The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-02-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 4
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardlee View Post
I feel sibeh paiseh to bring a maid to hotel. Stand in front of the counter, shows our IC, do the paper work, concierge staff gives a funny smile, etc. Unless the maid is dragon lady.

How did you guys overcome such embarrassment? Any hotel that is auto type self check-in?
Hahaha yeah I stand hours in line to take dragonlady hahaha

Why you care what the staff thinks bro, just go and enjoy
Old 21-02-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

How big are her boob? Maybe you can post her photos ? Maybe some bros up her before oad Michat to fish for DH. Managed to talk to one that stays in AMK. Her boobs damn big but quoted me $200 to meet at night any day. After I rejected her she became damn cocky and told me other guys paying her $200.

GST & DH prices increasing but our salary isn't

DON'T ASK ME FOR CONTACT[/QUOTE]

How big are her boob? Maybe you can post her photos ? Maybe some bros up her before
Old 21-02-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
I feel sibeh paiseh to bring a maid to hotel. Stand in front of the counter, shows our IC, do the paper work, concierge staff gives a funny smile, etc. Unless the maid is dragon lady.

How did you guys overcome such embarrassment? Any hotel that is auto type self check-in?
No problems bro, let's me help u on this I will book the room with your maid, i will msg you the room number and u can come up in 1 hrs time....
Old 21-02-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 4
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
No problems bro, let's me help u on this I will book the room with your maid, i will msg you the room number and u can come up in 1 hrs time....
You’re a true friend hahahahhahaa
Old 21-02-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 12
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
I don't mind actually. It is a wonderful idea. We can share the maid and the price of the hotel room. Now I see the price of room is quite expensive. Bro with the like mind please contact me for discussion. Last time I used to hunt maids with bros in Lucky Plaza tea dance. It was quite fun actually. Some maids are so hot and young.

So if you can find a maid, willing to share, I pay half of the room price....

Now my plan is to bring maid for car sex. No need to pay hotel fee. Still planning... will share my experience here.
Old 21-02-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
devilhamis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Lmao I think I set the record for breaking up with a DH. Meet one time only and game over. This fucking bitch outta nowhere got angry with me after our first date then today i saw she got a new bf I asked her and she was bloody rude lmao. Had a heated exchange with that bitch. Anyone experience such kind of bitch before. Lmao I still can't stop laughing that bitch tryna be a pure 18yo Conservative girl when she's pretty much a used toilet lol. Whoever the new bf must tahan her weird and whining attitude lol. Any bros have such experience?
Wah bro sad, I thought you were gonna up her the 2nd time you meet her.
Old 21-02-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader69 View Post
Use Stayr, dayuse or can airbnb, don’t worry about showing IC, government only asks when something bad happened, otherwise they don’t care.
yea and if they ask for their employer's contact, just make up one lol
Old 21-02-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:

When you step into hotel 81/Frag, the counter staff most likely will know what you are there for and they serve countless customers alr. I think they dont even bother, its like clockwork to them.

The only thing they might judge you is if you bring one that is too ugly/fat haha

But also, I do prefer a male counter staff than a female one.
Old 21-02-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
I don't mind actually. It is a wonderful idea. We can share the maid and the price of the hotel room. Now I see the price of room is quite expensive. Bro with the like mind please contact me for discussion. Last time I used to hunt maids with bros in Lucky Plaza tea dance. It was quite fun actually. Some maids are so hot and young.

So if you can find a maid, willing to share, I pay half of the room price....

Now my plan is to bring maid for car sex. No need to pay hotel fee. Still planning... will share my experience here.
Hope to hear some FR bro!
Old 21-02-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 12
roflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by roflolmao View Post
Hmm this girl looks very familiar..?
No one got experience with her? White knight here so fast baotoh siol
Old 21-02-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 4
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings4me View Post
So long never cheong due to trace together.
Where do u guys bring your helper to bom bom nowadays.
Now all need 2 ic. Later wife find out xiao ah.
Any bro got good lobang for this prupose?
Recently hook up to a helper. May soon have the chance to meet her during her coming offday.
Once leave home off gps. Hotel Tracetogether check in use token or use phone NFC. Don’t scan the barcode, it will appear n your Tracetogether history. Anyway now they don’t do contact tracing via Tracetogether anymore. Only immediate family members stay in same household gets an sms. I used covid as an opportunity, tell the DH should minimise exposure to covid by going to less crowded places, hotel rooms safest, from carpark to reception to room, hardly meet anyone, food just order grabfood and pick from concierge. Some actually agree LOL.
Old 21-02-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilhamis View Post
Luckily no have lol. I can't stand this kind of attitude.
Old 21-02-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflolmao View Post
No one got experience with her? White knight here so fast baotoh siol
U don’t know meh? Lots of losers here can’t up the maid then try to tell them they in sbf forum to get into their good books and lessen the competition. It’s simple math la…if u are good enough to sian the maid she will auto ask u for meet up and then bang one. If ur face look like Shrek and ur cb attitude even the ugliest one also will avoid u. Maybe those white knights should look at their personality first before even opening their mouth. This sort of things in life their parents don’t know how to teach them to be proper human beings can’t be helped la

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 21-02-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilhamis View Post
Maybe you up her for me bro hahaha. Teach that public toilet a lesson for me lol.
Old 21-02-2022, 05:35 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15389 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSetkDhXs/ (one of the best looking DH I ve seen) but too bad have bf alr.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSetkDvsk/ (not DH but willing to chat)

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSetk5Huo/ (added me as friend but does not response)

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSetk2FFe/ (not sure wht is DH but don't response either)

Bro for you to compile if you want. Thanks alot for your effort.
nice share bro.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1