The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 11
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
I dunni why u all say is closed .. the houses are open alrdy . Up to u all to trust me or not . Its been few days open alrdy .. houses along lor 18 lor 6 jalan molek open alrdy .. plz feel free to go down and take a look if u all dont trust me. Have fun everyone
On Saturday when you said it was opened around 3 plus at molek. I walk along molek about 5pm, it wasn't open. Unless you go in have a bonk. Open gate might means prepare to open but not open...
Old 22-06-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I dunni why u all say is closed .. the houses are open alrdy . Up to u all to trust me or not . Its been few days open alrdy .. houses along lor 18 lor 6 jalan molek open alrdy .. plz feel free to go down and take a look if u all dont trust me. Have fun everyone
U talk so much, you bonk already or not? Bonk already then confirm opened la, never bonk means u kao peh kao bu only la...wah lao..
Old 22-06-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
On Saturday when you said it was opened around 3 plus at molek. I walk along molek about 5pm, it wasn't open. Unless you go in have a bonk. Open gate might means prepare to open but not open...
They open have timing one . Now no longer the usual time open . U all talk so much but u all nvrr come down check kanina sei bei guilan only
Old 22-06-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
U talk so much, you bonk already or not? Bonk already then confirm opened la, never bonk means u kao peh kao bu only la...wah lao..
U lei kao peh come down check la
Old 22-06-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I just came from there, fucktard.
Old 22-06-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Why...suddenly so quiet...you chwee tud lan is it? Just went for lunch with a gl prc who is going back tmr...so i can see everything clearly...opened? You go dream la..
Old 22-06-2020, 03:57 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

This is the official Geylang status thread. I have disseminated the link to this thread on twitter, telegram etc for the benefit of all Singaporeans who need to resume their healthy lifestyles so please keep the information accurate.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-06-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boredlikeshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It's not open for business. Don't anyhow whack false news. I just went down just now. Walked up to the guys sitting outside. They are NOT OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
Old 22-06-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Cheeby kia go offline already...fucktard
Old 22-06-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 11
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
They open have timing one . Now no longer the usual time open . U all talk so much but u all nvrr come down check kanina sei bei guilan only
Bro, in that case can you please feed us with the opening timing?
We will be grateful if you could so we wont waste our trip there. Thanks in Advance. If you had a bonk, a FR will be much appreciated and tell the amount of girls available. Hopefully most of them dont fly back to the LOS.
Old 22-06-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

I was at geylang, still closed
Old 22-06-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Bro, in that case can you please feed us with the opening timing?
We will be grateful if you could so we wont waste our trip there. Thanks in Advance. If you had a bonk, a FR will be much appreciated and tell the amount of girls available. Hopefully most of them dont fly back to the LOS.
Talk talk so much but dont wanna go down and check for urself . U think wat ? Im ur checker is it
Old 22-06-2020, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hahaha can call him “king of Sbf”

His famous quote: “no money, no talk” . Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmong View Post
This 123hu quite entertaining leh... i also dunno wat is his agenda, but find it quite amusing that he has so much effort to haolian, dua pao, kaopei n scolding everybody.

Sibuai zuai effort to feed his own ego over sex forum. Thumbs up for him!
Old 22-06-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 6
10003508 is a splendid one to behold10003508 is a splendid one to behold10003508 is a splendid one to behold10003508 is a splendid one to behold10003508 is a splendid one to behold10003508 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

I went down to take a look, and all closed. Even the streetwalkers that usually stand along L16 and L24 all not there.

JM4 happened to have a girl smoking at the entrance. She say a lot of the girls go back liao, but she staying to try her luck see phase 2 will open annot.
Old 22-06-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
I went down to take a look, and all closed. Even the streetwalkers that usually stand along L16 and L24 all not there.

JM4 happened to have a girl smoking at the entrance. She say a lot of the girls go back liao, but she staying to try her luck see phase 2 will open annot.
up you +16
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1