The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2012, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4132 / Power: 15
hairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
I shall hijack this question for a while and attempt to answer it simply, basically if u come to Hanoi and u plan to go Fortuna/Boss KTV, then u might as well stay in Singapore and cheong KTV in Havelock road; cost similar and no hassle at all.

So when u come hanoi, do what the locals do.. go to the local ktv, pay local prices, have fun! If u come hanoi and expect everything same same in singapore, then really u just stay in singapore i best for u.

if u need hotel booking that is "guest friendly", just PM to me. i can help.
Yes totally agree with you bro deptrai!

But since I am also exploring Hanoi might as well chiong Hanoi night life at the same time.

Btw, check your pm the system says that your inbox is full. I have some enquiries regarding hotels.

Cheers!

-hairy_abalone

Priority UPz Queue List, please pm me a link to your latest post

WAITING LIST:
Old 11-07-2012, 12:00 PM
Samster

hairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is an expensive joint to go if you are paying out of your own pocket. Normally this type of entertainment is paid by company.

It is the same except there is no privacy.

As long as the hotel is girl friendly and the girl is willing to go, there shouldn't be a problem.
Thank You very much for the info and tips bro!

Really appreciate them.

My power have not rejuvenated yet... sian! want to up you also cannot

WAITING LIST:
Old 11-07-2012, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairy_abalone View Post
My power have not rejuvenated yet... sian! want to up you also cannot
Dun up me, I am straight. I still prefer to up girls... Deptrai is busy man, if he is in Hanoi and he brings u around, then u won't forget Hanoi.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Deptrai is busy man, if he is in Hanoi and he brings u around, then u won't forget Hanoi.
Yeah I think Deptrai is too preoccupied with his stuff but anyways i'm just gonna post my supposedly enquiry to him on the thread instead..

Hi Bro Deptrai,

I have initially enquired reservations at Rising Dragon Hotel 1.

The officer at the hotel, named David, replied to my email and said that this hotel is GF friendly. And they are charging me USD20/night in total.

Do you have any recommendations or suggestions that might be helpful. Or maybe is there any better quality GF friendly hotels but charges similar prices to RD Hotel1?

Cheers!

-hairy_abalone

WAITING LIST:
Old 11-07-2012, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
maiteejoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Deptrai Bro
Tried PMing you but your box is full! Can you PM me your contact email or mobile, please? I'll be in HN from Fri.
Cheers,
Mai-T-Joe
Old 12-07-2012, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yeah I think Deptrai is too preoccupied with his stuff but anyways i'm just gonna post my supposedly enquiry to him on the thread instead..

Hi Bro Deptrai,

I have initially enquired reservations at Rising Dragon Hotel 1.

Cheers!

-hairy_abalone
PM to u already

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 12-07-2012, 11:54 AM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maiteejoe View Post
Hi Deptrai Bro
Tried PMing you but your box is full! Can you PM me your contact email or mobile, please? I'll be in HN from Fri.
Cheers,
Mai-T-Joe
also replied u already! ;-)

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 12-07-2012, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
Dogmai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogmai View Post
Thanks for the compilation, very informative. Still worry how many pages i need to go thru before my trip to Hanoi next week.

Any bros will be there or station there, can pm me. Can do a meetup there.

Cheers
Went Hanoi yesterday for business trip, just arrived back. I must really thanks bro hairy abalone for his effort to consolidate the info which allows me to have a good night in Hanoi.

Went for a Vietnamese restaurant with client first, very popular among locals and foreigner, called Quan An Ngan - Address: 18 Phan Boi Chau. Called about 5-6 dishes plus beers, billed less than 500K VND.

Planned next for some drinking, went 17 Saloon / Cowboy which is around 2 lane away from the restaurant. Waitress in cowgirl costume (Got USA flag) and also some henessey promotor / PR. Most can speak and understand simple english, 1-for-1 drink till 9pm and they housed a philippines music band which performs 2 set, first starts at 8.30. Can do dedicate songs (Pick Lady Gaga - poker face). 2 rounds of beers plus one cola for the waitress, 510K VND

Night was still young, decided to try out Dragonfly. When arrived, inside play loud music, more like disco type, client dun like it (shit.....no chance to explore)so went another place. Pick Matador bar, showed taxi driver the address but went merry go round and round "Hoan Kiem Lake", felt frustrated, stopped and took another cab. In the end, went back to the same shop house at 39 Hang Giang. Wasted a lot of time in taxi, in the end go to client's hotel for another round of drink.

P.S: Matador bar is at 39-41 Hang Giay (Update the list bro)

I believe next time must extend longer trip or go on personal trip, many places yet to try out...lol...

