The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
2015, shogun

Old 29-08-2013, 08:26 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Hotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to all
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

hi all experienced samsters in the philippines field, I am at makati only for tonight and would love to bring a girl back to hotel to spend the night.

Pardon me for my noob questions as I am a bit confused from reading the posts here.

1) From my area, where can i find girls to bring back?
2) What is the rough damage for the different options?
3) Any place where i can find chinese girls?
Old 29-08-2013, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclelimk View Post
Bro, that's nice. How does she look like? Lol
she used to be cute, but now, she is making babies faster than the husband can say enough .. third one on the way .. and she just says "she is FERTILE" ..
Old 29-08-2013, 09:12 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotspotxxxxx View Post
hi all experienced samsters in the philippines field, I am at makati only for tonight and would love to bring a girl back to hotel to spend the night.

Pardon me for my noob questions as I am a bit confused from reading the posts here.

1) From my area, where can i find girls to bring back?
2) What is the rough damage for the different options?
3) Any place where i can find chinese girls?
these have been asked many times

In makati, go to P Burgos, if you dont' mind the prices (and I know some will say they get FOC, but I manage my expectations .. )

P Burgos, budget 3-10,000 peso all included, or sweet talk the girl to turn up at your place, and get away with 5,000 or so .. after her work

Chinese girls ? well, I can supply chinese girls, just pay me 20,000 upwards no, that was in jest .. why of FFS, go to PH and crave for Chinese girls
Old 29-08-2013, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
unclelimk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha... Anyway I'm heading there in the month of October.

Still sourcing for a nice cheap place to stay...

It's been awhile from the last meetup.. How's the rest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
she used to be cute, but now, she is making babies faster than the husband can say enough .. third one on the way .. and she just says "she is FERTILE" ..
Old 29-08-2013, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bro Bolster.. I came to Manila very late liao at 2200.. And I have to leave 0730 to airport.. After Cheong 2 nights in AC and Subic.. ah Pek already tired... So sleep early.. But next time will go to P. Burgos. But it looks like Best Western is not a friendly hotel ba... Youi cannot smoke in the room or else 3000 peso fine.
Old 29-08-2013, 10:35 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
rynovus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow gurus, I will be in Manila 1-6 Sept. Is it better to change money at their airport instead of SG?

Also, if I want to purchase a pre-paid SIM card for use over there, is there any preferred telcos? How much will one pre-paid card cost?

Sorry this is my very first time to Manila and I'm not sure if scams are prevalent so want to know a rough estimate..

I hope that fellow bros who are going to cheong can add one more space for me to tag along.. First round of drinks will be on me

I will be staying at Holiday Inn Makati. Any tips on nearby walking distance clubs/nightclubs/ktv is much appreciated. Is there any classification on girl friendly/not-friendly hotels?

Thanks in advance!
Old 30-08-2013, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclelimk View Post
Haha... Anyway I'm heading there in the month of October.

Still sourcing for a nice cheap place to stay...

It's been awhile from the last meetup.. How's the rest?
haha .. cheap place ? well, look up Agoda, many choices now ..

All going ok here ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynovus View Post
Hi fellow gurus, I will be in Manila 1-6 Sept. Is it better to change money at their airport instead of SG?
Change a bit here, and if it is your first time, better change as much as possible here, below the 10,000 peso limit you can bring in

Money changers in PH give better rate, but sometimes a few guys are lurking around money changers and that gives me the chills !!! Scary ..

Quote:
Also, if I want to purchase a pre-paid SIM card for use over there, is there any preferred telcos? How much will one pre-paid card cost?
you can pick up a pre-paid sim in SG, about 10 $ or so .. though in PH it is just 1 $ ..

make once voice call and your sim is activated. I use Smart as I have many way to load Smart, vs Globe or Sun ..

Quote:
Sorry this is my very first time to Manila and I'm not sure if scams are prevalent so want to know a rough estimate..
Scam ? if you look carrot head, everybody will want to scam you .. all over the world..

Quote:
I hope that fellow bros who are going to cheong can add one more space for me to tag along.. First round of drinks will be on me
too bad, I am super glued to Singapore, for now

Quote:
I will be staying at Holiday Inn Makati. Any tips on nearby walking distance clubs/nightclubs/ktv is much appreciated. Is there any classification on girl friendly/not-friendly hotels?

Thanks in advance!
Makati ? well, if you can afford, check out P Burgos.

Or if you are world weary, check out other places .. noted in this forum

Cheers
Old 31-08-2013, 11:46 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=bolsterposter;9598536bro sugardad, yea having gf or companion means that you it's trickier to find other chickies but it's not impossible. ... [/QUOTE]

The L2 Girl friends I had, I set the expectations right, so if I fancy some chick, they used to do the chat ups .. though, in Pinoy logic, all of them swore "if you kiss her in front of me, I will never kiss you again .. "

Though that didnt' extend to 'if you fuck her, I will not fuck you .. ' .. so, all was well in the other area.

