The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2013, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
BomberA3 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZlove View Post
999 天钥桥

Girl : 928? ( 东北)
Look: 7/10, slim,
Svc: 6/10 shower 7/10 bj 7/10, fj 6/10
Gfe 5/10

Selection was so so
---------
红松 : 6/10
999 : 6/10
1066 : 7/10
家乐 (嘉善路) : 7/10
汇美 (吴中路) : 7/10

Massage
至尊 北桥: 7/10
As per Brother GZlove's recommendation went to 汇美 tonight. Place looks a little run down from outside but used the contact on www.happymassage.com but decided to give it a try. It's pretty discreet, I called 小猪 ahead of time and got a referral discount.

Girl 661 from Chongqing
Looks 7.5
GFE 7
Breast A/B-
Body 7 slim with a nice butt
BBBJ 9
FJ 7
Overall service 8.5
Damage: 800 RMB (Usually its 880 RMB if you just walk in since I called 小猪 got a discount.)

Chose 661 from glass bowl, I would say overall all girls were around 7~8ish. Service was pretty good, standard water bed back and front rub. No BBBJ on water bed. Move to the bed, standard SOP must say her BBBJ was really good if she kept going I almost popped. She was a little dry and told me my dd rubbed her a little painful. Being a gentleman, I said then let's stop don't want to hurt you. She insisted on finishing, so put a little more lube and continued. Would say she was pretty professional and friendly. No frenching thought but she allows you auto roam everywhere. No like sucking on nei nei as she said its a little ticklish. After we finished, laid together for a few minutes and took shower and went back to lounge. They offer a 30 min leg massage but figured it was a little late so decided to head back to hotel and sleep.

小猪then gave me a "自己做的会员卡“ guess it has nothing to do with the place. Lots of blocks on the card, don't think I can every fill it up....needs like 30+ stamps to fill.....but if you manage to fill you get either 500 rmb or 1 freebie. He said you can give the member card to your friend and all counts. Guess nowadays pretty competitive.

Overall, it was a good night. Would go back again, but debating whether to explore another place.
Old 16-10-2013, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
lmy4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wanted to go there yesterday, but didn't make it cause I got some bad news. There was some raid going on in Shanghai. Few joint I went was closed. The OKT's phone are cut and MIA in QQ.

Any idea if 1066 is still safe to go?
Old 16-10-2013, 11:51 PM
Samster

Just return from Cao Bao 1066.

Not that bad a place but the room is kinda of small. Good thing is, no limit of shots.
Old 16-10-2013, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
icehaya69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear all,

FYI lots of 'checking' on the Sauna is going on this periods. so be kful when you roam around!
Old 17-10-2013, 12:29 AM
Samster

That's wat I heard as well... but then, just trying my luck... lol

And few joint I went before got raid.... it's like... I need to go new place so soon.. haha
Old 17-10-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster

BTW, anyone in SH want share go KTV tomorrow? My last night here.
Old 18-10-2013, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

If you walk along nanjing road, you will be approached by some pimps. For me,tried on my last day when I accidentaly walk pass. If you stay at dorsett shanghai or around that area. Nearest mrt would be line 2.

Pudong east
Dorsett shanghai area
Mp name not known
Located along the eating street. If walk out from mrt line 2 century park exit no.4 ,turn right walk straight untill u reached junction and turn right walk straight all the way pass the eating shophouse.

Opt for oil 90 mind -298rmb
hj/bj/breast fuck/autoroam/finger /French/eat oyster -400rmb( can b lower if not enough cash)

Fj- 1000rmb( can be lower if you know market rate) but they don't have cd.and they also abit worried to do inside room.so I guess possible to book the girl out since she already quoted me.I did not go for fj cause no cd.

Open 10am-10pm
Girls - each to own taste so not rating but I got the one better in service like no rushing and really can massage one.

Last edited by gorb; 18-10-2013 at 04:33 PM.
Old 18-10-2013, 06:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chungking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Siyuan again, much better experience!

Gal: 851
Origin: Dongbei
Face: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10
Height: 1.60m
GFE: 9/10
Body: nice, meat in the right places, nice ass
Nuru massage: 8/10
AR:9/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
Did all positions and forms for over 1hr (no jiazhong), she loved it and wanted more but her legs were sore, wet everywhere. Will definitely RTM $880 now, no discount for early arrival anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chungking View Post
Tried Siyuan tonight; what a waste of time. Pick girl #856, bit older, nice rack, great smile at me.... confirm upon seeing her she has no problem with white guys... get to the room and she says "no playing just straight to it ok? White guys too big" I say "Sure, if two shots". Degrades from there, she ends up saying wants to change, we shuffle back downstairs, the manager starts arguing blah blah fuck change me another girl man. Lineup is back up, but the manager will only let me select 2/10 who are the oldest, ugliest and largest girls.... wah lao eh... Girls line up for like 10mins, finally convince him to give me #801. She looks angry so I immediately ask her "white guys ok right?" She replies sure, and perks up, so we carry on and start having a gd convo.... In the room after self shower she cuts the SOP to nothing, 30s of BBBJ, then stops and demands I don't touch and HJ only. Eh??? Talk and talk get her settled down, laughing and enjoying it, cap on, try cowboy for a bit but she gets all angry, says thats enough, little man goes limp and I say forget it, CIM and get out me the hell out of here.....

