The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2012, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Almost forgot LeLe got both Super Frenching Mouth huh...ha ha ha
Bruddar, u said your mouth & face got your saliva, your mouth & tongue got her vagina water or not arh?

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 10-07-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddar, u said your mouth & face got your saliva, your mouth & tongue got her vagina water or not arh?
She put saliva all over face and mouth then I got to return Cunt Juice back her face and mouth lor...ha ha ha
Old 10-07-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Saw Strawberry for the first time in another house.
Wow. She looks delectable.
Will up her soon.
Cheers.
Old 11-07-2012, 08:40 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Thumbs down Bing Bing N Strawberry below par svc~!

Bruddar cobra, my good buds also got similar experience like u. She macam quite confident of herself & yaya papaya! She said she neber french or kiss any her customers. She said she can be ang pai and want to be famous in GL. I think if we stop supporting her, she will change her attitude for sure. I find the back of her body a bit rough like and she applied too much powder on her face as if to cover her flaw on her face lor. I suspect she got many poke holes and hence, need to cover with powder.

Her bud, Bing Bing oso another one who is hopeless de! Oso cannot speak French and svc below par.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bing Bing N Strawberry below par svc~!

Quote:
Bruddar cobra, my good buds also got similar experience like u. She macam quite confident of herself & yaya papaya! She said she neber french or kiss any her customers. She said she can be ang pai and want to be famous in GL. I think if we stop supporting her, she will change her attitude for sure. I find the back of her body a bit rough like and she applied too much powder on her face as if to cover her flaw on her face lor. I suspect she got many poke holes and hence, need to cover with powder.

Her bud, Bing Bing oso another one who is hopeless de! Oso cannot speak French and svc below par.
Thanks for the warning bro. I agree that strawberry cannot make it. Yet to try bing bing, but will avoid wasting $150 on her since you've flagged out that her service also below par.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Thanks for the warning bro. I agree that strawberry cannot make it. Yet to try bing bing, but will avoid wasting $150 on her since you've flagged out that her service also below par.
Yalor, you can forget about these two athough both quite chio. This Bing Bing slightly more chio than Strawberry bcos she does not apply too much powder and she has more natural looks. Strawberry macam like going to act in those 7th month ghost festival wanyang de!

The following WL are on my buds and my ban list -

1) Jenny 1854 (bery chio SYT)
2) Strawberry 1809
3) Bing Bing 1809
4) Shun Zhi 2062 (she is slightly better than girl #2 & 3)
5) Ting Ting 1612 (I think she called it quit liao)

Old 14-07-2012, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
multy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So who are the gals there, which are up-able (must speak french) @ 1809 then??
Thinking of making a visit soon.
Cheers!
Old 14-07-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by multy View Post
Cheers!
Bro..

LeLe n Chocolate would speak French. Looks are subject to your taste. The rest in this house probably not.

Cheers
Old 15-07-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by multy View Post
Cheers!
Besides the two being mentioned above, Tian Tian is likely a good bet!

Old 15-07-2012, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 12
GanDuaLiap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OK, not trying to be funny but i am thinking of trying this place out. Never been to a legal house only FLs and massage palours. Do I just go in and they will assign one for me like in most HCs or they will ask me what kinds i like etc?
Old 15-07-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanDuaLiap View Post
OK, not trying to be funny but i am thinking of trying this place out. Never been to a legal house only FLs and massage palours. Do I just go in and they will assign one for me like in most HCs or they will ask me what kinds i like etc?
They'll ask you if you have any girls you are familar with.

If you not familiar, they'll parade the girls in their house for you. If you don't like what you see, ask politely if they have any recommendations of the type you like from other houses - eg if you want those super young and pretty, or if you prefer busty type with big boobs.
Old 15-07-2012, 02:34 PM
Samster

Exclamation Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanDuaLiap View Post
You can go in and choose if the WL are sitting on the sofa but some maybe not working or pre-occupied with customers liao. U can follow the recommendations of the bruddars here or you can indicate your preference to the OKT who will either assign a in-house WL or call someone from outside. U have the right to reject if he assigns u someone not to your liking but try not to reject too many times lah! Not so nice lah! 1-2 times should be ok if you are new to the OKT. Njoy lah bruddar!

Old 16-07-2012, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried bing bing recently...she's really way below par... As clearly mention by bros above she dun speak french and she's good in her dodging skills.. Servicewise worst that i ever had!!
Old 16-07-2012, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lineng View Post
Tried bing bing recently...she's really way below par... As clearly mention by bros above she dun speak french and she's good in her dodging skills.. Servicewise worst that i ever had!!
Thats why I have warned bruddars truthfully that these two WL - Strawberry & Bing Bing, we all can forget them! We shall see how long they can behave this way. If not, either they have to balek kampong or change for the better if they still wanna earn $$$$ here! These 2 wl thought we Sinkapo men are silly!

Old 16-07-2012, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thats why I have warned bruddars truthfully that these two WL - Strawberry & Bing Bing, we all can forget them! We shall see how long they can behave this way. If not, either they have to balek kampong or change for the better if they still wanna earn $$$$ here! These 2 wl thought we Sinkapo men are silly!
Caveat Emptor : all bruddahs have been warned !!
Read mixed Fr's on Strawberry but the verdict is now out !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1