The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
iPangPui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Braless locals

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunnyCame888 View Post
My gf is always braless. The lovely sights always trigger an insatiable desire within to attack her left right n Center.
uMaiPangPui !!!!
Old 08-07-2015, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
CFMBigSpender deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazierx View Post
recently i was gambling at mbs and saw this viet girl dressed in white blouse and what caught my attention was her two pokies publicly showing till she pulled her cardigan to cover however when she sat down at the bacarat table.Thats when i could see that soft succulent breasts made me even hornier and had the urge to bring her to the toilet and fuck her hard in there
Maybe they're employed by MBS to distract people
Old 08-07-2015, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
dimplesboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by disarmed View Post
any one brought wifey/gf to pubs or clubs braless with nipples poking out before? sure will attract a lot of attention.. iam thinking of trying
Bro you really lived up to your name "disarmed"
I prefer seeing milf go braless compare to those young xmms... xmms not just my kind of fatal attraction
Old 08-07-2015, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
Fabregas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFabregas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
any one brought wifey/gf to pubs or clubs braless with nipples poking out before? sure will attract a lot of attention.. iam thinking of trying
Don't wait any more bro, just do it
Old 08-07-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
huatkeelan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabregas99 View Post
Don't wait any more bro, just do it
Wear a Nike tank top !!
Old 12-07-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Brought wife out today to a few places. She was wearing heels with a grey tight short dress without bra. Got quite a few stares from men and ladies alike. Got one even turn and continue staring after she walked pass him The material of the dress is quite thick but as it as tight fitting, it made her nipples pretty obvious. I think the short dress and high heels attracted attention too
Got picture? This old man a bit senile liao and cannot visualize from your description..... need visuals
Old 12-07-2015, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
BigBox deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigBox deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Got picture? This old man a bit senile liao and cannot visualize from your description..... need visuals
hahaha I support u
Old 12-07-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
LeeChongWei deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeeChongWei deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Brought wife out today to a few places. She was wearing heels with a grey tight short dress without bra. Got quite a few stares from men and ladies alike. Got one even turn and continue staring after she walked pass him The material of the dress is quite thick but as it as tight fitting, it made her nipples pretty obvious. I think the short dress and high heels attracted attention too
Well done !!!
thumbs up
Old 17-07-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43393 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Tink it is far easier for our ladies to be braless @ home esp when they are not wearing transparent or tight T-shirts or blouses...than to go braless when going out to public places like supermarkets, restaurants etc...it is a real challenge for the normal conservative ladies to dare to do so in public...very, very few dare !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-07-2015, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Xia0didi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
haha sorry bros still haven't manage to convince her to show her pics online yet..

Haha bro try to convince her th3n .. Haha ..
Old 17-07-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
pratabanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
haha sorry bros still haven't manage to convince her to show her pics online yet..
We are very patient .... we'll wait
Old 30-07-2015, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
chelsea4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hey I share the same too!
I didn't know I'm excited by this till quite sometimes back. My wife was going clubbing with me and wearing a very short bareback low cut dress. We were then having supper after clubbing. I was queuing for our food when two guys queuing behind me started talking. Let's call them A & B.
A: hey, got one very hot and sexy girl sitting down there zao geng.
B: where?!
A: the girl in black dress. Her nipples is outside her dress and the dress is very short she didn't cross her legs can see bright red panties. I queue first you walk over take a look.
B: ok ok!
So I saw B walking to my wife walk around her one round before coming back.
A: saw it?
B: yes yes. Ha ha stupid girl. Nipples outside her dress she also don't know. Legs so wide open when dress so fucking short. Let waiting to be fucked. Confirmed very horny and any rider one.
Instead of feeling angry, I felt very excited and feel my heart beating very fast. I also felt my bro standing up. Don't know why like that but that's when I know I like it when bros are eyeing my wife, talking dirty about her and trying to get into her panties.

