The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2013, 04:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by O2BarSoi6 View Post
I would recommend Lagune or Solo. Their rooms r the best on Soi 6.
A friend recommended me to stay at Kawaii in Soi 6........ told me is a new place and have very good cheap rooms. I cannot find any info on it nor locate it on the maps.

Do you have anything on them and how much is their rooms?
Old 27-10-2013, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
O2BarSoi6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
A friend recommended me to stay at Kawaii in Soi 6........ told me is a new place and have very good cheap rooms. I cannot find any info on it nor locate it on the maps.

Do you have anything on them and how much is their rooms?
Hi bro..Kawaii Bar is a new bar which I am currently still renovating. Its been delayed due to bad weather last week. We have 5 rooms but unfortunately I am not renting them out. Its for my staff to stay.
I do have a website under construction. This website will be ready when we have a soft opening. This new bar is located almost centre of Soi 6 and at the current status I should be able to open by end of this month.
Currently I am not allowed to post attachments so cant show anything. What I would like is to show fellow bros pictures of my ladies and bar.
Old 27-10-2013, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 16
Garbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi bro..Kawaii Bar is a new bar which I am currently still renovating. Its been delayed due to bad weather last week. We have 5 rooms but unfortunately I am not renting them out. Its for my staff to stay.
I do have a website under construction. This website will be ready when we have a soft opening. This new bar is located almost centre of Soi 6 and at the current status I should be able to open by end of this month.
Currently I am not allowed to post attachments so cant show anything. What I would like is to show fellow bros pictures of my ladies and bar.
Just in time for high season
Old 27-10-2013, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
Yeah bro..its been bright and sunny for past few days so the contractors are working overtime now. The high season is slowly coming into shape just as the weather brightens up.Been busy myself buying stuff for the bar. I sure hope it will look good.
Old 27-10-2013, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thai time one month means two months!
Old 27-10-2013, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi..not too easy..best you PM me your dates I get you a room if you want Soi 6. Nov prices a bit higher but shld be abt 700 baht.
Will PM you and need you assistance with Lagune or Solo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Wah... Uncle go find Alishan gu niang izzit? Now then come down mountain ah?
Accommodation have a few in Soi 6. I used to stay at Tornado's Bht600/night. U also can try Queen Victoria & Lord Nelson's shld be around Bht700-Bht800 but been a few years so dunno they still around or change name.
Saw Queen Victoria website, looks good.

Quote:
Stay at Soi Lengkee la, there also not bad. I'll be staying at 12 Inn next month, 750 baht per night.
looks interesting.

Quote:
I would recommend Lagune or Solo. Their rooms r the best on Soi 6.
Quote:
will be interesting to have a sneak preview.....

Quote:
Yeah bro..its been bright and sunny for past few days so the contractors are working overtime now. The high season is slowly coming into shape just as the weather brightens up.Been busy myself buying stuff for the bar. I sure hope it will look good.
Hopefully, should be there to support. Wish you all the best with the fine weather ahead......

Thank to Bro CP for his recommendations, too.

Last edited by etct88; 27-10-2013 at 09:31 PM.
Old 28-10-2013, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 16
Santaclaws is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSantaclaws is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pity the guy in the vid

Old 28-10-2013, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclaws View Post
Pity the guy in the vid
Just curious, why pity the guy?
Old 28-10-2013, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Loy Krathong Festival for 2013 DELAYED !

Report from Bangkok Post dated 28 October 2013 :-

The Tourism Authority of Thailand has postponed its annual Loy Krathong celebrations in honour of the late Supreme Patriarch.

TAT deputy governor for domestic marketing Thawatchai Arunyik said festive activities will be suspended because the country is in mourning.

The government has extended the mourning period to Nov 23. The festival falls on Nov 17 this year.

He said the TAT will discuss the Loy Krathong celebrations, which are usually organised in Bangkok and other major tourist destinations, when the mourning period is over.

He noted that the festival - celebrated annually on the full moon of the 12th lunar month - is one of the country's top tourist attractions.At night, people float decorated krathong (small, lotus-shaped vessels) on rivers, canals and ponds.

----- KatoeyNEwsNetwork
Old 29-10-2013, 11:04 AM
Samster

Re: Loy Krathong Festival for 2013 DELAYED !

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Report from Bangkok Post dated 28 October 2013 :-

The Tourism Authority of Thailand has postponed its annual Loy Krathong celebrations in honour of the late Supreme Patriarch.

TAT deputy governor for domestic marketing Thawatchai Arunyik said festive activities will be suspended because the country is in mourning.

The government has extended the mourning period to Nov 23. The festival falls on Nov 17 this year.

He said the TAT will discuss the Loy Krathong celebrations, which are usually organised in Bangkok and other major tourist destinations, when the mourning period is over.

He noted that the festival - celebrated annually on the full moon of the 12th lunar month - is one of the country's top tourist attractions.At night, people float decorated krathong (small, lotus-shaped vessels) on rivers, canals and ponds.

----- KatoeyNEwsNetwork
Just a note all bars are supposed to close by 2 am till mourning period is over. I do not see this being strictly enforced in Pattaya though.
Old 29-10-2013, 11:48 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just a note all bars are supposed to close by 2 am till mourning period is over. I do not see this being strictly enforced in Pattaya though.
ha ha... I am ok, as long as there is food..... glorious food.....
Old 29-10-2013, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
ha ha... I am ok, as long as there is food..... glorious food.....
There should have "oysters".... Just worry whether the "oysters" are "good n fresh"....
Old 30-10-2013, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Since when does Patts follow the law? Like Chinese saying "mountain high & emperor far away"...

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 30-10-2013, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Since when does Patts follow the law? Like Chinese saying "mountain high & emperor far away"...
Latest is shisha is banned. I not a fan of shisha anyway so not too bothered. Always thought of them as fire hazards.
Old 30-10-2013, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
There should have "oysters".... Just worry whether the "oysters" are "good n fresh"....
Me, old man, will just stick to edible food ......... not as fussy as that guy residing in CP......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1