The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 08-02-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
2Spades deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy2Spades deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Very nice share bro Unrevealedbro. Fuck raw and CIP!
Old 09-02-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 21
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Ashamed to say that it is my neighbour’s auntie looking maid. One day was feeling super horny and Geylang was closed from covid. Say her passing her number to a bangla cleaner so I thought got chance. Approached her and asked to fuck her at the hdb staircase for $50. She pulled me to a nearby block. Can tell she not the first time doing this.

Pulled down my pants and started blowing. At this stage I cannot tahan. She turn around and asked me to fuck. That time we both didn’t have condom but small head thinking so I just fuck her raw. She kept saying don’t shoot inside but I cannot tahan and thrust deep inside her when I had to cum. Held on to her hips till I unloaded everything inside.

After that can tell she is upset but I quickly pulled up my pants and left. Been having sleepless nights since then worrying if I will get std, since presumably she raw with bangla too. And if she gets pregnant would it cause any problems for me? We live in the same neighbourhood and she can find me if she really wanted.
Swee lah. Look forward to your kid towards 4th quarter of the year and maybe some STD freebies

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 09-02-2022, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
some women, like men, can be rather contradicting. I have known some whose divorces were caused by hubbies having affairs, yet they were with having ons or FB relationship with the married men.
Yet each time after the deed they said they felt guilty yet kept doing it.
Exactly! Women are emotional creatures and logic doesn't apply to them.

My first FB is a nymphomaniac even before knowing her American husband in Shanghai.
She was already having lots of one night stand in Shanghai and has a huge sexual appetite.
Even after getting married, she was having FBs in the USA too.
I remember after our second or third ons, she said she felt so bad. But she continued with me.
When I asked, what happens if his husband cheats? - She said she will definitely divorce him. - Fucking double standard!

Even my mistress/FB of 6 years said that she will divorce her husband if she found out that he cheats.
But in her case, I sympathize with her because her husband was a horrible person.
Old 09-02-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 11
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
some women, like men, can be rather contradicting. I have known some whose divorces were caused by hubbies having affairs, yet they were with having ons or FB relationship with the married men.
Yet each time after the deed they said they felt guilty yet kept doing it.
Agree bro. I knew a local lady having same situation. Accused husband having affairs, but she herself having affair with a married man and still ongoing till now. Then blame the husband for her affair.
Old 09-02-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After that can tell she is upset but I quickly pulled up my pants and left. Been having sleepless nights since then worrying if I will get std, since presumably she raw with bangla too. And if she gets pregnant would it cause any problems for me? We live in the same neighbourhood and she can find me if she really wanted.
Kaypoh only, only bangala got std ?? Don't worry much !! Life is not that complicated one .. (or don't even get BBBJ if fear much )

Quote:
of course she can find you, or if she's pregnant, she's likely to be deported back home as she's only a WP holder. She might said she got raped.
You are playing too close to home.
Most maid know where to get abortion tablet and abortion is not illegal. Clinic don't ask much questions as long as paid and counselled, but somebody gotta pay !!!

Last edited by etsys; 09-02-2022 at 01:14 PM.
Old 09-02-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Whether they know or not, it's bad karma to do that for both parties.
Besides, it's really dangerous to do raw with them. You wouldn't know who did her before you. Just that thought will make sure the little Joe shrinks.
Old 09-02-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4879 / Power: 19
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
Agree bro. I knew a local lady having same situation. Accused husband having affairs, but she herself having affair with a married man and still ongoing till now. Then blame the husband for her affair.
sounds so familiar right? my ex FB also used the same reason to start our sexcursion with me.
Old 09-02-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ashamed to say that it is my neighbour’s auntie looking maid. One day was feeling super horny and Geylang was closed from covid. Say her passing her number to a bangla cleaner so I thought got chance. Approached her and asked to fuck her at the hdb staircase for $50. She pulled me to a nearby block. Can tell she not the first time doing this.

Pulled down my pants and started blowing. At this stage I cannot tahan. She turn around and asked me to fuck. That time we both didn’t have condom but small head thinking so I just fuck her raw. She kept saying don’t shoot inside but I cannot tahan and thrust deep inside her when I had to cum. Held on to her hips till I unloaded everything inside.

Ouch so much things tat can go wrong here......Firstly go for an STD checkup and hopefully nothing is positive. If she gets pregnant tat is gonna be a storm coming for u. She can demand money or report rape. Ur social status is gonna take a deep hit once news got out.....
Old 09-02-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 11
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
sounds so familiar right? my ex FB also used the same reason to start our sexcursion with me.
Well, they are human too. Have their needs just like us men. It's just that they are WOMEN. If men sleep around, they call us cheater. If women sleep around, they say their partners did it first. Still back to square one, men's fault.
Old 09-02-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
fomalu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
Well, they are human too. Have their needs just like us men. It's just that they are WOMEN. If men sleep around, they call us cheater. If women sleep around, they say their partners did it first. Still back to square one, men's fault.
And half of husband's asset
Old 10-02-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 18
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post

My first FB is a nymphomaniac even before knowing her American husband in Shanghai.
She was already having lots of one night stand in Shanghai and has a huge sexual appetite.
Even after getting married, she was having FBs in the USA too.
I remember after our second or third ons, she said she felt so bad. But she continued with me.
When I asked, what happens if his husband cheats? - She said she will definitely divorce him. - Fucking double standard!

Even my mistress/FB of 6 years said that she will divorce her husband if she found out that he cheats.
But in her case, I sympathize with her because her husband was a horrible person.
This actually sounds like someone I know.
Old 10-02-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
MisterBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post

Totally agree on double standards... cos I'm with two FBs and they are exactly like that too!

One found out her hubby is having affairs, but we started way before that. She's now planning to clean him out... in a way, I pity the hubby man...
Old 11-02-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
This actually sounds like someone I know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBig View Post
Totally agree on double standards... cos I'm with two FBs and they are exactly like that too!

One found out her hubby is having affairs, but we started way before that. She's now planning to clean him out... in a way, I pity the hubby man...
Looks like this type of woman is pretty common.

I also had one who after only 1 ons with me, she felt very bad and said she had done wrong and it is not her husband's fault.
She said she hates herself for having such high sexual needs.
Soon after, she deleted me but we were able to reconnect after a few years. - But she had turned good and wouldn't let me touch her at all.
Old 11-02-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Damade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is definitely true. Also amazingly the girls can just go back to the husband like no business. Even better than man when we cheat.
Old 13-02-2022, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damade View Post
It is definitely true. Also amazingly the girls can just go back to the husband like no business. Even better than man when we cheat.
Men always get blamed. If we are caught they either divorce us or repeat it to us monthly until we cannot take it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1