The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

con't..... Day 2

Both of us slept till 2pm coz we were at it all night long. I wanted to visit the bars at Perimeter after lunch but she refused to go and did not want me to go either saying it is "dangerous" to visit Perimeter bars now. I asked her how she knew and she said her former mamasan told her and mamasan's boyfriend is a cop so she trusted her information. Since I am flying off the next day she was willing to stay another day instead of returning to Manila.

We went to Marquee Mall for a bite and movie and by the time we went back to the hotel was already night. She adamantly refused to visit any of the bars in fields and told me to go myself. I decide to visit Texas Angel across from my hotel. This bar was small and Korean owned. As I sat down and gave my order to the waitress, the waitress just stood by and told me to wait for mamasan. Mamasan came and spoke to me in Tagalog. I gave her a blur look and then she asked me pointblank what nationality am I? Singapore? You sure you're from Singapore? I showed her a copy of my passport and then she relaxed and told the waitress to go ahead with my drink...... and gave me another drink on the house. We chatted and she revealed they do not allow Filipinos into their bar and I looked so like one. Texas Angel had a great lineup and most of the girls on stage were good lookers 8s & 9s standard. Mamasan told me her girls are for show only and do not go with customers unless they are given permission by the boss. All this while I had noticed a Korean man sitting by himself at a corner of the bar.... I asked mamasan if he was the boss but mamasan said he's the boss brother cum manager. I would have to be interviewed by him if I wanted to take out any of the girls..... No thanks I told her.... I already have a girl waiting in my room.
Old 10-07-2013, 01:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

con't......

After leaving Texas Angel, I strolled along fields ave comtemplating which bar to go next as all looked dead from the outside. I popped into Forbidden City (now renamed as TAO). They had 2 levels of dancers but.......... where's the crowd? I decided to stay as there were some good lookers amongst the dancers. An AngMo approached me and introduced himself as the manager. I asked him about barfine..... "No sir, we do not have barfines in Tao.... but we can arrange something for you." I asked him what arrangement? Is it I can take out the girl? He told me to buy 12 DLDs first then we talk. I asked him to confirm the girl can leave with me after 12 DLDs but he kept telling me to buy the drinks first..... then discuss later. I calculated 12 x 350p (4200p) is not cheap and decided not to take up his offer.

As I was leaving TAO, I picked up a flyer promoting a comedy show from England performing live at Suave's Music Lounge tonight. I called my girl and asked her if she wants to go... she was okay and I told her I will wait for her at Tequila Reef. She arrived in 10 mins and up to Suave's we went. Haha, the comedy show has been cancelled. And it was starting to rain so we decided to stay and listen to the long haired brothers. My girl sang a couple of songs with them too. Called it a night around 11pm and went back to hotel.
Old 10-07-2013, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Bannor is Cool - loads of Potential

oh my, this is dire!

Keep the updates comming guys! Now I'm glad I decided to wait by booking my next trip. Still hoping to come in 2-3 months if things ease up though
Old 10-07-2013, 03:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezone View Post
Sounds like the staff is very current on the situation going on in AC so good for them and you. They are indeed correct to advise caution and perhaps a change in venue at this time as it seems things are changing every week and sometimes everyday. Current environment also had a few friends I know cancel their plans for AC next month as they rather not face the risk of hassle or even capture during a suppose relaxing vacation. Right now its travel at your own risk and they rather not risk it. They will head to JKT instead as they will avoid PI. Feelings right now among some of my masters in PI is this will eventually spread through out entire PI as the new amended "anti-trafficking law" is a national law and not just a local one, its just a matter of when, so feelings are things will get a whole lot worse before it gets better--if ever.
Yeah..... I think they are also concerned about travelers getting into troubles in AC. They recommended me to go Illolo
Old 10-07-2013, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogmatix View Post
So true.

Whatever the cops are willing to offer, it's just not enough.

Living in fear all the time.

Kind of worried for a friend in a similar situation - the cops want him as an asset with all kinds of promises, but at the end of the day, he's probably left to deal with the criminals by himself.

Have advised him against it but nothing much can be done as it's his choice.
hear hear .. the "asset" System works for Pinoys, not for outsiders .. and life is cheap after all..

Somebody said that cops look for 'residual income' .. and believe like the Golden Egg Laying Goose- you must have more where you came from, go back and bring some more money here ..

Yah right ..
Old 10-07-2013, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 12
ashworth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campro View Post
Yeah..... I think they are also concerned about travelers getting into troubles in AC. They recommended me to go Illolo
The travel staff is very in touch with the travel changes to AC. Their advise raises much concern. Or else, they would not have mentioned it. Kudos to them.
Old 10-07-2013, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 19
yellow5001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 very diverse replies.

For F35JSF, Fields n Perimeter r no go areas, practically dead and no encouragement to bar fine etc.

for samaritan, its cheong as usual ! no difference.

hehe.
Old 10-07-2013, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campro View Post
seriously, if somebody tell me to go IloIlo, unless it was a joke or the girl is from Iloilo, I would whack her... or ask her with a straight face is she will be my guide (you can make out what kind of guide .. )

Iloilo isn't any more safer than elsewhere, heck, being in Visayas, it is closer to kidnap central than Luzon ..

