The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-03-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardlee View Post
I don't have the chance to try a maid with no baby yet. It must be rare.

No FL can give me so many hours of bonking, really good to upgrade bed skills. I can slowly try all the Kamasutra positions.
Bro, u hunt those 20s, higher chance get those nv give birth before. These maids r like last time those atb FL, 2hrs unlimited except FL use condom. But now Bangla indian all started to come out, competition will be fierce n might not able to get a hotel room. There will be a great demand for maids, hopefully more can come in faster to mitigate the strong demand.
Old 24-03-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Coconutguy45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Any bros have sexperience to share with this gal? She said she don't go hotel only go to a room rental nearby in Yishun. Legit?

https://ibb.co/zFDvMHv
There's a room rental in Yishun?
Old 24-03-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 13
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, u hunt those 20s, higher chance get those nv give birth before. These maids r like last time those atb FL, 2hrs unlimited except FL use condom. But now Bangla indian all started to come out, competition will be fierce n might not able to get a hotel room. There will be a great demand for maids, hopefully more can come in faster to mitigate the strong demand.
Bro, are you talking about those 20s Myammar maids? All indo maids I know have babies already. The government better open up to allow more maids to come in.
Old 24-03-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This afternoon, was at Hougang area so used nearby in Michat, and added this Indo who just came SG not long ago. Figure looks good, her ID is just a ' . ' but golden finger, added and she didn't reply much. She staying near Seng Kang. Anyone chat with her before?
Old 24-03-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, are you talking about those 20s Myammar maids? All indo maids I know have babies already. The government better open up to allow more maids to come in.
Not all hen can lay egg. If causeway open, might stop fucking maids already. Don't feel like snatching Bangla indian fw toys, let them have more chance to enjoy fucking maids during their rest days. After all, was thinking maids r for them to ease their human needs, we can have better choice than them.
Old 24-03-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 13
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not all hen can lay egg. If causeway open, might stop fucking maids already. Don't feel like snatching Bangla indian fw toys, let them have more chance to enjoy fucking maids during their rest days. After all, was thinking maids r for them to ease their human needs, we can have better choice than them.
Okay, I get what you mean. I am waiting for the thai girls to come back with $50 per piak. That will be the end of my screwing maid venture.
Old 24-03-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Okay, I get what you mean. I am waiting for the thai girls to come back with $50 per piak. That will be the end of my screwing maid venture.
But dome 1 need to lower their rates
Old 24-03-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Confirm open wef 1 April 2022. No need testing, no need quarantine and can drive in...woohoo...best news for 2022 so far...

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 24-03-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Any bros have sexperience to share with this gal? She said she don't go hotel only go to a room rental nearby in Yishun. Legit?

https://ibb.co/zFDvMHv
Can't view photo... what is her name?

Last edited by stan12345; 25-03-2022 at 04:34 PM.
Old 25-03-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
jessiejoh313 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

go ahead..would be interested in knowing more
Old 25-03-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 3
sinkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bring my new gf to buy bra… ask her to take photo inside while changing…

Old 25-03-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkie View Post

Lol show 1/3 of body only ah? Hahah u should be the one inside taking the pics lol

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 25-03-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Question to the married bros here. Do you disclose your marital status if asked?
Old 25-03-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
uvnr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkie View Post

Nice one bro
Old 25-03-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1008 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
Question to the married bros here. Do you disclose your marital status if asked?
Never do that. Most will ask if you're attached. One of my DH told me she doesn't want any drama so she prefer single guys.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1