The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by readysteady View Post
Hi bros, what's the rules / damage for those on tourist pass? How much do you pay them to spend the afternoon with you?

Are the rates the same amongst pinoys, Chinese, Vietnam, Indons, etc?
Hi bro, the bars/pub we're talking about in this thread are called BMD (Buy Me Drink) Bars. In this thread, we are talking about bars that are staff-ed by filipinas. One drink for the lady cost an average of about $50, and how much time it buys you depends on how fast the lady drinks and how soon she asks you for another. Could be 15 mins, could be 1 hour, depends on your luck. Therefore, one night could set you back by quite a bit, without getting much in return. On the positive side, i find the drink prices (for the customers) to be quite value for money, as compared to other nightlife (like KTVs and Thai/Viet Discos).
Old 04-06-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17909 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
Upon a recommendation by a fellow forum bro, i went down to boat quay to take a look at a particular joint. The joint is along Sth Brg Rd and is on the 2nd fl. I would say that the ladies are attractive enough, average of 6-7 out of 10. No baby elephants. One was particular attractive but was too popular and kept running around. Drink prices were reasonable, cheaper as compared to those on Circular Rd. LDs at $60 for 5 pts though.

I have also been to Novena this past 2 weeks. Prices are cheaper as compared to the BQ area, ladies less attractive but still acceptable. Overall, i think the quality of ladies are starting to improve. That being said, not much action besides chit chatting and some touching here and there. Think that the hardcore days are long gone.
Bro, very hard for the hardcore days to be back at all pubs due to new rules about inhouse cameras and glass doors.

But then again, there are enterprising bar owners .......
you just need to keep looking until you find them..

Cheers
Cheers
Old 04-06-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Upon a recommendation by a fellow forum bro, i went down to boat quay to take a look at a particular joint. The joint is along Sth Brg Rd and is on the 2nd fl. I would say that the ladies are attractive enough, average of 6-7 out of 10. No baby elephants. One was particular attractive but was too popular and kept running around. Drink prices were reasonable, cheaper as compared to those on Circular Rd. LDs at $60 for 5 pts though.

Bro, the 2nd floor joint is tough on the knees... Need to walk up plus need to do same everytime you wanna smoke....

cheers
Old 05-06-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro, the 2nd floor joint is tough on the knees... Need to walk up plus need to do same everytime you wanna smoke....

cheers
Can la. In my 3 hours or so there, i saw a couple of "CPF monies" Uncles there. The uncles also did not go down to smoke; they just went the behind area to do so.
Old 05-06-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Can la. In my 3 hours or so there, i saw a couple of "CPF monies" Uncles there. The uncles also did not go down to smoke; they just went the behind area to do so.
Yea, then the clothes full of smoke....Haha..
Old 08-06-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

That 2nd flr joint has $8/mug. I like the price.
1 or 2 girls pretty
Old 11-06-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 20
Zedex5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi, Bro, how was BQ?

I was at Katong and Lucky Plaza last two nights.
Things are returning to normal but the younger girls are only on tourists pass for a month and many do not get extensions.
So they are here only for a month.
New permit girls are not in yet ...
Heard from a gal in Phi who heard from her former boss that it's difficult to get work permit approved. So it's actually Sg Govt who's not keen. So looks like the situation will remain for some time.
Old 12-06-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedex5 View Post
Heard from a gal in Phi who heard from her former boss that it's difficult to get work permit approved. So it's actually Sg Govt who's not keen. So looks like the situation will remain for some time.
True, Bro,
most of the new young girls are only here on tourist pass for a month and looks like most do not get extensions as I have already said goodbye to quite a few and they go back home...

Sad lah..

Tried the JB pub scene but all old girls

Cheers
Old 12-06-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Roxy square no more pinay pubs? Went for recce ard 7pm place looks dead
Old 13-06-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Roxy square no more pinay pubs? Went for recce ard 7pm place looks dead
Chris and Cyril are open with Pinays.
RA open but girls coming in July.
Sunday closed??
Old 17-06-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi, Bro, how was BQ?

I was at Katong and Lucky Plaza last two nights.
Things are returning to normal but the younger girls are only on tourists pass for a month and many do not get extensions.
So they are here only for a month.
New permit girls are not in yet ...
good to have girls come in for a month only, high turnover means fresh stock.

hated it in the past when i visit a pub, while sitting with my regular i spot fresh blood, then had to find ways to siam the regular to get the new girl
Old 18-06-2022, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Went yo Obsessions , full house on Tues night , Only 3 MILFs there presently , left disappointed as they keep butterflying .
Old 20-06-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 21
zephyr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzephyr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzephyr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

haha i feel your pain bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
good to have girls come in for a month only, high turnover means fresh stock.

hated it in the past when i visit a pub, while sitting with my regular i spot fresh blood, then had to find ways to siam the regular to get the new girl
Old 21-06-2022, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 22
00741 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy00741 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I'm curious how much should we pay for pretty 22yo pinays... Like there is this Elisse Collins in you know which website. How much is the right price? Thinking of visiting her
Old 28-06-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 9
kopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud of

Hi bros, thinking of trying out a pinay pub, any recommendations?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1