The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2013, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
I'll be dropping by Patts for a 3 days in mid-nov, and all accommodations booked,so was wondering if the rain will still be around. I checked around with some old 'thai' hands who stayed in Patts for a while and they told me, the rains should go away...but from the pictures posted around here, it doesn't seem to be the case.
Mid Nov will be cooling.. dun worry too much on the rain. Occasionally it will rain but not flooding.
Old 25-10-2013, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Hi bros who are currently living or holidaying now at Patts, how is the weather like? Still raining or the sun is coming out to play ?

I'll be dropping by Patts for a 3 days in mid-nov, and all accommodations booked,so was wondering if the rain will still be around. I checked around with some old 'thai' hands who stayed in Patts for a while and they told me, the rains should go away...but from the pictures posted around here, it doesn't seem to be the case.

Anyone to advise on this?

Kob Khun Mak Mak Krap!
3 days too short la. Day 1 - Walking Street
Day 2 - LK Metro or WS again if kena gongtau
Day 3 depression sets in as you prepare to leave ; worse if kena gongtau!

Edit don't let rain spoil your holiday ; just lepak in a beerbar and goreng the girls! 555555555

Last edited by ahtecklim; 25-10-2013 at 11:17 AM.
Old 25-10-2013, 10:32 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
ok, many thanks to Bros......... feel so wanted...
for 6-700B during low season , isn't it better to stay in a hotel with a pool so can lepak during the afternoons? Cant be more than 900B
Old 25-10-2013, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
for 6-700B during low season , isn't it better to stay in a hotel with a pool so can lepak during the afternoons? Cant be more than 900B
Thanks for the option.... but day time, me no lepak, me sure go golf...... but the pool sounds interesting, which one do you recommend. Will be heading for Thailand.... for 3 weeks.......
Old 25-10-2013, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the option.... but day time, me no lepak, me sure go golf...... but the pool sounds interesting, which one do you recommend. Will be heading for Thailand.... for 3 weeks.......
Hello Bro etc88, personally I would recommend the following below BHT1,000/night hotels with a decent pool that are nearby Soi 6.

1) Flipper Lodge at Soi 8
http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/pattaya/flipper_lodge.html?asq=Ko0E%2fBhTQX9Y7zMmR3eFe%2bN Mfxko87mgPq45uiMVYmy3hgNAbCdVNzt3GJz2AIhBLJcrmONTF zLHlZ7irUrrE5ghi3gw8qWakclmAarNUMCuvYzOYSt5unZ6n4E VsBPlaMhJdqUYZBc96u7QyI%2fEA1t0ZaJWLLXTG5DPbEDyaGG JrlxtumrVgIHj4iSkpQKWXI3QANZqif3e0hP4qGntj73Eh%2bV S01QDiV3USrqTa8S2bjTmvQVG%2b9uFyjUmGyHo&tyra=1|14

2) its sister hotel, Flipper House at Soi 7
http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/pattaya/flipper_house_hotel.html?asq=Ko0E%2fBhTQX9Y7zMmR3e Fe%2bNMfxko87mgPq45uiMVYmy3hgNAbCdVNzt3GJz2AIhBLJc rmONTFzLHlZ7irUrrE5ghi3gw8qWakclmAarNUMCuvYzOYSt5u nZ6n4EVsBPlaMhJdqUYZBc96u7QyI%2fEA1t0ZaJWLLXTG5DPb EDyaGGJrlxtumrVgIHj4iSkpQKWXI3QANZqif3e0hP4qGntj73 Eh%2bVS01QDiV3USrqTa8S2bjTmvQVG%2b9uFyjUmGyHo&tyra =1|25

3) my personal favourite, Sunshine Hotel & Residences at Soi 8, which I just stayed in a few weeks ago.
http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/pattaya/sunshine_hotel_residences.html?asq=Ko0E%2fBhTQX9Y7 zMmR3eFe%2bNMfxko87mgPq45uiMVYmyynB6Hg7K2AQQtlngVI NplDXjqXV72Pyz%2fq8OMoJexb05vIHWZbQW%2b0xyZapLeGQ% 2bIF46fUIk%2fwmva5pzZB24CeS8lvBLj3MnnKEov8p97OhvoL jWACR43TGq5O2X8RQGyexJqTmGeb2qxVjdJig6AeNsqwDOLAFm gdsl4gJ9g%2bQLuTF%2fNAij5hvgEQeB73XgC0t6s51UsKcx2a hYYIfoJzITEKZM%2fiNrQmCCrzgVxqQ%3d%3d

But do take note that come November its considered the start of "high season" so will see some, if not all, hotels adjusting rates upwards.
Old 25-10-2013, 01:00 PM
Samster

How many days u staying?
Old 25-10-2013, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2798 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Mid Nov will be cooling.. dun worry too much on the rain. Occasionally it will rain but not flooding.
Kob Khun bro, that's what I heard too..hope the rain will stay away
I don't mind getting wet...but not the rain type of wet lah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
3 days too short la. Day 1 - Walking Street
Day 2 - LK Metro or WS again if kena gongtau
Day 3 depression sets in as you prepare to leave ; worse if kena gongtau!

