The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2011, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Potent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 164 Days in Singapore Changi Prison

To all bros...

It might be tough after coming out of the prison but remember this, there is always a chance of repentance if one has a will to move on in life. If you think, life in prison is a total waste of time, you will be wrong. You have served your sentence and now it is the best time to put your thoughts and past mistakes to the test. Do not commit the same mistake again. It is not for your sake but for your loved ones who is most hurt by your wrong actions. Show them that you are new person after the whole episode and you will come off a better man afterall.
Old 14-03-2011, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: 164 Days in Singapore Changi Prison

My approach is to frighten people, who had not jump, into the sea yet. This is what i think only, the present underworld had reformed their biz operations. A different modify types of Vices, look around you see new gen of loan shops.

On line gamblings, and many others what are the soldiers? Their future lies with FTs, they are a force to note because they don't care. So if you are a goodfighter? Prepare for encounter with people with 1 way ticket, they can lose how about you new bits?

So my friends, i copy from a HKG movie, underworld rice is not easy to eat. Not this generations not this country.
Old 15-03-2011, 05:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mic4329 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xia406 View Post
After reading the thread from start to finish, I have doubts about joining the Yellow Ribbon Run this year since most bros say that it is rubbish. If our gahmen do not lead by example, who will? I will also remember never to be a guarantor for any of my friends.

I must say that some bros here like FireShark really deserves our respect and they should be given a second chance.

One of my former companies I worked for used to employ inmates to work for them. I pitied them when I heard of their stories.

I will do well to keep in mind of giving a job applicant who has criminal records a chance for the job if I become a boss in future. But the thing is, how do we know whether that person has learned from his past and is already a changed man?

I think one of the bro mentioned in one of his post that his company hired an ex convict but he was lazy and did not turn up for work regularly. Also many bros here mentioned that there are "regulars" of the prison who goes in and out like having a vacation. I think such event can be summed up as "heng-suay" if I was an employer.

Point is, everybody deserves a second chance. However it must be a 2 way commitment. You must also treasure your second chance seriously and not let anybody down ever again.
Bro,

Yellow Ribbon Project (YRP). Is REQUESTING public to give EX OFFENDER a CHANCE not a must thing. YRP not just focus on helping ex-con getting back to work. They raise fund to help inmate's family too, when the inmate is in Prison. Of course , the inmate or ex inmate must be releastic. If you want to have a better future you must work harder in order to acheived. The money won't drop from the sky. By doing all the illegal things, be prepare to face the music in S'pore.
Old 29-03-2011, 02:08 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: 164 Days in Singapore Changi Prison

This am came across an article on young senators, suddenly an old name came up, the speaker of the HOUSE. He was i think, 20 yrs ago? Did not know he came into the HOUSE at a young age of 27, he looked old on TV during that period.

This speaker sit in the middle of the HOUSE, i pretty much think he took the post, because we were moving into the media age. All senators and above had to respect this person, at least in the HOUSE.

There was an article on him, more than 20 yrs ago, fussy and i tried to be as accurate as possible. The first day of CNY, our ex speaker travelled to waterloo temple in the am, after parking his car somewhere. I cannot remember 1 or more men approached him.

He or several demands protection $, of course Mr Speaker don't want to pay. I think papers wrote, he asked the people, "Do u know who am I?" So his car got vandal, after prayer discovered it and, he reported to the Hometeam. I think less than 2 days, they arrested the person.

Cannot remember the fines, i think that person, was ask to said sorry in the court. Chinese papers i remembered, it was printed something liked, dared to hit mosquitos above god's head. He was daring and stupid, how true!

My point is, there can only be a boss in this country, no point challenge him. Even for a hotshot lawyer, is just not worth it.
Old 29-03-2011, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mic4329 View Post
Bro,

Yellow Ribbon Project (YRP). Is REQUESTING public to give EX OFFENDER a CHANCE not a must thing. YRP not just focus on helping ex-con getting back to work. They raise fund to help inmate's family too, when the inmate is in Prison. Of course , the inmate or ex inmate must be releastic. If you want to have a better future you must work harder in order to acheived. The money won't drop from the sky. By doing all the illegal things, be prepare to face the music in S'pore.
This Yellow Ribbon Project and Score did help, BUT HOW MUCH IT HELP !!! I see it with my own eye that not more than 50% of the ex-offenders they could help. Inside prison their working pay is so miserable. I just wonder why don't they inform the public how much they earn in the prison for the prisoners.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 29-03-2011, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 15
kelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud of

Thanks for sharing bro, all the best for ur future!
Old 30-03-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster

Wink Prison

I believe prison is the place for punishment, never so much to right a wrong, not that simple. But it sure is the place for ppl who serve time, stayed safe till the day he/ she is release.

