The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 23-03-2016, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
Haonan2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Just last week at Bugis.. Was having dinner at the foodcourt when an ang moh and her partner walked in..

The moment I saw her skirt I knew she's bound to zaogeng if she sits down. She was wearing a short denim skirt which exposes more than half of her thighs while standing.

True enough when she took her seat which luckily is diagonally opposite me, I had a Bird's eye view of her white panty for a good 5 min..

I had an excellent appetite that day.
Old 23-03-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 10
watersupply deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haonan2016 View Post
Just last week at Bugis.. Was having dinner at the foodcourt when an ang moh and her partner walked in..

The moment I saw her skirt I knew she's bound to zaogeng if she sits down. She was wearing a short denim skirt which exposes more than half of her thighs while standing.

True enough when she took her seat which luckily is diagonally opposite me, I had a Bird's eye view of her white panty for a good 5 min..

I thought you'll be looking and forgot about the food
Old 23-03-2016, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
ColaJack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyKingKong View Post
Waah...she swing legs apart to shift chair position,
my eye balls pop out,
*w*h*i*t*e*.

see so clear, even the embroidery pattern!

today, this one, can see the Valley,
waah...zipper, must pull down and...

withdrawn my resignation,
better stay to see all the newly joined Syts.

Like my pics, pls Ups me leh. Thanks!
Your workplace got syt zaogeng so often? I want to join too
Old 23-03-2016, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2118 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

saw a nice pink raisin on the bus yesterday
too flat for the bra and the pink raisin was for all too see
Old 23-03-2016, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 13
xinbin is one of the Best!xinbin is one of the Best!xinbin is one of the Best!xinbin is one of the Best!

Quote:
my eye balls pop out,
*w*h*i*t*e*.

Wow, your workplace so many SYT to beo..
Old 23-03-2016, 09:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinbin View Post
Actually bui bui girls also got times that is hard to see zg.. like when normal girls need to cross or push their leg tightly together to prevent zg.. bui bui girls can just gently put their legs together and the meat at their thighs auto prevent the zg..
nowadays a lot of bui buis in mini dress. the moment they sit down, dress rides up to their waist exposing everyting
Old 23-03-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5621 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
my eye balls pop out,
*w*h*i*t*e*.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haonan2016 View Post

More sightings of zaogeng panties by bros confirm that **white** is a very favourite colour of panties to wear for women in Singapore heehee
Old 23-03-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster

Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deceptive99 View Post
nowadays a lot of bui buis in mini dress. the moment they sit down, dress rides up to their waist exposing everyting
Really meh, bro I think they are the hardest to see panty zaogeng
Old 24-03-2016, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 21
tigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud of

Went to a waterfall last week with wife, her younger sister and my godson. After playing in the water, my SIL who is 20 years old wanted to change to dry clothes. I pointed out to a toilet not far from us, she came back and said the ladies section was locked, only the mens toilet was available. I asked my wife to accompany her sister, but my wife insist I go because she wanted to take care of my godson who was also wet and needed a change.

Dunno wanna call it heng or what, the mens toilet only has one toilet with no door and a bath area which only has a wash basin. My SIL said how to change, I told her to go to a corner while I guard the door. I saw her put her clothes in the dry wash basin as I stepped to the door. Call it curious, when I glance at where she were, with her back to me, I saw her taking her clothes off. First she pulled her white t-shirt over her head followed by her white frilly sports bra. I thought that she would wear her dry shirt first but I was wrong, she proceeded to push her black fbt shorts down and she looked at the entrance but I sidestepped from the entrance.

I peeped again to see her pull her black panties down, she was now naked but with her back still facing me. I pretended to call and ask if everything was okay, she turned slightly and said okay. When she turned I saw her B sized breast with erected nipples, she has large nipples like my wife. She took her towel from the basin and quickly dried herself then she turned over to wear her clothes. As I was hidden at an angle at the entrance, she did not see me but I saw her full frontal naked form.

B sized breasts and a slightly trimmed pussy. She put on a black shirt and an extra pair of shorts, no underwear because she told me later she did not expect to go into the water. What a day that was, I am already planning another trip there next week.
Old 24-03-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
SullenCrush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigersden View Post
Went to a waterfall last week with wife, her younger sister and my godson. After playing in the water, my SIL who is 20 years old wanted to change to dry clothes. I pointed out to a toilet not far from us, she came back and said the ladies section was locked, only the mens toilet was available. I asked my wife to accompany her sister, but my wife insist I go because she wanted to take care of my godson who was also wet and needed a change.

Dunno wanna call it heng or what, the mens toilet only has one toilet with no door and a bath area which only has a wash basin. My SIL said how to change, I told her to go to a corner while I guard the door. I saw her put her clothes in the dry wash basin as I stepped to the door. Call it curious, when I glance at where she were, with her back to me, I saw her taking her clothes off. First she pulled her white t-shirt over her head followed by her white frilly sports bra. I thought that she would wear her dry shirt first but I was wrong, she proceeded to push her black fbt shorts down and she looked at the entrance but I sidestepped from the entrance.

I peeped again to see her pull her black panties down, she was now naked but with her back still facing me. I pretended to call and ask if everything was okay, she turned slightly and said okay. When she turned I saw her B sized breast with erected nipples, she has large nipples like my wife. She took her towel from the basin and quickly dried herself then she turned over to wear her clothes. As I was hidden at an angle at the entrance, she did not see me but I saw her full frontal naked form.

B sized breasts and a slightly trimmed pussy. She put on a black shirt and an extra pair of shorts, no underwear because she told me later she did not expect to go into the water. What a day that was, I am already planning another trip there next week.
First time you see her naked?
Old 24-03-2016, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Caging deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yani View Post
I also think that as well
Same here bro
Old 24-03-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro, please PM me the location as i want to bring my family there too, to enjoy ! Thank you
Old 24-03-2016, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 9
Jostella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Bro, please PM me the location as i want to bring my family there too, to enjoy ! Thank you
Bringing SIL too?
Old 24-03-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
SovietFBI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Woohoo nice view
Old 24-03-2016, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 21
tigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud of

The waterfall location is in Bekok, somewhere in Johore before Labis town. From my investigation, most of the female changing area and toilets are mostly locked only leaving the mens toilet open for the public to use.

Conclusion is most people who go there have to go to these places to change and someone to stand guard at the entrance, maybe can 'accidentally' bio people changing.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1