Hope my little FR (no action) is not too boring for all.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Triones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Night was still young, decided to try out Dragonfly. When arrived, inside play loud music, more like disco type, client dun like it (shit.....no chance to explore)so went another place. Pick Matador bar, showed taxi driver the address but went merry go round and round "Hoan Kiem Lake", felt frustrated, stopped and took another cab. In the end, went back to the same shop house at 39 Hang Giang. Wasted a lot of time in taxi, in the end go to client's hotel for another round of drink.

I believe next time must extend longer trip or go on personal trip, many places yet to try out...lol...

Hope my little FR (no action) is not too boring for all.
Dragonfly is good to trying hook up.
Matador is closed for renovation, at least as of 2 weeks ago when i was there.

PS. there are 2 hang giay street near by. 1 is Hàng Giấy, another is Hàng Giầy.
matador is on 39 Hàng Giấy.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Can forget about this pub. Just head towards Relax and 17.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
PM to u already
Hi Bro Deptrai,

My apologies, your pm came in late. It turns out that my friend have already made the reservation at Rising Dragon Hotel 1 laio lerh! But after checking out the hotel website you recommended me, frankly and to be honestly speaking, it seems that Rising Dragon Hotel 1 offers slightly cheaper room rates and gives lower airport transfer than the hotel you gave me. "Guests" are welcomed at both hotels. I hope you don't mind if I stick to my friend's schedule. hehehe. But thank you kamsia very much for the tips bro Deptrai! I really appreciate horh! It will be better if you would be available to meet up with me during my Hanoi visit.. haha!

Quote:
Went Hanoi yesterday for business trip, just arrived back. I must really thanks bro hairy abalone for his effort to consolidate the info which allows me to have a good night in Hanoi.
Hi Bro Dogmai,

Thanks for sharing and posting your story bro! Will up you once I got my power rejuvenated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triones View Post
Dragonfly is good to trying hook up.
Matador is closed for renovation, at least as of 2 weeks ago when i was there.
Hi Bro Triones,

Wanna check out dragonfly when we meet later this month?

Cheers!

-hairy_abalone

WAITING LIST:
Old 12-07-2012, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Triones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bro Deptrai,

My apologies, your pm came in late. It turns out that my friend have already made the reservation at Rising Dragon Hotel 1 laio lerh! But after checking out the hotel website you recommended me, frankly and to be honestly speaking, it seems that Rising Dragon Hotel 1 offers slightly cheaper room rates and gives lower airport transfer than the hotel you gave me. "Guests" are welcomed at both hotels. I hope you don't mind if I stick to my friend's schedule. hehehe. But thank you kamsia very much for the tips bro Deptrai! I really appreciate horh! It will be better if you would be available to meet up with me during my Hanoi visit.. haha!

Hi Bro Triones,

Wanna check out dragonfly when we meet later this month?

Cheers!

-hairy_abalone
FYI, standard airport taxi fee is vnd330,000 between airport to city.
i've been to dragonfly once.
i'm fine with anything.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triones View Post
FYI, standard airport taxi fee is vnd330,000 between airport to city.
i've been to dragonfly once.
i'm fine with anything.
Sir yes sir!

Very well noted.

Rising Dragon Hotel charges me USD15/trip. if convert USD to VND directly, the figures are exactly the same.

Thanks for the tips bro!

-hairy_abalone

WAITING LIST:
Old 13-07-2012, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro Deptrai,

My apologies, your pm came in late. It turns out that my friend have already made the reservation at Rising Dragon Hotel 1 laio lerh! But after checking out the hotel website you recommended me, frankly and to be honestly speaking, it seems that Rising Dragon Hotel 1 offers slightly cheaper room rates...
Hi H_A,

Firstly, no apologies needed, i only help people who can contribute to the forum with such hotel info, i dun own the hotel nor do i get paid for any hotel bookings.

Room not the same price also not the same... u basically pay for what u get.

By the way, the last time u mentioned Rising Dragon 2 hotel, now u say its Rising Dragon 1 that u book. is it this location:

http://risingdragonhotel.com/location/

If it is, then i can tell u its located out of the action area.

So when u touching down in hanoi?

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 13-07-2012, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi H_A,

Firstly, no apologies needed, i only help people who can contribute to the forum with such hotel info, i dun own the hotel nor do i get paid for any hotel bookings.

Room not the same price also not the same... u basically pay for what u get.

By the way, the last time u mentioned Rising Dragon 2 hotel, now u say its Rising Dragon 1 that u book. is it this location:

http://risingdragonhotel.com/location/

If it is, then i can tell u its located out of the action area.

So when u touching down in hanoi?
Hi bro deptrai,

I will be staying in Rising Dragon Hotel 1.

The address is at 61 Hang Be St, Hanoi. Is it near or within the action area in hanoi?

Rising Dragon Hotel 1 location is on the same block with your recommended hotel btw.

I will be in hanoi from afternoon of july 26 - afternoon of july 28.

You free for a meet up?

Cheers!

-hairy_abalone

WAITING LIST:

Last edited by hairy_abalone; 13-07-2012 at 01:22 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1