Now if she mixed up Iloilo with Kalibo-gateway to Boracy, it is forgiven, still Bora is "bring your own" so no harm asking if she have friends to be guide

Normal vetting processes apply : verify if she really single, or really avaialble, or she will bring her boyfriend along shamelessly, for a start ..or will be with you and don't let you touch her .. and make you look like an idiot (yes, been there .. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashworth View Post
The travel staff is very in touch with the travel changes to AC. Their advise raises much concern. Or else, they would not have mentioned it. Kudos to them.
And for this, I am speechless .. ... seriously did you say that ?

especially when many refuse to believe why many guys go to AC, considering AC has other things to offer, officially, like Golf, for a start .. and un-officially FA and Perimeter don't happen to exist for many ..
Old 10-07-2013, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
tohkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow5001 View Post
2 very diverse replies.

For F35JSF, Fields n Perimeter r no go areas, practically dead and no encouragement to bar fine etc.

for samaritan, its cheong as usual ! no difference.

hehe.
Yes i agree. different view point, who to believe, the local post-er advised caution, the angmos post-ers says all is good.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

from what i gather from the recent sharings from bros who've visited, my thoughts as follows:

raids & light-ups
the raids ain't doing anybody any good. whether or not palm greasing is involved in the process of all the rukus, 1 thing is for sure... the incomes of the registered ladies r affected. when their incomes r stunted, a whole long chain of mouths to feed, go hungry. dependants that rely on the income source for education may inevitably be forced to halt their studies... in time, a new generation of panties dropping ladies join the work force.

meanwhile, mouths will continue needing to be fed. if there's no incentive for the girls to be working in the licensed joints, possibly more would resort to freelancing without health checks etc. perhaps it wouldnt take long for them to be the number 1 HIV infected nation.

flight schedule disruption
in the aftermath of the new manila terminal, carriers r encouraged to divert their flights to the capital, reduce or cancel flights to other domestic/international airports.

the harder they make it for tourists to access the "disneylands", the harder the impact on the ladies. and when supply greatly exceeds demand... their pussy prices may plummet.

my optimism
i'd like to believe that in lieu of the sudden drought in night activities, it would be pure stupidity for the girls to scoot after short-time. they'd probably do whatever they can to stay with the hirer for as many days successively possible.

as for the gals with attitude, its quite obvious that they may have found themselves a giro machine that remits $ to them regularly. hence, panties dropping is no longer an occupation, but a past time. and then, maybe when the giro stops wiring $, they'd switch back to full time again.

on the down side, we may have to put up with their aunt agony sob stories when the time comes for tipping.

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 10-07-2013, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by suteerak1099 View Post
from what i gather from the recent sharings from bros who've visited, my thoughts as follows:

raids & light-ups
the raids ain't doing anybody any good. whether or not palm greasing is involved in the process of all the rukus, 1 thing is for sure... ...

meanwhile, mouths will continue needing to be fed. if there's no incentive for the girls to be working in the licensed joints, possibly more would resort to freelancing without health checks etc... ...

in the aftermath of the new manila terminal, carriers r encouraged to divert their flights to the capital... ...

my optimism
i'd like to believe that in lieu of the sudden drought in night activities, it would be pure stupidity for the girls to scoot after short-time. they'd probably do whatever they can to stay with the hirer for as many days successively possible.

as for the gals with attitude, its quite obvious that they may have found themselves a giro machine that remits $ to them regularly. hence, panties dropping is no longer an occupation, but a past time. and then, maybe when the giro stops wiring $, they'd switch back to full time again.

on the down side, we may have to put up with their aunt agony sob stories when the time comes for tipping.
cant agree more bro. your optimism is mine too. anyway the bosses and girls may not think like what we think. so sometimes what they do makes us dont understand. they may ups the bf prices despite of the quietness when business becomes desperate. but what you said about the attitude and runners... yeah... hope they are smart enough to work harder to please their guests.
Old 10-07-2013, 06:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
BigAllan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
cant agree more bro. your optimism is mine too. anyway the bosses and girls may not think like what we think. so sometimes what they do makes us dont understand. they may ups the bf prices despite of the quietness when business becomes desperate. but what you said about the attitude and runners... yeah... hope they are smart enough to work harder to please their guests.
That's wishful thinking. You dun understand the pinay mentality. Many are happy with the 100-150p that they get dancing on stage. If we dun force them to go with the johns, they would rather pig in. There is a real fear amongst them that they may be barfined by an asset coz that would mean being locked up for months unless they can cough up the fine money. Many have to endure sexual molestation by the jailors too whilst in custody. So they rather forego the earnings from going with a John and be satisfied with their daily pittance.

Damn. It is getting to be so difficult to run a bar now.
Old 10-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
BigAllan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suteerak1099 View Post
in the aftermath of the new manila terminal, carriers r encouraged to divert their flights to the capital, reduce or cancel flights to other domestic/international airports..
It's the other way. When NAIA were remaking Terminal 1 they shunted several airlines to DMIA. Now that the makeover is complete, these airlines want their slots in NAIA back. By staying at DMIA would be disadvantageous to their claims.
Old 10-07-2013, 07:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohkee View Post
Yes i agree. different view point, who to believe, the local post-er advised caution, the angmos post-ers says all is good.
For me I would rather take the word of our bros on the ground than rely on the AngMos business owners or managers as they have vested interests in making a post to their advantage.

Where are our AC residents Ziebart & Datou? This is period that we need your feedback from the ground
Old 10-07-2013, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
Dogmatix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
hear hear .. the "asset" System works for Pinoys, not for outsiders .. and life is cheap after all..

Somebody said that cops look for 'residual income' .. and believe like the Golden Egg Laying Goose- you must have more where you came from, go back and bring some more money here ..

Yah right ..
He is a pinoy...

Which is worse cos his family et al also have to live in fear of reprisal...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1