What a waste of Maos. Front desk refused to give discount, doubt will go back unless someone has a recommended lady.
Old 20-10-2013, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
roadwarriorgeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmy4 View Post
That's wat I heard as well... but then, just trying my luck... lol

And few joint I went before got raid.... it's like... I need to go new place so soon.. haha
Hi LMY, just got in last night so looking for some relaxation now - still sore from the long flight. Can you share what places got raided? I'm thinking of going to ChangAn but also looking for other recommendations in the Xujiahui area. Looking for a great massage + HE (with autoroam of course ).

Also, will be in town for a week so any bros want to hang out, I'm in.
Old 20-10-2013, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3568 / Power: 20
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

Gonna be in ShangHai in two days... Xuhui District.
Think only have time for in-house service. Any recommendations? :P

Thx in advance!

=Open for Point Exchange=

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Fang (LoveAffairs; 9.25)
Mini (ONESiam; 9.25)
Old 20-10-2013, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaver29125 View Post
Gonna be in ShangHai in two days... Xuhui District.
Think only have time for in-house service. Any recommendations? :P

Thx in advance!
Look for ebonkie's thread on Shanghai in the sticky section for outcalls. He's got an impressive stable and testimony from brothers here. Also, don't forget to check your hotel. Many of the in-house spas have extras.
Old 20-10-2013, 06:10 PM
Samster

Weekend Part 1

Saturday - arrived in the evening, quick unpack and freshened up then off to get some help relaxing. Went to a place on 191 Nandan rd. It's on the same block as the Little Sheep restaurant, just a few shops West from there. The name is in Chinese characters so I don't know what it is. Seems pretty busy with a few customers in the small lobby but they had many staff at the front desk. Asked for 60minutes full body oil massage which the guy eventually understood (I'm Chinese but don't speak mandarin). Took me upstairs around several corridors to a small room. The whole floor looks like a collection of plywood partitions. My room and the 2 that I passed that were open were very small and had a thin mattress - not a massage table. Guys that can't rest your head on a pillow laying down should note this.

A few minutes later, the ML walks in and hands me a disposable undie then left. I changed into it and sat on the mattress. She came back shortly after with a little "toolbox" with all her gear. Tried to chat for a couple of minutes then gave up since I couldn't speak mandarin and she knew very little English.

Started in typical fashion with the oil down of the back then long strokes for about 10 minutes. Then shoulders, neck, lower back for another 15-20 minutes. Finally, sits on the edge of the mattress and lifts my legs onto her lap and starts the standard reach in and lube up. Great with her hands though overkill on the oil as usual. After 5 minutes or so flips me over and continues. I asked if I could touch (as I was touching ) then asked her to undress (with a lot of hand gestures). Says must tip, starting with 400, showed 2 fingers she smiles and stops. Takes everything off, yes everything. Nice figure, perky boobs, just a little bit of a belly, firm butt. She's somewhat petite but overall a very nice package. Continued her stroking while laying beside me so my hands went everywhere. She was just a little wet but nipples did harden quickly. Usual fake moans and didn't mind me kissing her neck and going for her tits but not on the face/lips. Unloaded on her belly after a while, she grabs towels quickly to clean herself up then me. Dresses herself then helps me, hugs then takes be back down.

Overall: good, not great
Looks: sweet cutie type (I don't know how to rate with numbers)
Boobs: 9/10 B+, perky just how I like them (not into huge boobs)
Butt: 9/10 nice firm buns
Height: probably 5'2" or so
GFE: 7/10 friendly, nice constant smile, not snuggly
Massage: 6/10 average strength, ok on back, nothing on shoulder
Body: 8/10 nice, slim but not bony
HJ: 8/10
Damage: 220 + 200
WIR: only if I want a quick release and don't want to go far (it's 5 minutes from my hotel); this is a barebones rub & tug place
Old 20-10-2013, 07:03 PM
Samster

Weekend Part 2

Sunday - Got up early to check mails and hit they gym then do my research on SBF (some bro here mentioned something on Nandan) and shanghai.happymassage.com. Went with Spring because they open early (11am).

