The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 19-10-2010, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking H07 & 17

I think H07 17 had new faces, they allreally appeared 1/2 yr ago.
Old 19-10-2010, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Bro, I salute your instincts. Good thing you hesitated. She is not identified in the PSL thread, plus no known FR for this WL H07R18.

Will try to bio her tomorrow when I drop by PT for my sessions.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Is it the plump women's room beside a pillar?
If for that price, I rather bonk the one opp her room..
Old 19-10-2010, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0939 View Post
It seems that bros here have to depend on your FRs, particular a new gal at Petain. Keep up the good work you have done.
Thank you Bro, appreciate it. As always I try my best of my ability.

But of course you may also depend on FRs by Bros MrBombastic, alvin36, jacky43, austin69 and most of all Bro U-Da-Man.

Thank you all for the help and support.

Cheers.
Old 19-10-2010, 01:32 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoma View Post
agree, one option the gov may consider deploy more security staff there or extend their duty time, and spread the $$ to girls, in turn the wl will raise the price
Thank you Bro for the ups points. Appreciate your kindness and generosity.

I like your contribution here, more security not only for the WLs but also for us + extended times for sessions. But that is for the gov to consider. We see how.

Will arrange to ups you once I regain my power. Just ups another Bro.

Cheers.
Old 19-10-2010, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Ken View Post
Is it the plump women's room beside a pillar?
If for that price, I rather bonk the one opp her room..
I think you are correct Bro, the WL in H07R18. Opposite her is it Joyce R06? Sorry if I'm mistaken but I'm sure Joyce belongs on that line, then further up is Super R03.

No worries I will check her out later. But as I recall when I was last in H07, I have seen that plump WL beside the pillar.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 19-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
chub07 is one of the Best!chub07 is one of the Best!chub07 is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=fornicator;5318941]I think you are correct Bro, the WL in H07R18. Opposite her is it Joyce R06? Sorry if I'm mistaken but I'm sure Joyce belongs on that line, then further up is Super R03.

No worries I will check her out later. But as I recall when I was last in H07, I have seen that plump WL beside the pillar.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.[/QUOTE
yup the plump one ..I like chubby WL..but If her rate is $30/- ..I will try it but quote $50/-...anyone try pls let me know..thks
Old 19-10-2010, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thank you Bro, appreciate it. As always I try my best of my ability.

But of course you may also depend on FRs by Bros MrBombastic, alvin36, jacky43, austin69 and most of all Bro U-Da-Man.

Thank you all for the help and support.

Cheers.

Wa lau ehhh... Don't depends on my FR... All my FR are written when I'm drunk with pussy juices... Oftenly have a direct conflict with my conscious mind. Pls don't trust my FR
Old 19-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=chub07;5319189]
Quote:
I think you are correct Bro, the WL in H07R18. Opposite her is it Joyce R06? Sorry if I'm mistaken but I'm sure Joyce belongs on that line, then further up is Super R03.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.[/QUOTE
yup the plump one ..I like chubby WL..but If her rate is $30/- ..I will try it but quote $50/-...anyone try pls let me know..thks
Bro if you like chubby then how about Ann H07R01(2F). Big boobies yah!

Cheers.
Old 19-10-2010, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Wa lau ehhh... Don't depends on my FR... All my FR are written when I'm drunk with pussy juices... Oftenly have a direct conflict with my conscious mind. Pls don't trust my FR
This why the more your FR are dependable. Pussy juice is a great source of nutrition for the brain, the more drunk you are, the better.

Wanna get drunk later? Mr. Lobah, Lobah? Hahaha!!!

Me, I getting drunk later.

Cheers.
Old 19-10-2010, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Expatsexfiend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This why the more your FR are dependable. Pussy juice is a great source of nutrition for the brain, the more drunk you are, the better.

Wanna get drunk later? Mr. Lobah, Lobah? Hahaha!!!

Me, I getting drunk later.

Cheers.
Heh heh. Hello gents, good to see the sense of humour didn't disappear in my week away!

What's news?
Old 19-10-2010, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Quote:

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Yes. Opp that room, is Joyce.
For $50 I might as well bonk Joyce or the WL right in front of the staircase (also a young looking WL - CAT 50)..
Old 19-10-2010, 08:42 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
class is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
I think you are correct Bro, the WL in H07R18. Opposite her is it Joyce R06?
Cheers.
Seldom saw this joyce, heard she is ex-GL150 so serveice should be top class, but so far when visiting PT only saw her once, any FR on the H7R6 Joyce?
Old 19-10-2010, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
torahlai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by class View Post
Seldom saw this joyce, heard she is ex-GL150 so serveice should be top class, but so far when visiting PT only saw her once, any FR on the H7R6 Joyce?
Joyce always go back early, so if you are there say 5 or 6pm, likely to miss her. BTW, she is going for her 1 month leave in 2 weeks time, 3 Nov.
Old 19-10-2010, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expatsexfiend View Post
Heh heh. Hello gents, good to see the sense of humour didn't disappear in my week away!

What's news?
Greetings Bro. We may be having our humour, yes, but just last week, Thursday, a WL was allegedly hurt.

A PRC goon tried to rob the poor WL in H04. Last I heard the WL was in hospital and in a coma? This PRC bastard hit her with a hammer.

Anyways, looking forward to your next FR.

Cheers.
Old 19-10-2010, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Ken View Post
Yes. Opp that room, is Joyce.
For $50 I might as well bonk Joyce or the WL right in front of the staircase (also a young looking WL - CAT 50)..
Just checked in from PT. Didn't see this WL H07R18 tonight but I am sure I have seen her before already. She is not for CAT50 IMHO. Opposite her is R10 and beside R10 is R06 Joyce.

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1