Went clubbing with my wife on Sat at St James. I stay at sports bar to watch football while she went to Dragonfly to dance. She's wearing this bare back, v neck low cut and ultra short dress. The skirt has and inverted V slit in the center. Its so short that can see her bright red lace panties even when standing up so need to keep shifting the slit to the side.

During halftime I went over to look for her and saw her dancing sexily on stage with a few girls and she was like zao geng like siao as the slit move back into the center and her panties is so bright and obvious. I saw that her nipples keep saying hi to everyone too. I thought is ok to dance with girls so I left. After the game I went back and saw her dancing with 3 guys and 1 girl on the dancefloor. The girl was standing behind my wife and rubbing my wife all over. Then I saw she pull one of the guy's hand standing behind her to touch my wife together. My wife was too high and she didn't realize that apart from the girl, the guy is also touching her. I felt a bit high seeing my wife getting groped by that guy with the help of the other girl and didn't even realize. I went back to watch the next game and by halftime I went back to look got het the girl has gone leaving my wife with the 3 horny men. I went closer and saw them groping her all over. They were groping her ass and pinching her nipples. I felt so excited seeing that and stand at one corner to watch.
Old 30-07-2015, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
hornysquirt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhornysquirt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

it is rare for me.haven"t see any
Old 30-07-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2950 / Power: 13
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea4ever View Post
Hey I share the same too!
I didn't know I'm excited by this till quite sometimes back. My wife was going clubbing with me and wearing a very short bareback low cut dress. We were then having supper after clubbing. I was queuing for our food when two guys queuing behind me started talking. Let's call them A & B.
A: hey, got one very hot and sexy girl sitting down there zao geng.
B: where?!
A: the girl in black dress. Her nipples is outside her dress and the dress is very short she didn't cross her legs can see bright red panties. I queue first you walk over take a look.
B: ok ok!
So I saw B walking to my wife walk around her one round before coming back.
A: saw it?
B: yes yes. Ha ha stupid girl. Nipples outside her dress she also don't know. Legs so wide open when dress so fucking short. Let waiting to be fucked. Confirmed very horny and any rider one.
Instead of feeling angry, I felt very excited and feel my heart beating very fast. I also felt my bro standing up. Don't know why like that but that's when I know I like it when bros are eyeing my wife, talking dirty about her and trying to get into her panties.

Went clubbing with my wife on Sat at St James. I stay at sports bar to watch football while she went to Dragonfly to dance. She's wearing this bare back, v neck low cut and ultra short dress. The skirt has and inverted V slit in the center. Its so short that can see her bright red lace panties even when standing up so need to keep shifting the slit to the side.

During halftime I went over to look for her and saw her dancing sexily on stage with a few girls and she was like zao geng like siao as the slit move back into the center and her panties is so bright and obvious. I saw that her nipples keep saying hi to everyone too. I thought is ok to dance with girls so I left. After the game I went back and saw her dancing with 3 guys and 1 girl on the dancefloor. The girl was standing behind my wife and rubbing my wife all over. Then I saw she pull one of the guy's hand standing behind her to touch my wife together. My wife was too high and she didn't realize that apart from the girl, the guy is also touching her. I felt a bit high seeing my wife getting groped by that guy with the help of the other girl and didn't even realize. I went back to watch the next game and by halftime I went back to look got het the girl has gone leaving my wife with the 3 horny men. I went closer and saw them groping her all over. They were groping her ass and pinching her nipples. I felt so excited seeing that and stand at one corner to watch.
Wow brother thanks for sharing this long dated post about ur old.memories. dragonfly and sports bar how long no more liao. Football season also over now u watch what game ah? Best let all Bros when can gangbang your wife you dua pao xian

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 30-07-2015, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
NABOdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Tink it is far easier for our ladies to be braless @ home esp when they are not wearing transparent or tight T-shirts or blouses...than to go braless when going out to public places like supermarkets, restaurants etc...it is a real challenge for the normal conservative ladies to dare to do so in public...very, very few dare !
Usually they'll wear a jacket or something to cover
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1