The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Renegade View Post
Don't be misleading pls. Registrations has been there way since Health Centres were available and when I started chionging before 2001. It has always been part of entrance SOP, not Covid.
Yes, way before Covid registration is already required.
Old 16-12-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1614 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxhardrocker View Post
As ex-dua pek gong, I kenna invite go la kopi twice.

1. Cat 3 with rooms and gal caught offering HJ. She denied it. Police took her away. Released after 24hrs. Later she said the customer forced her to do it. Unfortunately one of her customers was UC. Police called up 2 of her customers (no sex text but saved contacts. One of them admitted to receiving svc). Shop had to removed all partitions, no curtains etc. Must send pics to police, the tear down, and finished reno. Gal flew back to China before former charges were filed

2. Cat 1, one viet gals offering HJ to UC. Gals all not in uniform. Police asked for documents when filing, asking what were steps taken to prevent vice, if i conduct random search on gals' cabinets etc, what were they supposed to be wearing, operating hours etc etc. Shop fired the viet gal (seems like she is still ok and found another spa in SG). All gals had to wear standard t-shirts, name tags and black pants. Given final warning.

In case you are in a raid.
1. DO NOT ARGUE with police. For guys, there is no crime in receiving sex. Don't trust the gal if she asked you to help by saying you are the one who requested for the service. If police TL with you, they can charge you vaguely for aiding in the prostitution of women.

2. Stay Calm. They may say you might need to go down to the station to give statement or contact your company/wife to let them know you are caught in a raid. They usually do this to stress you out and tell them that the gal is offering HJ etc. You just say you are just getting a massage. Or if caught cock in hand, just say you have experience jg in thailand and thot its the same. its not sex but treatment. Act blur or innocent.

3. Money Smart. If shop is raid while you are there, remember to get your refund. Most tends to just get changed and leave. Few will continue to stay in room and continue massage (wait time is about 45 mins to an hour). By then gals also no mood already.
Thank you bro for the advice!
Old 16-12-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1807 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42831 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Renegade View Post
Don't be misleading pls. Registrations has been there way since Health Centres were available and when I started chionging before 2001. It has always been part of entrance SOP, not Covid.
Yes agreed registration has all the while a must since 90s
Last time bros can't bother n anyhow fill in but now better to write in real info if not kana raid will be big issue

Waiting for new post : wishlow123 xrated1 winterhisashi bj_dragon bwxym Arrow'n'Bow ownage9898 hakuyo

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.org/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32944569
Old 16-12-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
What about ML? If they kena caught will they be put to jail?
For ML of work pass, the worse is that they are remanded for a week or two, then court case and deported.

Some are permanently banned from returning to Singapore.

SG citizens - pay fine. If they are the boss or repeat offender, could spend 6 months in jail.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...triate-3982561
Old 16-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 828 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Yes agreed registration has all the while a must since 90s
Last time bros can't bother n anyhow fill in but now better to write in real info if not kana raid will be big issue
Is it only Cat 1 shops need to register customers? I know such spa and also tcm-status tuina do registration of customers.

But been to most shops, curtain types etc. and never asked to register at all.
Old 16-12-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OpenInterest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

strange place we live in.. go geylang dunnid register IC, KTV/hang flower also dunnid but go for massage need.
Old 16-12-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenInterest View Post
strange place we live in.. go geylang dunnid register IC, KTV/hang flower also dunnid but go for massage need.
Likely because under different Act of Parliament, drafted by different MP.

U dun wan gah’men to consolidate all in one, then you gotta tap in SingPass every time u go bar or KTV
Old 16-12-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Neverlookback is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

There are a zillion shops where one registers not, why all the fuss...go to those..
I hv been shagging SW all over SG for years, never once registered.
Old 17-12-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallow14 View Post
That wil never happen. Okay I wouldn’t say never. But that is the least likely to happen. The police isn’t stupid anyone in their right minds would know what goes on into this kind of shops it’s just that we all turn a blind eye.
No. I have encounter before i a Spa that offer happy ending half way through my massage kept hearing the ML say No, cannot, no… but the Indian guys force his way and the ML shouted for help. The lady boss lock the door and all ML went to the room and end up calling for police. KNN therefore was involve this is case as a witness.
Old 17-12-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Neverlookback is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
No. I have encounter before i a Spa that offer happy ending half way through my massage kept hearing the ML say No, cannot, no… but the Indian guys force his way and the ML shouted for help. The lady boss lock the door and all ML went to the room and end up calling for police. KNN therefore was involve this is case as a witness.
Ok samesame but different LOL
clear case of assult/molest etc & gal who is obviously thus not a SW, called help n it was averted.

Earlier Sammy posted about a SW who ..

A. Never called help
B. Tacitly admitted doing the deed
But
C. Claims post facto to have been ^forced^

THAT is very unlikely....
Old 18-12-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I think with regards to the Jurong East area, there are simply too many MP. Actually many areas in the west have too many MPs. Not naming the areas but given the prc habit of putting a table outside and sitting to eat and chat, their presence in the neighbourhood draws more attention. If you walk past 5-10 such tables daily, surely will have complaints sooner or later.

Enforcement has shut down 2 unlicensed MPs in Jurong East so far. The threat of continued scrutiny has scared off many customers. The 2nd part of 'enforcement' will hit the bottom line of registered MPs and reduce their numbers further. Cannot survive economically even if it's properly registered.
Old 18-12-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 828 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I think with regards to the Jurong East area, there are simply too many MP. Actually many areas in the west have too many MPs. Not naming the areas but given the prc habit of putting a table outside and sitting to eat and chat, their presence in the neighbourhood draws more attention. If you walk past 5-10 such tables daily, surely will have complaints sooner or later.

Enforcement has shut down 2 unlicensed MPs in Jurong East so far. The threat of continued scrutiny has scared off many customers. The 2nd part of 'enforcement' will hit the bottom line of registered MPs and reduce their numbers further. Cannot survive economically even if it's properly registered.
Some of the MP there have been in place for donkey years. I am sure they can survive , and maybe even better if unlicensed rivals are KO by enforcement.

Perhaps this will serve to moderate pricing if business suffers a bit. Places I go that used to charge $50 per hour now charge 5-8 dollars more, where's the sense in that?

One ml I visit there recently told me, 开按摩店不会亏本的 ,
Old 18-12-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Some even dry their underwear outside the shop.. After Jurong the cleanup action will move to other neighbourhoods.
Old 18-12-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3377 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Some even dry their underwear outside the shop..
One ML ever told me bofore that her panties went missing after she hanged them outside the shop ..
Old 18-12-2023, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 630 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4930 / Power: 19
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singa...ge-parlours-in

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1