The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2013, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
RedAmbrose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by kypdurron View Post
Guess u had another kind of cigarette eh bro?:-P
Haha!! Yeah... a way better type of cigarette... she's well shaven below... just the way I like it~~ hehe
Old 27-08-2013, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
RedAmbrose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Bros.... was chatting online with Sandy.

She said she's not gone down to CV for nearly 2mths already cause she's taking some time off to rest... She's just chilling at home playing mahjong every other day...

Hope she comes back soon~
Old 29-08-2013, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAmbrose View Post
Hey bros...

Woke up, out of ciggs... so decided to go out and buy.
then thought, why not detour and drop by CV at the same time...

WORTH IT!!

its been awhile since i dropped by... reached at 5.30am....

Parked my car, when to Cheers to buy ciggs... at the corner there a damn hot blonde standing... smiled at her, then walked over to Cheers.
Came back, 2nd look at her, Buay Tahan liao... picked her up, Game on...

Name: Iris
Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
BJ: 9/10!!

Damn good service, and damn friendly... taking off my jacket, she commented that i was muscular... then she took off hers!
damn solid body, and smells very good. not over powering perfume like some sisters...
Capped my dick then off she went... wow... damn hardworking... Halfway thru, wanted to return the favour... told her to take her panties off, capped her and sucked her dick... she got hard very fast... stayed hard all the way.
Got tired after awhile, then she continue to lick both my nipples. then back to my dick... good techniques.... told her i was cumming, she didnt slow down... all the way... even after i finish cumming she was still going at it... solid... one of the best bj i have ever had.
Best detour ever.

RTF : DEFINITELY.

next time meet her, gonna ask her if she wanna go hotel room. more fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kypdurron View Post
Guess u had another kind of cigarette eh bro?:-P
u ended with both cigarette and cigar?!
Old 29-08-2013, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 18
sena11 is one of the Best!sena11 is one of the Best!sena11 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAmbrose View Post
Bros.... was chatting online with Sandy.

She said she's not gone down to CV for nearly 2mths already cause she's taking some time off to rest... She's just chilling at home playing mahjong every other day...

Hope she comes back soon~
no wonder hardly see sandy working.. miss her. hope she back soon
Old 30-08-2013, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 14
Armpit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArmpit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What's the rate over there now brozzz
Old 30-08-2013, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
TDoggieT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the CV sisiters

i like to screw thier anal
Old 30-08-2013, 05:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 14
Armpit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArmpit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just came back from CV pick up two Chinese LB just now for $50 for both
Saw Ally, but I do think Ally is getting thinner n thinner n I decide to change taste . Now off to bed Liao zzzz
Old 30-08-2013, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 21
Nitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to behold

hope cv sister do come back n make the place lively again...miss those years where there are so many beautiful sis

bro do support them so everyone will find their cup of tea there
Old 01-09-2013, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
qwertyuiop2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone going there now??
Old 01-09-2013, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 23
vinnieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvinnieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

this morning around 11 plus am,i was there to have my quick lunch, and i didnt see any one.

Do you guys know around when these people will start to work? Kinda of curious about them.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
blondes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for ally
Old 05-09-2013, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bangben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today will have activity bo? i know normally is weekends
Old 05-09-2013, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros going tonight? Dropping by to see git wat stock... Hope won't be disappointed

I'M CIM KING
Old 08-09-2013, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bohokang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Seems like changi had been rather quiet , not so much pre op now.

Last year had a good session with a pre op in changi , long slender legs pretty Chinese ladyboy

We went to a nearby hotel and started getting frisky after a shower.
Started off by licking her nipples before I slowly kiss my way down and started sucking on her cock. She has a nice thick cock , not too long to choke me while I deep throated her. I kept looking at her while I suck her and soon she was moaning away.

Then she flip me over and started playing and twisting my nipples while she rubbed her cock between my butt cheeks. She was dry humping me and I can feel her hard cock hot between my butt cheeks. She was talking to me using filthy sexy things , while rubbing her cock against me. Soon she was getting more horny and she sped up the pace and I feel the long hair and her breasts brushing against me once in a while.

Then she started getting feverish and said fuck fuck I am cumming soon - suddenly she stopped and got up , when I tried to get up she pushed me down and sat on my legs pinning me down.

I hear her snap off the condom and can feel that she is now furiously jacking herself off seated on me. I moaned loudly knowing what is coming next and told her to fucking cum on me. With a groan, she grunted and I felt something warm and wet land on my back and on my butt cheeks and the involunteeraily shudder of hers as her orgasm subside follow by more drops of her wet cum on my back and butt

Slowly she slowed the pace she was jacking off and stopped, letting her cock rest on my butt cheek briefly before she got up. I felt like such a slut !

She cleaned me up and flip me over then finish me off by giving me a heavenly blowjob while pinching my nipples. I came furiously into her mouth , too bad it was not a bbbj but these days safety first !

I showered and came out , she was already dressed to go , her long legs encased in her delicious white mini dress , figure hugging her pert ass.

I long to find her again so I can be used by her again in this manner by her thick fat cock.
Old 09-09-2013, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 21
Nitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bohokang View Post
Seems like changi had been rather quiet , not so much pre op now.

Last year had a good session with a pre op in changi , long slender legs pretty Chinese ladyboy

We went to a nearby hotel and started getting frisky after a shower.
Started off by licking her nipples before I slowly kiss my way down and started sucking on her cock. She has a nice thick cock , not too long to choke me while I deep throated her. I kept looking at her while I suck her and soon she was moaning away.

Then she flip me over and started playing and twisting my nipples while she rubbed her cock between my butt cheeks. She was dry humping me and I can feel her hard cock hot between my butt cheeks. She was talking to me using filthy sexy things , while rubbing her cock against me. Soon she was getting more horny and she sped up the pace and I feel the long hair and her breasts brushing against me once in a while.

Then she started getting feverish and said fuck fuck I am cumming soon - suddenly she stopped and got up , when I tried to get up she pushed me down and sat on my legs pinning me down.

I hear her snap off the condom and can feel that she is now furiously jacking herself off seated on me. I moaned loudly knowing what is coming next and told her to fucking cum on me. With a groan, she grunted and I felt something warm and wet land on my back and on my butt cheeks and the involunteeraily shudder of hers as her orgasm subside follow by more drops of her wet cum on my back and butt

Slowly she slowed the pace she was jacking off and stopped, letting her cock rest on my butt cheek briefly before she got up. I felt like such a slut !

She cleaned me up and flip me over then finish me off by giving me a heavenly blowjob while pinching my nipples. I came furiously into her mouth , too bad it was not a bbbj but these days safety first !

I showered and came out , she was already dressed to go , her long legs encased in her delicious white mini dress , figure hugging her pert ass.

I long to find her again so I can be used by her again in this manner by her thick fat cock.
what her name?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1