The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-04-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 13
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royara0429 View Post
Good morning Bros!

https://ibb.co/NrPxj9h
Very fair skin. From which country?
Old 11-04-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
Siow arh.... $200 !!!???
For that amount, I could have a double entry and 2 shots for a FFM session.

https://streamable.com/mf6el7

https://streamable.com/mf6el7

Who knows or can recommend any site to post video clips for free and will not get deleted due to violate their T&Cs ???

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 11-04-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 19
Manofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royara0429 View Post
Good morning bros!!

LBFM asked if I miss her susu. Of course I do!

https://ibb.co/ZHCX5hL
Nice tits , tell her u wana daily feed
Old 11-04-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 9
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

Today meet up with Indon cancel by me because of timing. Ended up in dome1.
Old 11-04-2022, 07:55 PM
Samster

bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Can someone tell me how to break up nicely with an indo maid without hurting her feeling badly?
Old 11-04-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardlee View Post
Can someone tell me how to break up nicely with an indo maid without hurting her feeling badly?
Bro, careful, some maids will kill herself. U r her only hope, u break with her mean she no more hope to help her family out of poverty. Good luck.
Old 11-04-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 18
Abildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Just a suggestion, because no two peas in the pod are the same. So perhaps you can try to start working on the differences and subtly make it this a potential factor for her to distant away from you.

It could be any/ combination of the following:

- A habit of yours which she dislikes/ loathes/ disagree
- A preference of yours which she dislikes/ loathes/ disagree
- A mindset of yours which she dislikes/ loathes/ disagree
- A method of approaching or way of handling matters which she dislikes/ loathes/ disagree

The above factors can either sexual and non-sexual and is definitely non-exhaustive.
Old 11-04-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, careful, some maids will kill herself. U r her only hope, u break with her mean she no more hope to help her family out of poverty. Good luck.
This is very scary.
Old 11-04-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abildd View Post
Just a suggestion, because no two peas in the pod are the same. So perhaps you can try to start working on the differences and subtly make it this a potential factor for her to distant away from you.

It could be any/ combination of the following:

- A habit of yours which she dislikes/ loathes/ disagree
- A preference of yours which she dislikes/ loathes/ disagree
- A mindset of yours which she dislikes/ loathes/ disagree
- A method of approaching or way of handling matters which she dislikes/ loathes/ disagree

The above factors can either sexual and non-sexual and is definitely non-exhaustive.
Okay, noted. I think I will cut the tips to zero.
Old 11-04-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Okay, noted. I think I will cut the tips to zero.
Lol during the initial phase of The Maid is too emotional or clingy I stop and cancel the first meetup. It’s quite obvious can tell one. The moment u let ur small head think and bang her its gg. Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned. I hope all goes well for u. Just a side note…it’s not someone staying in Whampoa GL Bahru area right? Cuz got one I totally blocked but still try ways to contact me even though I haven’t bedded her yet

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 11-04-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jakee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, just want to ask if there’s any restrictions bringing a fdw maid to hotels?

And any bros have any nice recommendation of hotels that you bring your maid to? 😁 can pm if if not convenient to say here. Thanks bros.
Old 11-04-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Hi guys, just want to ask if there's any restrictions bringing a fdw maid to hotels?

And any bros here have any nice recommendations of hotels that you would bring the maid to? can pm me if not convenient to say here. thanks bros.
Old 11-04-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Hi guys, just want to ask if there's any restrictions bringing a fdw maid to hotels?

And any bros here have any nice recommendations of hotels that you would bring the maid to? can pm me if not convenient to say here. thanks bros.
Old 11-04-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Lol during the initial phase of The Maid is too emotional or clingy I stop and cancel the first meetup. It’s quite obvious can tell one. The moment u let ur small head think and bang her its gg. Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned. I hope all goes well for u. Just a side note…it’s not someone staying in Whampoa GL Bahru area right? Cuz got one I totally blocked but still try ways to contact me even though I haven’t bedded her yet
Not staying in Whampoa GL. I just want to end it nicely because she is getting too emotional and clingy.
Old 11-04-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

So fierce meh??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1