The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
Economy of Indonesia is not doing good, and there's overpopulation issue there. Plus, the place is increasingly Sharia so less opportunities for the ceweks there. So, I suppose the next massive wave of WLs will be ceweks.

This is bad news for me as I had hoped they would introduce Eastern Euros, but instead this is the direction
Ceweks are almost 0.001 possiblity.
Throughout the history of legal brothels whether in GL, KS, PT, Deskar etc..... there has never been any malay WLs given license by AV.... the few that were allowed to work are NOT muslims and belong to other faiths / religions.
Old Today, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Economy of Indonesia is not doing good, and there's overpopulation issue there. Plus, the place is increasingly Sharia so less opportunities for the ceweks there. So, I suppose the next massive wave of WLs will be ceweks.

This is bad news for me as I had hoped they would introduce Eastern Euros, but instead this is the direction
Allowing muslim to ply these type of haram trade is asking for a mass protest from our neighbours Malaysia and Indonesia burning the Singapore flag at our embassy. No thanks
Old Today, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:

angmo chances not high cos asking price too high

so asian are more economical option I guess

fingers crossed and dick crossed

anyway what we hope have to be approved by the local government involved

not our mata to decide also

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1