw not that maze building....
Booked her for this evening but she later cancel appointment, citing code red.

Anyway, why is she operating from a hotel room? got free towel? just curious lah, first time given a hotel addy.
Old 22-11-2014, 01:34 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwanU View Post
try one local chinese MILF the other day. Face ok but body really very solid. Massage power but her JUA GEN is simply out of this world. PM me if you want her contact. Rate $120 90 minutes.
Pm me bro,,,,
thk u in advancr
Old 22-11-2014, 04:14 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ling Er 玲儿 MR

Quote:
Below is my commando attempt on Ling Er 玲儿 You all tempted too much.

She told me she has 洁癖, she will brush teeth and wash herself after every customers. And frenchers alert, no frenching as well since she dun like even with her previous bfs and also her 洁癖.

[/b]
Erm.. someone tell her Ling Er shouldn't brush teeth after every customer especially if she does BBBJ. Brushing teeth increases abrasions and tiny pockets of bleeding, which may increase chances of transfer when doing BBBJ. Same with flossing. Tell her use listerine is a better option!
Old 22-11-2014, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I heart pain when I saw the super long detail MR was deleted just lidat.
Haiz. This somehow reminded me of the MR I did for yuki on the same day her page got removed

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks for the info, I'll get her to wear it when I visit, or maybe bring 1 for her hehe so I can cum on bac-kia.
One good bro asked on our behalf during his visit, and it is a "no" due to 洁癖... so bro macktamer's suggestion to BYOBK may be our best bet...

Quote:
Sorry bro, it was lidat when I visited her not too long ago. She is going back soon so I didn't bother writing her an MR.
no worries bro, the session went well but that would have been the icing on the cake... I caught a glimpse of the housemate and for a moment linked her to xx

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 22-11-2014, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 15
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Pls enlighten me bro.. what exactly is 'bac kia' treatment?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1