The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 08-04-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

$200 is only her fees...not including room, transport, food and miscellaneous...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
I not surprise tat some maid can really demand $200 per round.. n one offday can have at least 4 differ guy.. jus like wat hurricane69 bros tat champion DH.. i see most guy will pay tat $200 for her cos she really have tat ok look, good body of 36C n not fat.. most important she is very horny type of girl tat allow all kind of position.. $200 may even 2 or more round
$200 for this kind of maid i think still alot of bros considered it worth compare to MP $50 entrance fee, $150 commercial full service 1 round..

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 08-04-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
to your line item 4, I was appalled too. When the champion DH told me, she has already scheduled 5 bros for bang session. $200/shot..

oh boy, nowadays I have to see DH another way. For all u know, the branded bag they carry is authentic and not AAA replica.
Bro, let's do some mathematic, 5 bros mean 5 times the risk. The probability can also be compounded, x^4 times riskier in a month. The 4k pm she got for those sessions will be coffin money for her. But those money she might have sent home n had already spent by her family. Infact, when u think carefully, u will know fucking a maid have higher chance to catching a disease then fucking a FL. Seeing every yrs many get diagnosed unknowingly, juz wondering till now we don't know how many actually have catch the hiv.
Old 08-04-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
ranger22 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I come read this chat only to see if my maid got kena eaten by the bros here or not.. Anyone else like me? Lmao
Old 08-04-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger22 View Post
I come read this chat only to see if my maid got kena eaten by the bros here or not.. Anyone else like me? Lmao
No, I here to eat other maids including yours, cheers bro, no heart feeling ok, haha
Old 08-04-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=candeo_88;21204347]$200 is only her fees...not including room, transport, food and miscellaneous...

Alot of bros kpkb $150 to $200 for an maid is ex.. but i believe there is still alot of bros here giving this kind of amount or even more per month..
If not how can there be so many maid able to post themselves having good food every offday.. high tea or even buying expensive items..
Nowsdays those clever maid maybe earning more than us or even their employers.. haha
Old 08-04-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Here’s some calculations for u…meet maid pay for hotel etc ard 300. Meet her twice a week almost can hire ur own domestic helper clean house and even service u lol. Win win for both…she gets a job as well as sextisfaction hahaha

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 08-04-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

I said many times, if you have the money to burn, go for it.

Free/cheap doesnt mean it is good. If one maid can be satisfy by top up or food, 80% must be upped by many uncles and bangla guys.
Meaning she is far more dangerous than those premium ones..

Who know her bbbj will affect bros here even when capped sex?

I myself go for good ones, those know me that i had posted before is top qualities though now i only left 1 indo and 1 myanmar fb maid..

Haiz need more new blood fast..
Old 08-04-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 3
sinkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Out of curiosity, what was the damage? If not convenient to say in open, can pm me? Tks
$200 and above.. anything below that she will skip you… not including hotel, not including shopping not including restaurant bill. I didn’t talk about hotel. I ask her out for a meal and tell her let’s go shopping. After that she happy I just drive her to hotel say let’s find a place to relax since we tired…

Fyi I manage to glance at her IC and she is above 35
Old 08-04-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster (P)

candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

For sure I'm one will complain cuz Ive had free maids before...only transport, room and simple meals...and simple gifts for her bday...

If bros or any customers have the money and time, by all means go ahead and enjoy...

For me, I'll be hopping across the border every weekend to eat, shop and sex..."ESS"

[QUOTE=hhlover;21204408]
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
$200 is only her fees...not including room, transport, food and miscellaneous...

Alot of bros kpkb $150 to $200 for an maid is ex.. but i believe there is still alot of bros here giving this kind of amount or even more per month..
If not how can there be so many maid able to post themselves having good food every offday.. high tea or even buying expensive items..
Nowsdays those clever maid maybe earning more than us or even their employers.. haha

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.

Last edited by candeo_88; 08-04-2022 at 02:49 PM. Reason: SPelling
Old 08-04-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=candeo_88;21204546]

For me, I'll be hopping across the border every weekend to eat, shop and sex..."ESS"

Talking about border hopping, heard most ktv only the lousy ones. All the wild and pretty ones kenna 6-8hr bookings at condo already. Something like sg but much cheaper. Also not sure if the spas have any lookers left.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 08-04-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster (P)

I guess those activities will take longer time to recover and also subject to the relationship between owners and the authorities...its unusual times anyways...

Go across, turn on WeChat nearby and you will be flooded with choices...but mostly viets and thais, yet to engage nasi lemak yet...that will be my next adventure trip...

[QUOTE=xxFTOxx;21204633]
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post

Talking about border hopping, heard most ktv only the lousy ones. All the wild and pretty ones kenna 6-8hr bookings at condo already. Something like sg but much cheaper. Also not sure if the spas have any lookers left.

Old 08-04-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger22 View Post
Bro, I guess this forum only form 10% in fucking maids. The remaining 90% r scattered everywhere. For eg, ah tiong bring back hostel to fuck, ang mo, friends introduce etc etc. All these did not come to the forum to discuss n show photo. So if u nv found your maid here, doesn't mean she nv fuck. 90% chances she let others eat. Looking at the hugh numbers of maids practising raw sex, I am juz curious how many actually get non treatable disease n get sent home.
Old 08-04-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster (P)

SBF is one of the many platforms in the cyberspace where like minded bros come and TCSS...

Not every cheongster is here in SBF...No one mentioning not upping any Janet, Judy or Jolene doesnt mean that shes not been upped by other cheongsters...

Have any one of you seen any Bangla or India cheongsters here? But you see them q outside every available transit hotels on the weekend...If they start to post every of their conquests in SBF, I think this thread will run into thousands of pages...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, I guess this forum only form 10% in fucking maids. The remaining 90% r scattered everywhere. For eg, ah tiong bring back hostel to fuck, ang mo, friends introduce etc etc. All these did not come to the forum to discuss n show photo. So if u nv found your maid here, doesn't mean she nv fuck. 90% chances she let others eat. Looking at the hugh numbers of maids practising raw sex, I am juz curious how many actually get non treatable disease n get sent home.

Old 08-04-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Move aside overprice maids!

Found this vietbu on michat offering service from a budget hotel. She stay here since last year already.

Very cute change to birthday suit then ask me to pay her first haha.

Initially skeptical since lots of those scams to ask you pay upfront.

1 shot $110. Boobs real and nice trimmed pussy.
Old 08-04-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Move aside overprice maids!

Found this vietbu on michat offering service from a budget hotel. She stay here since last year already.

Very cute change to birthday suit then ask me to pay her first haha.

Initially skeptical since lots of those scams to ask you pay upfront.

1 shot $110. Boobs real and nice trimmed pussy.
Nice catch. Many bros going to ask u to share ctc soon. lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1