Arrived just before noon, very quiet. Friendly guy at the front desk. Asked for full body massage, he takes me around a few corridors (same floor) to the last room at the end of the hallway. He speaks just enough English to get by. Asks if I want 60 or 80 minutes, told him 60, he pushes for 80. Told him I'll go 80 if the girl is good, of course he says "girl very good". Told him I'll try first. Room is ok, small but not tiny. Attached bath looks clean. A couple of minutes later a SYT walks in, again, can't speak English. Hands me a pair of disposable undies, gets the water running in the shower and points me to go in. She then leaves. I take a quick one then sit on the massage bed. She's back in a few minutes with a tray of stuff. Opens a bottle of water and hands it to me smiling that angelic smile the whole time.

Motions me to lay down then begins the SOP. Strong for a petite gal, fingers actually did a great job on the back and shoulders. Very pleasantly surprised. After some good work on my back and shoulders, starts with the legs on her lap reach-in. Really nice soft and skilled hands, better than what I had yesterday (different place).

After a while, stops and asks if I have 328 or 438 package (she can speak numbers well enough). Had to gesture 328 for what and 428 for what. She taps into her phone and the translation comes to something like 328 tops, 438 top bottom. Ok, got it. Told her 438. Stops, gestures that she's going out and back again.

A couple of minutes later, comes back in with a bunch of towels and a small canister. Gives me a good, very thorough wipe down with the hot towels then pulls something from the canister and pats me with it - ahh, powder, ok. Dims the light a little more then starts to strip - mmmm, never get tired of watching that. Slim figure, small boobs, very nice ass - happy. Does not remove panties - not happy. Ok, it's not bad as she wore a nice, very skimpy black thingy.

Starts with butt-to-butt massage which I didn't understand and didn't really care for. Next 10 minutes was the usual b2b rub down. Nice but also not real interesting for me. Flips me over and b2b on the front then it gets nice. She sits between my legs facing me then pulls her panties down to her knees and starts rubbing my half asleep little bro with her butt and crotch - now that is nice. Keeps going at it for a few minutes, rubbing sometimes slow sometimes a little faster. Little bro isn't so little anymore and can feel her lips rubbing. Took everything I had to not try to grab her and push it in (not wanting to get to know the inside of a Chinese jail cell was a strong motivating factor). I read about this but all of them said it was through the panties. This was bare and it was gooooooood.

Finally, gets up and lays on my side. Out comes the oil bottle and gets to work on the HJ. Changes speed and area as she gives light kisses and sucks on my nipples. Smiling every time she looks at me. Initially pulled away slightly when I kissed her face, looks at me then kisses me back on the cheek. Still slightly resistant but lets me kiss her neck, cheek, side of lips (she did that first) and of course, I return the favor on her nipples. After a while she rested on my chest. Instinctively hugged her, she gets up and looks at me then moves completely on top of me and lays down. I hug her again and she puts her face in the side of my neck resting for a few minutes - completely relaxed, both of us.

Starts with the HJ again after a few minutes and I put my hand down her panties a little as asked "Ok?", she smiles. Slowly make my way down and felt her, just slightly wet and her legs tensed a little when I fingered - tight. More exploring for a while then finally shot my load all over her belly. She continues to rub for a while then gets up to wipe/wash herself then me. Runs the shower again, testing water temperature then brings me slippers and gestures me to go in. Hangs a towel by the door handle while I wash up then she goes about clean up the room and replacing the sheets. I finish and dry up, was gonna get dressed when she grabs the towel and wipes me down a little more. Gives me a drink, long hug then leads me back to the front desk.

Overall: very good, almost great (didn't join in the shower)
Looks: pretty, SYT look (I don't know how to rate with numbers)
Boobs: 9/10 A, perky just how I like them (not into huge boobs)
Butt: 9/10 very nice firm buns, very smooth skin
Height: probably 5'2" or so
GFE: 9/10 friendly, nice constant smile, tried to communicate though she had very limited English, snuggles very comfortably
Massage: 7/10 good strength, carefully works on the back, shoulders and neck
Body: 8/10 nice, slim but not bony
HJ: 9/10 girl's got very soft but skillful hands
Damage: 438
WIR: definitely, a little far from my hotel but much nicer place and great service from a SYT, also saw 3 other pretty young MLs on my way out, all smiling and cheerful
Old 20-10-2013, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
prita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good place to recommend for Huangpu District? I am staying at Jinjiang hotel.

Thanks bro!
Old 21-10-2013, 01:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Samuelhottie is stuck in moderation for some time to come

im heading the shanghai next week. anyone knows where is the redlight district where the massages are?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1