The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-04-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 18
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

hello,KOC88 bro......
Old 10-04-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster (Donor)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason9 View Post
hello,KOC88 bro......
lol play pm laaaa not here bro...
Old 10-04-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexhouse69 View Post
All maya pics are real. Just because pose same doesnt mean fake pic. Dun believe? Come book her and see lor =)
Wait a min sakali its the instagrammer steal maya pic!
STEADY!!! Await the elaborator to elaborate lol
Old 10-04-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future

well say sexhouse bro....
Old 10-04-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Tried few times sexhouse ladies .agreed that photo are accurate.no doubt of it...
Old 10-04-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chrisiscallin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SH69 mystery bonk on (3/4) - 1/5

Checked with okt on short notice if available, steady can make it. Got Mimi, never see fr for her previously.

Room: very small room, no attached bathroom
Looks: similar to pics and quite sweet looking, thai tan
Shower: toilet is small, shower me with towel on.. Can tell she is quite shy type initially cos take off clothes also turn around. But once action starts, then good.
French: dfk type, all can
Bbbj: Slow and steady and everywhere too. really can see she put in effort.
Painting: Responsive and good. But not shaven sadly.
Fj: rides very well. will auto initiate for 2nd round
Massage: auto massage full body (she shared she is a massage therapist back home)
Gfe: overall Service is good - got at times got the Gfe feel, but at times feel abit commercial too.

Thanks bro Sh69!
Old 10-04-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1792 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future

Booked Teresa from Teeruk Lover this afternoon - didn't see any FRs on her but when I saw her large E-cup rack, I thought to myself that I cannot miss it. Her face looked friendly too. And Bro SK was prompt in all his responses - thumbs up!

Link: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=724223

Looks: about 70% similar to the pics in the link above. Think the pics were taken a couple of years ago.
Body: a bit more meat than expected but I sometimes like my women a bit more on the heavy side so I didn't mind.
Boobs: definitely E cup but they are saggy given that they're natural. Nipples are larger than pencil-eraser head and she's responsive to a good sucking. I like large areolas too and hers are a nice size and light brown in colour.
Vagina: trimmed with a bit of tuft of hair which I like since I get smooth-shaven pussy at home all the time
Ass: nice meaty butt which I'm sure a lot of bros out there would love to bang doggy-style
Frenching: reluctant at first but in the heat and passion of fucking, she was more responsive
Shower: SOP
Painting: my standard procedure is to get the girl lying on the tummy and then lash her cunt from behind. Teresa was very receptive of this and came after about 5-6min of my painting.
FJ: she was damn wet after her orgasm and my cock slid into her pussy without any problem. I sometimes prefer a really tight cunt that wraps its walls around my shaft and you can feel every ridge and undulation of the insides, but at other times I just love plowing a slickly wet vagina and hearing the "schlurp schlurp" sound as my rod smoothly slides in and out ... Did missionary first and then cow girl with her large udders swinging above me. She didn't even have to put her delicious nipples into my mouth, they kept swinging in between my lips as she banged me from above! I only did one shot as she wore me out ...
GFE: her English is pretty ok and she is quite a chatty person. Cuddled close to me so I played with her pussy and tits as we talked. She also gave me a passable massage after we ended our sweat-soaked session.

RTF: would really love to but there are other fish out there. Would fully recommend her though. She's good!
Old 10-04-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
RxBlack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Gwen of Silk Stockings, 10 April / 1930hrs Central, Area B

Decided to experience the service myself after seeing some good reviews of Gwen.

To my suprise, she looks different from photos, after a while you might think she look like one of those Hongkong female celebrities, like I did.

Looks: Look like my crush during secondary school days, has that glow in her eyes.
Body: Strong girl, tan skin.
Boobs : Man made nice to see but I prefer natural.
French: Very good skills like me.
BJ: Fantastic, she got the right moves.
FJ: Powerful, I can feel her movement and contractions
GFE: Cheerful and easy to talk to.

Nice cute girl with awesome girl power and hand skills.
Old 11-04-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAndroid View Post
So what if you vist before? To me not accurate leh
Picture speak more than any lj reason
Whatever the inside story is for that picture..
Isn't really important as the main point is how is the real person itself.
Would you prefer "real" photoshopped/Meitu pictures that are really from a lady, but looks a far cry from the real person instead??

Real-life more important than picture.
You can just book, then after that report back.
Pretty sure you would then agree with my observation.
Old 11-04-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
iAndroid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAndroid View Post
So what if you vist before? To me not accurate leh
Picture speak more than any lj reason

Old 11-04-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
NavyBlue is Cool - loads of Potential

Quick FR for Jade from Milkway

Think the girl is leaving soon

Looks: 9/10 very Similar to photos, 1 word SLUTTY
Boobs: 8/10 very nice to grab and suck, nice pair of naturals
BbBj: 8/10 nice and strong suction, sucks and cleans my rod well
Fj:8/10 tight and wet, very service oriented
Gfe: basically can click with her, not the time watcher sort, and keeps a bright smile on her face.

Old 11-04-2019, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 8
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

- SH has a good rep, that's a fact.
- The pic is fake.. based on the comparison by bro iAndroid, also a fact.

Why so many people say it's ok? It's misrepresentation. She gets away with it because she's chio enough right? Like I yandao enough so if I go into the ladies washroom, it's ok.. the girls inside just laugh. If I buisai, the girls will definitely scream.

Most likely the girl provided fake pics and OKT also did not know. Now CSIed already, please change the set and pls fuck her a bit for that.

Additional note.. that instagrammer has more than 600k followers.. her pattern no need to copy some random siambu la.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 11-04-2019, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
AHH2222MK6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
- SH has a good rep, that's a fact.
- The pic is fake.. based on the comparison by bro iAndroid, also a fact.

Why so many people say it's ok? It's misrepresentation. She gets away with it because she's chio enough right? Like I yandao enough so if I go into the ladies washroom, it's ok.. the girls inside just laugh. If I buisai, the girls will definitely scream.

Most likely the girl provided fake pics and OKT also did not know. Now CSIed already, please change the set and pls fuck her a bit for that.

Additional note.. that instagrammer has more than 600k followers.. her pattern no need to copy some random siambu la.
What a surprise that the OKT still got the nerve to claim that some of those stolen photos are depicting Maya. I don't think so. Or else the OKT of SH is a SAKAI Sillyporean. 8 out of 10 OKT are 1 cock color. The stolen pics belonged to a PRC model named 金雅珠. Maya cannot beat this PRC girl in all sorts of way. Enough said.
Old 11-04-2019, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
spermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud of

thanks for sharing
Old 11-04-2019, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermspray View Post
thanks for sharing

sharing is caring.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1