Edit don't let rain spoil your holiday ; just lepak in a beerbar and goreng the girls! 555555555
Thanks for the itinerary...that was what I had in mind too... hehe but splitting my 2nd half of trip to Bkk, so I think not too bad lah, if depression does set in, I think Bkk will lift me up again!
Old 25-10-2013, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

I on very free and very easy mode....... rented a car throughout, so on "have car will travel" mode. Just that may arrive late night on the first night, 50 50 where to stay. If have simple accommodation at Patt, will just stay 1 night first then see......... most of the time would be around BKK .....
Old 25-10-2013, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
O2BarSoi6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPBoy View Post
Hello Bro etc88, personally I would recommend the following below BHT1,000/night hotels with a decent pool that are nearby Soi 6.

1) Flipper Lodge at Soi 7

2) its sister hotel, Flipper House at Soi

3) my personal favourite, Sunshine

But do take note that come November its considered the start of "high season" so will see some, if not all, hotels adjusting rates upwards.
I personally never heard these 3 hotels offering for less than 1000 baht. Even in low season. Flipper do have 3 dayor 5 day stay promos but never ever in November. Even now many places are already quoting high season prices.
Old 26-10-2013, 05:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by O2BarSoi6 View Post
I personally never heard these 3 hotels offering for less than 1000 baht. Even in low season. Flipper do have 3 dayor 5 day stay promos but never ever in November. Even now many places are already quoting high season prices.
Thats why I said "high season" in November they will adjust their rates.

I just did a quick check with Agoda for the 3 and prices have already been raised for November the start of "high season". Upwards of Bht1,300 and only Flipper House just below Bht1,000.

I have stayed in all 3 places bro during low season and did get below Bht1,000/night. Just have to wait until June 2014 to enjoy the cheaper rates.
Old 26-10-2013, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:

I just did a quick check with Agoda for the 3 and prices have already been raised for November the start of "high season". Upwards of Bht1,300 and only Flipper House just below Bht1,000.

I have stayed in all 3 places bro during low season and did get below Bht1,000/night. Just have to wait until June 2014 to enjoy the cheaper rates.
the prices have been steadily rising. Your sub 1k stay is more than 18-24 months ago?
Old 26-10-2013, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 16
Garbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I on very free and very easy mode....... rented a car throughout, so on "have car will travel" mode. Just that may arrive late night on the first night, 50 50 where to stay. If have simple accommodation at Patt, will just stay 1 night first then see......... most of the time would be around BKK .....
Stay at Soi Lengkee la, there also not bad. I'll be staying at 12 Inn next month, 750 baht per night.
Old 26-10-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Wah... Uncle go find Alishan gu niang izzit? Now then come down mountain ah?
Accommodation have a few in Soi 6. I used to stay at Tornado's Bht600/night. U also can try Queen Victoria & Lord Nelson's shld be around Bht700-Bht800 but been a few years so dunno they still around or change name.
I would recommend Lagune or Solo. Their rooms r the best on Soi 6.
Old 26-10-2013, 06:26 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Pattaya

Quote:

Sorry bro I do not believe you unless you can provide evidence via bookings or receipts. As with you..I have also tried all these places and never been so lucky. Even 4 years ago Sunshine Residence Wing was 1200 baht..now there is a new wing and place has been refurbished.
Not trying to discredit you but I live here and do help my friends and customers get accommodation so do feel I am well informed and up to date. cheers.
Old 26-10-2013, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
Stay at Soi Lengkee la, there also not bad. I'll be staying at 12 Inn next month, 750 baht per night.
I am a fan of Soi Lengkee too. Its a relatively quiet street.
However..for very short stay I very biasedly recommend Soi 6 itself. Can survey the ladies from your window. Early afternoon can already get a cold beer with nice ladies around. If you see anyone you like..can take ST or LT. At night head to WS or elsewhere. Cannot go wrong.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1