The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-04-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Saw this bro in LP following a petite girl in red attire everywhere. Until they finally stopped and chatted. Did you manage to get the number, Bro? 😉
Old 18-04-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Elderian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocstarfish View Post
Saw this bro in LP following a petite girl in red attire everywhere. Until they finally stopped and chatted. Did you manage to get the number, Bro? 😉
Yea bro, had a great time.
Old 18-04-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderian View Post
Yea bro, had a great time.
Great time or short time, bro? Goodness. I wanted to but the friend was there.
Old 18-04-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocstarfish View Post
I was at balestier with fb yesterday. Saw a Chinese man with Mynamar DH walking to the hotel. Was thinking to try Myanmar but no chance to get.
Old 18-04-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
I was at balestier with fb yesterday. Saw a Chinese man with Mynamar DH walking to the hotel. Was thinking to try Myanmar but no chance to get.
Government already open the gate, for Myanmar to come here as DH.....just wait a little while longer
Old 18-04-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1017 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

For bros that have multiple partner it's best to be careful. I was out with my DH over the weekend and she suddenly talked to a random helper. I asked of they know each other and she says "I like to know other maids from the same country so sometimes I'll just talk to them. Some helpers we acknowledge each other and become friends since we're also alone in a foreign land." Some helpers is really know each other haha

Ok lah, my helper is also quite talkative and easy going. So if your DH is like mine just be careful or just aim for introverted ones hahahaha
Old 18-04-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Some helpers is really know each other haha
Bro Charsiew, no need worries. Maids have inferior complex, they like to snatch one another 'bf'. Whatever bad things they said abt other maids, can confirm they done the same themselves also. Maids r juz for temporary enjoyment, contract ends they go home to their kids n husband. I have maids who said their husband betray them n bring gf back to fuck. But what r they doing here, ain't the same thing. They r more worst, lost count how many penis they have after coming here. So no need worries, if really they angry, just change a new maid can already. Unless u want married a maid who any men they also sex n r mostly a lair. But not bad, actually married a maid whom they can cook take care of the house n experience in sex. If u really want to get married, can consider Vietnam or china gals. Maids r still a maids especially all their friends have the maids look.
Old 18-04-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

If multiple partners, better to find from east, west, north and south and hope they dont bump into each other at LP, or CP or PP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
For bros that have multiple partner it's best to be careful. I was out with my DH over the weekend and she suddenly talked to a random helper. I asked of they know each other and she says "I like to know other maids from the same country so sometimes I'll just talk to them. Some helpers we acknowledge each other and become friends since we're also alone in a foreign land." Some helpers is really know each other haha

Ok lah, my helper is also quite talkative and easy going. So if your DH is like mine just be careful or just aim for introverted ones hahahaha

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 18-04-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
If multiple partners, better to find from east, west, north and south and hope they dont bump into each other at LP, or CP or PP...

Hahahaha nice lah

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 18-04-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro Charsiew, no need worries. Maids have inferior complex, they like to snatch one another 'bf'. Whatever bad things they said abt other maids, can confirm they done the same themselves also. Maids r juz for temporary enjoyment, contract ends they go home to their kids n husband. So no need worries, if really they angry, just change a new maid can already. Unless u want married a maid who any men they also sex n r mostly a lair. But not bad, actually married a maid whom they can cook take care of the house n experience in sex. .
Yeah. My DH every night will VC me. Maybe she scared I play other girls because her previous BF also play around. Anyway I also no time to play many girls.

My DH told me her real age and I also collected food she cooked for me outside her house. Don't want to talk about marriage lah haha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 18-04-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 14
itsme220 is a glorious beacon of lightitsme220 is a glorious beacon of lightitsme220 is a glorious beacon of lightitsme220 is a glorious beacon of lightitsme220 is a glorious beacon of lightitsme220 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
I recommend Macdonalds at Resorts World and can walk up to Hotel Michael or Hard Rock hotel after that...Furthermore Sentosa have free entry now...

Dont have to fight with Bangla or other bros for rooms and enjoy wonderful 5* room and experience...Your maid will surely stick with you for a long time...

Thanks Bro. too expensive.. I could manage yesterday in Toa Payoh. Corwded..
Old 19-04-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster (P)

candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

As long as your objectives is met, its worth it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsme220 View Post
Thanks Bro. too expensive.. I could manage yesterday in Toa Payoh. Corwded..

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 19-04-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapplexpress View Post

This Julie is all rounder a good fuck. Sharing is caring
She ain’t a maid man. 120 per shot at GL hotel. That famous Chinese name one. And she is viet

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 19-04-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster (P)

Aint maid? Then straight FL liao lor...$120 with room and no need to Q for room, sounds like a good deal...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
She ain’t a maid man. 120 per shot at GL hotel. That famous Chinese name one. And she is viet

Old 19-04-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cyberGuy85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i wanna screw maids also. but i dun have one. how?

i have 1 that come every week to clean my house. can? how to go about doing it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1