The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Today, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 4
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
yesterday around evening time saw some plainclothes police making their rounds and entering some shops at 163 area... play with cautious brothersssss
Which MP got raid?
Old Today, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 13
tournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
This shop serves acquired taste…. Got regulars liao so no need reviews.

For some reason I became regular of L*l* beer auntie… can’t get enough of her. And she not much fan base cuz not young and easy to book, and I must say her GFE beats the rest. But she told me she leaving last week so gave me a reason to look elsewhere haha. Don’t want to know if she is still there… spent too much in her liao.

A and CC good figure and definitely worth the visit. CC’s voice is acquired taste. If both of them up their massage skills, I think this shop will be red hot. Turn off is their shop is next to a very 老字号 HW shop with heavy traffic during my lunch fuck.. Their sister shop red hot now, so I took the opportunity to switch. This chain likes meaty ladies, but now has 5 slim (only one Lao jiao can massage though, the rest cui) spread across 4 shops. TB shop also imported a 1.65m MILF, now spoilt for choice in the area but that shop high risk cuz face main road and too near Sibei popular durian tik Tok shop.. summed up this area….

A bit further RV has a Star that didn’t reply me direct if she offers full, so staying tune. If full, I chiong liao…
Sorry bro, Star only provides basic..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1