The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2006, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
anywa dun mention of the dinner..next time i go KL, it will be u guys ' turn to treat me.
No problem man... waiting for your arrival ... BTW, how wuz your KC ger... Mine and CBM's wanted to follow us back to our hotel after supper... our face went pale... can imagine part 2 of the Tarma Attempt video at 3am in the morning... hehehe... amazing what treating a ger well can get u...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 06-02-2006, 10:38 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
yeah..almost forgot to explain the Title of TMK..well brudder stiffneck oredi proclaimed this 1st title of 2006!!

so TD, i think u no need to relinquish yr title liao.
TMK... TarMa King ah..??? So how many times our bro tarma this time lah... KNN... must get lessons from him lah... can help teach CBM also arr..

Old 06-02-2006, 10:40 AM
Samster

Re: Incident At Airport

Quote:
just a thought.

when i arrived at airport last night with SN, saw something quite interesting but annoying. as we approaching and queing up for the custom check(passport) , there was this lady custom officer who cannot stop asking all Uncles " wow..came back from Hatyai huh?" "how come only all men all this flight huh?" "how come got no ladies in this flight huh?" "how come...?"
surprising all these garang Uncles who an hour ago ,boasting abt their trip in hatyai and teasing the air stewardess on the flight..suddenly become timid and shy... speechless and helplessly standing and smiling as she clears them.
kekeke
Actually, she is interested in being an FL... wah ... Customs Officer... sure can do anal one (yours!!! )... Why u so shy, never take up offer hehehe

Old 06-02-2006, 10:45 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
No problem man... waiting for your arrival ... BTW, how wuz your KC ger... Mine and CBM's wanted to follow us back to our hotel after supper... our face went pale... can imagine part 2 of the Tarma Attempt video at 3am in the morning... hehehe... amazing what treating a ger well can get u...
she's ok lorr. wau lau..if got part 2..die liao.. how to find roti at 3am for both of you??
Old 06-02-2006, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
she's ok lorr. wau lau..if got part 2..die liao.. how to find roti at 3am for both of you??
Hahaha... the roti for CBM only lorr... I where got so lucky one

Old 06-02-2006, 10:49 AM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
TMK... TarMa King ah..??? So how many times our bro tarma this time lah... KNN... must get lessons from him lah... can help teach CBM also arr..
CBM oredi kudos to TMK liao...if not for CBM to last min take TMK 's third gal..
TMK will upgrade himself to go for triple play on a bloody SUNDAY liao!!!
and not forgetting to mention his RECOVERY TIME!!! ASK 1800-CBM to know more about TMK's TARMA excurions!!
Old 06-02-2006, 10:51 AM

Re: Incident At Airport

Quote:
Actually, she is interested in being an FL... wah ... Customs Officer... sure can do anal one (yours!!! )... Why u so shy, never take up offer hehehe
better not..mah hai! if not next time i no need to have passport..she will just have to stamp date in date out on my pomelo bums...kekeke.
Old 06-02-2006, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Hahaha... the roti for CBM only lorr... I where got so lucky one
i tot the roti is the prop for u and CBM for the acting?? KNN..i still remember u in video keeps buaya all the gals , walking arnd...talking to the gals..! kekeke
btw..my T-Agent says thanx to yr tips..and sebast too..!
Old 06-02-2006, 01:31 PM

Thumbs up Re: Match report: Chelsea 2 Liverpool 0

Sunday, Feb 05, 2006
Match report: Chelsea 2 Liverpool 0

nothing particular...just wanna celebrate my fav team with my return to Spore!
Old 06-02-2006, 04:28 PM

yo..KLK. i help u guys thought of a better name for movie liao...
let's call it "The Memoirs Of The ROTI"
Old 06-02-2006, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
yeah..almost forgot to explain the Title of TMK..well brudder stiffneck oredi proclaimed this 1st title of 2006!!

so TD, i think u no need to relinquish yr title liao.
Pls lah i cannot make it as TMK as the one i had was at a MP (Cintana) so cannot count lah!
But a bit wasted could have had my first tama plus one,but went to see the bed lucky did not have the tama plus one cus the bed cannot hold four people!Kekekekeke!!!!

But i must say that the "trip" that i had with the two WL was super value for money never had so much BJ (loved ever min of it!)If you guys want to i can write a short FR lol!

Bro TD it was great meeting you although did not really get to cheong till the last day of my trip!

If only the super CMI friend's had not been booked then i could have had a real tama (LT bonking two WL together).But if i had them (super CMI and her friend) then i would not have had the money to try the two gems at the MP.

Ah so many WL so little time and money to try them!

Map of Hatyai!!!

Last edited by stiffneck; 06-02-2006 at 06:12 PM.
Old 06-02-2006, 06:05 PM
Samster

stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
CBM oredi kudos to TMK liao...if not for CBM to last min take TMK 's third gal..
TMK will upgrade himself to go for triple play on a bloody SUNDAY liao!!!
and not forgetting to mention his RECOVERY TIME!!! ASK 1800-CBM to know more about TMK's TARMA excurions!!
Pls my recovery time was nothing to be proud of cus i had taken med mah!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 06-02-2006, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Bros Stiffneck this year you got alot of HUAY ANG izit? Can go back hatyai so fast.
Old 06-02-2006, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u
Bros Stiffneck this year you got alot of HUAY ANG izit? Can go back hatyai so fast.
Haizzz do not say already lah my Huay Ang all gone.This month have to eat LO Ti and drink water only!But saw coco from Bigleo slup!(love AJ)

But pls note that i went only for 3 days trip only and i only booked LT only for one night hor.Bo pian my brudder Taurus will get lonely so even if i have to eat lo ti also bo pian!

Map of Hatyai!!!

Last edited by stiffneck; 06-02-2006 at 06:30 PM.
Old 06-02-2006, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
yea nice meeting bro Karupa, Thai75 and Taurus hope to see some of u guys in our next destination

Btw Dekuip no need to post the video!
So am i a previledged member?kekekekek!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1