However, this new age we talk on reforms, so this projects here there is brought to media attention. Of course, no body perfect and ones a while we have incidents, reported in news too of rape, fights happening in it.

Overall i pretty much think, is safe everywhere in the world. Why? Because we have overlooked the guards. Many are FTs, i think include western countries, they may have our home boys/ girls employed over there. End of days, all FTS don't take shits, the offenders wish to be funny. Then the FT guards will return favour.

This is another version of winds water, i believe it is more then redo the places, place charms here there. It is also about opposite attraction, this case it frightens the offenders. I respect some heads of state in overseas, they knew of this, but they don't just take in, contractors in that sense, maybe say PRC soldiers to stop the revolt in Thailand.

Morale is wrong to drive blood, more wrong if we let in FTs to do the jobs. It is so shameful!
Old 09-07-2011, 12:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
IMAH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys u mind sharing wit me.. what if he KENA 6mnths n tat will be minus off wkends n PH. will reduce to 2 mnths and he's in remand for 6mnth or lesser..

mind sharing wit me too what does in remand cell routine? isit same as normal prison?
Old 09-07-2011, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For sentence, you will minus one third of the total. So let's say one fella got 3 years sentence, his actual time spend in prison is 2 years. And if it's first offender and good behavior, he will be able to go for tagging after the first year.

However, repeat offenders will not be able to go for tagging. Any offense like fighting, illegal smuggling etc will only add on to the already deducted sentence.

Only those hard core with CT of 5 years means no deduction. Straight 5 years kau kau. That's the price to pay for being hardcore.
Old 09-07-2011, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
bigfat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U nver tell them every sat 4+eat dinner 2 packet Maggie mee
Old 09-07-2011, 10:17 AM
Samster

Re: Prison

Bro u wrong!!! Prison won't make ppl guar!! Will make ppl ki siao one!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
I believe prison is the place for punishment, never so much to right a wrong, not that simple. But it sure is the place for ppl who serve time, stayed safe till the day he/ she is release.

However, this new age we talk on reforms, so this projects here there is brought to media attention. Of course, no body perfect and ones a while we have incidents, reported in news too of rape, fights happening in it.

Overall i pretty much think, is safe everywhere in the world. Why? Because we have overlooked the guards. Many are FTs, i think include western countries, they may have our home boys/ girls employed over there. End of days, all FTS don't take shits, the offenders wish to be funny. Then the FT guards will return favour.

This is another version of winds water, i believe it is more then redo the places, place charms here there. It is also about opposite attraction, this case it frightens the offenders. I respect some heads of state in overseas, they knew of this, but they don't just take in, contractors in that sense, maybe say PRC soldiers to stop the revolt in Thailand.

Morale is wrong to drive blood, more wrong if we let in FTs to do the jobs. It is so shameful!
Old 09-07-2011, 10:26 AM
Samster

Bro not 2nd mth better!!! Is used to it Liao hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
To all Bros

Yes, It is very true that the 1st month in prison life sux.... During my 2nd month stay, I felt better but still feel bored. Every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, we will have yard activities whereby you can exercise and play only 2 games like basketball and "surpar takro". For Tuesday, Friday and Saturday, we will watch very old TV programs (recorded last year). Sunday, we will be lock up in the cell basically for the whole day. Since my sentence is short, we are not allowed to work. Even if you had work, the salary is miserable but at least you can buy some foods from the canteen.

BTW, drink driving is a serious offences. For drinking driving, the sentence might be as long as a yr if you commited few times

In Singapore, please make sure you do not make any major mistake if not you will just end up in jail. A lot of people who didnt pay the parking fines also end up in prison for few days to weeks depending on the amount.
Old 09-07-2011, 10:27 AM
Samster

The most fk up thing Is when u kana punish u still have to say Ty sir/mdm
Old 09-07-2011, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfat View Post
The most fk up thing Is when u kana punish u still have to say Ty sir/mdm
after kena every rotan, must say ty sir? or only after kena push up or star jump?
Old 09-07-2011, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfat View Post
U nver tell them every sat 4+eat dinner 2 packet Maggie mee

Not really. My time was old CP and shifted to cluster A. I was good life as was working in the staff cafe after 6 mths or so in the old CP kitchen. Watch cna, channel 5 etc etc. Some staff are good and treat inmates with respect. Some are real fucked character.

Got so many stories too but lazy to write. Especially about early morning duty when there is hanging for condemn prisoners. Lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1