The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-04-2022, 03:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, this type maid is for ang mo play backside one. Normally ang mo play them tgt with their friends for 3p or 4p in the room. Don't think the maid afford such lifestyle w/o ang mo baiting them with their friends. Juz one word, this type maids sometimes u put protection still have chance get nasty disease one. U see her handbag, think careful before action.
Yes this type of maid only want AM bf, their mentality they are rich can afford to spend on them.
Old 01-04-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ballesteiro is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sorry bros,
I personally had tried to go to 81s on weekends, Saturday to be exact but the transit rooms are not available. Only overnight. Mainly selegie and bugis area.
Any laojiao know whether which 81 has transit available tonight? Friday?
Or any hotels for recommendation for transit is greatly appreciated!
Old 01-04-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardlee View Post
Are you talking the green color or pink color hotel? Both hotels are very old with lots of history which are likely haunted as well. Better run fast, or else your luck will be down if you have sex with a ghost.

When she was on all fours like a dog, why did you never doggie her from the back? I think your KKJ already soft when you had such an encounter.
u mean she possess by ghost
Old 01-04-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 10
tuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Condominium View Post
Cheap and good, tried her last year, paid $80 in all for 2shots in hotel.
Hi bro, mind sharing her contact? Thanks in advance!
Old 01-04-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recent still try luck on Badoo. Sent out a number of hi you look gorgeous, got back few replies. She stay out, can come my room. Video chat few days ago only, cannot believe she will come my room. How I wish I have my own house.
Old 01-04-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
The neh neh look very firm and bouncy when doggy
Wah! Now that you mentioned it, Bro MaraGuru, I also think so. Wow wow!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 01-04-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

Haha....just chat with one DH intro by another DH. Ask me to her house when employer not around. Ask me for 200 cause we use the place. I tell her no thanks.

She looks young and average looking. Was tempted. But told her cannot because i dont take risk go employer house.
I also manage to lower to 120.

If any bro here can help getting a room or hotel near yew tee mrt let me know. I can share her contact also.

Last edited by sshelterz; 01-04-2022 at 04:13 PM.
Old 01-04-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
Condominium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Haha....just chat with one DH intro by another DH. Ask me to her house when employer not around. Ask me for 200 cause we use the place. I gold her not intrested.

She looks young and average looking. Was tempted. But told her cannot because i dont take risk go employer house.

If any bro here can help getting a room or hotel near yew tee mrt let me know. I can share her contact also.
Lol, better don't go her place, if employer got CCTV u dead meat
Old 01-04-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha....just chat with one DH intro by another DH. Ask me to her house when employer not around. Ask me for 200 cause we use the place. I gold her not intrested.

200 not worth man unless it’s the whole day. But then again…I also cannot bring myself to pay that much

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 01-04-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

https://mothership.sg/2021/12/maid-c...-partner-home/

Take taxi go balestier, there many hotels.
$200 can ask for anal n swallow.
Old 01-04-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
https://mothership.sg/2021/12/maid-c...-partner-home/

Take taxi go balestier, there many hotels.
$200 can ask for anal n swallow.

Agree can take taxi go balastier. And i also wont pay 200. I mannage to bring down to 120
Old 01-04-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 13
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Still got maid asks me to pay $250 for 2 hours. Any bro paying such a rate?
Old 01-04-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 8
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Haha....just chat with one DH intro by another DH. Ask me to her house when employer not around. Ask me for 200 cause we use the place. I tell her no thanks.

I also manage to lower to 120.

They always quote this price. Don't agree. You should always bargain and say market rate for local is $200 others 30 to 50.
You have to make them accept the truth.
I managed to convince 3 out of 6 and had paid max 50.
So the winning rate is 50%.
If All stand firm use my logic we all will benefit.
Come on guys..
Old 01-04-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
They always quote this price. Don't agree. You should always bargain and say market rate for local is $200 others 30 to 50.
You have to make them accept the truth.
I managed to convince 3 out of 6 and had paid max 50.
So the winning rate is 50%.
If All stand firm use my logic we all will benefit.
Come on guys..
Yes stand at $50 if need pay. Maids r supposed to be for Bangla indian fw to fuck only, just that we no choice go for them. Some go for maids is cos of maids mostly can raw. When KTV open, u see those china Vietnam gals u will realised maids the most 30 bucks can already. Maid many got kids, natural birth, pussy n tummy skin loose loose got birth marks.
Old 01-04-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 14
snowyx is a splendid one to beholdsnowyx is a splendid one to beholdsnowyx is a splendid one to beholdsnowyx is a splendid one to beholdsnowyx is a splendid one to beholdsnowyx is a splendid one to beholdsnowyx is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Condominium View Post
Cheap and good, tried her last year, paid $80 in all for 2shots in hotel.
Hi bro can share CTC? Thanks in advance!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1