And PH logic also goes, girls have told me straight, that they wouldn't mind me screwing around, but will not tolerate a guy having a mistress ..

don't ask .. that's PH logic ..
Old 31-08-2013, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Ya, that part I know, can screw around but cannot have another relationship and hehehehe got a virgin girl but dont dare to up yet.....she is ready but I am not...
Old 31-08-2013, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
mesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
make once voice call and your sim is activated. I use Smart as I have many way to load Smart, vs Globe or Sun ..
how do you load Smart... mine expires in October, before I return end of Nov.
is it possible without activating smart money?..
I didn't realise I needed to til I came back... thought could do it straight from manage my account online.. but cannot seem to find any other way
Old 31-08-2013, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
Ya, that part I know, can screw around but cannot have another relationship and hehehehe got a virgin girl but dont dare to up yet.....she is ready but I am not...
well, disclaimer:the 'play around' rule doesn't allow for 'married' guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesoh0rny View Post
how do you load Smart... mine expires in October, before I return end of Nov.
Option 1: from SAM machine, can load "overseas top up" .. it works, is like 500 peso for 13.50 something ..

Option 2: go to Lucky Plaza, P3 connection in 3rd floor, buy Pasaload, and tell then guy to load PH number, and you can load from a Singapore phone, and that too works fine.

As long as you have used your SIM before, both work fine .. 100%
Old 31-08-2013, 04:44 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
rynovus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the great help bro etsys!
Old 31-08-2013, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
albert141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to check out three places last night and just wanted to share some of my personal views on these 3 with everyone here. My main purpose is mainly to repay all bros here whom I have leeched off for the past few years but I never shared an FR. So here it goes.

Asia Entertainment (not to be confused with EA). I of course got it confused with EA. Cover was P800 (for first timers) and SML was around P150/bottle. You can't bring in any phone with a camera, so you have to check them in at the counter. I normally bring a cheap Nokia when I go out so I wasn't too worried. My pals deposited their S3, 4 and Iphone 5s with a level of concern though.Basically set up is a big stage with a number of Karaoke rooms along the perimeter and girls dancing there. Standard of girls there was so-so, or so I thought. Best I saw (for my taste) was a 6.5/10 for girls on stage. Most girls there tend to be shorter and mainly short legs and body with somewhat thicker thighs. Heels are high to give the illusion of longer legs. I prefer taller girls who look more mixed race, so I didn't see many that matched my liking. They had other girls and that was where I got a little pissed with the Mummy.

When it was Koreans, some of those girls displayed looked at most 7/10. But when those displayed to us, max I say is 6/10. Girls to sit with you is 875/hour plus one drink. Never asked for ta-pow (打包)cos I thought most of them are CMI. Left after 90 mins or so. Tipped waitress P50 and Mummy nothing cos we were so annoyed by her choices and that when we wanted to see a new batch, she gave us attitude.

Went to Bini Bini next. Smaller than Asia but cleaner and neater. Girls also 6-6.5 standard and space between tables was narrow. Entry 600 and SML 190/bottle. Papasan quite gong, show girls in front and assume we can see 360 degrees. Ask him to bring those behind to the front, he sent everyone back. *facepalm* Told me I can go to their backroom to see and select. Couldn't be bothered. However, some dancers looked quite good and we asked for the rates. 700/hr with girl + 1 drink. Ta-pow 6k but I never asked if ST/LT. But despite his gongness and actually falling asleep, he was eager to please and I tipped him P100 and 2 waiters P50 each. Did not ta-pow cos we went to MBC.

MBC reminds me of Orchard Towers. Got live band upstairs (cover charge P100 per pax) and hookers everywhere but mainly on the ground floor. Had a fucking humongous nacho platter and some beers. Quality of girls here not fantastic either but got some good lookers who seemed to be interested in Japs, Koreans and Ang Mos. Actually like one girl who I chatted up said, nowadays all want get Koreans. Lady drinks here are P350 but I don't know if she chose the most ex one.

Area there quite luan, so when exiting MBC, don't be cock like us and stand on kerb, act cool and smoke. Talked about it at breakfast this morning and all agreed we were quite cock. Took a cab back to hotel and called it a night at 4 am. Hope that this info is useful for bros who are going. I'm heading to Flight 168 second visit, to get rubbed down before going back to Roxas Blvd for round 2. Will post FRs if sober, and somewhat conscious tomorrow. Ciao.
Old 31-08-2013, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
albert141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh just a tip, I bought a SMART SIM card here (thanks to the bro who suggested) and topped up P300. I a bit KS so like to give only local no and not my Sg no. Becos when small head win big head and giving phone no, just safer to give local no.

I carry P10k (SGD 300) on me plus one card which is a stored value VISA. Kena card swiped still not too much loss. Dun need cancel and other leceh shit. For those who need agak-agak directions, Bini Bini and Asia (and Dynasty) near Heritage Hotel on Roxas (pronounced Ro-has). MBC near Hyatt, also near Roxas.

Air Force 1 KTV and Flight 168 in Paranaque (pa-ra-nia-keh) City, past NAIA. So far cab flat rate is about P200. May decide to try out EDSA or Classmates tomorrow and maybe throw in Kremlin (which has shuang-fei package) if have time. Keep you bros posted.
Old 31-08-2013, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
mesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Option 1: from SAM machine, can load "overseas top up" .. it works, is like 500 peso for 13.50 something ..

Option 2: go to Lucky Plaza, P3 connection in 3rd floor, buy Pasaload, and tell then guy to load PH number, and you can load from a Singapore phone, and that too works fine.

As long as you have used your SIM before, both work fine .. 100%
ohh thanks... but I'm malaysian...
don't think that will work for me ...
thanks anyway
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1