The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2014, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ianmartin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

i will be arriving tom evening. i will just call the house or not i will go the next day. thank you very much guys!!!
Old 17-02-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmartin View Post
i will be arriving tom evening. i will just call the house or not i will go the next day. thank you very much guys!!!
Bro, you know what? You sounded as if you are a "convict" who is about to be released from a prison and who is so desperate that even a Camel is beautiful to you ... Bwahahaha ... Juz pulling your leg bro ... No offence intended ...

Yes, plz call L1803 @ 6749 9902 to check her availability. You can proceed to book her if she is available. But please try to call around 1.30 PM as the shop opens for business around this time ... Enjoy and have a good one ... Don't forget to share with us your experience here ...

Cheerz,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-02-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Xiao Man 1606a

Xiao Man will cut card tomorrow.
She's one of the sweetest, most gentle gals I've encountered. Wish her all the best of luck, I'll surely miss her.
Old 18-02-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Xiao Man 1606a

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
She's one of the sweetest, most gentle gals I've encountered. Wish her all the best of luck, I'll surely miss her.
the XM from 1606A?
Old 18-02-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, that's her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
the XM from 1606A?
Old 18-02-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey9699 View Post
Nice shot... "Nose Bleeding" already.

Are you sure it's 2 shots? Too good to be true.
She does for me bro. She confirm wil do for others as well
Old 18-02-2014, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
All the best to her.
Old 18-02-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, you know what? You sounded as if you are a "convict" who is about to be released from a prison and who is so desperate that even a Camel is beautiful to you ... Bwahahaha ... Juz pulling your leg bro ... No offence intended ...

Yes, plz call L1803 @ 6749 9902 to check her availability. You can proceed to book her if she is available. But please try to call around 1.30 PM as the shop opens for business around this time ... Enjoy and have a good one ... Don't forget to share with us your experience here ...

Cheerz,
MaXx

Thank you very much for your words sir!!! Its just that i want to be sure. I dont always come to SG so that is why i want to be sure and you are the guys who are the masters here. Thats why im asking you on what to do etc.... And its my 1st time to try to boink here and i want it to be memorable.

Maybe if you also go to my place you also want to be sure on who you will boink. I guess you also dont want to waste your money when you get the girl and you will not be smiling when you are done.

Sorry sir this is not also to offend you but i just want to be clear with you.
Old 18-02-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

By the way yes of cours i will write my FR after i have my time with amy.
Old 18-02-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
... Maybe if you also go to my place you also want to be sure on who you will boink. I guess you also dont want to waste your money when you get the girl and you will not be smiling when you are done.

Sorry sir this is not also to offend you but i just want to be clear with you.
Where are you originated from?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-02-2014, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Where are you originated from?
Im from the Philippines
Old 19-02-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
adultentertain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Im from the Philippines
Maybe u would like double joy at one go at L8H66e. Prc WL 83 & 55 for tarma .
Old 20-02-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Maybe if you also go to my place you also want to be sure on who you will boink. I guess you also dont want to waste your money when you get the girl and you will not be smiling when you are done.

Wait pay once, fuck twice

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday
Old 20-02-2014, 03:51 PM
Samster

I have to put this. I called 1803 now and the uncle said that amy no work. I hope she does later and i will just try my luck and call to ask again if shes around. Who knows she might work late afternoon or evening. If not, better luck for me next time. Anyway I might come back on june and hopefully i get to see her.

To all the guys who helped me, thank you. And for this forum thank you also.
Old 20-02-2014, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have to put this. I called 1803 now and the uncle said that amy no work. I hope she does later and i will just try my luck and call to ask again if shes around. Who knows she might work late afternoon or evening. If not, better luck for me next time. Anyway I might come back on june and hopefully i get to see her.

To all the guys who helped me, thank you. And for this forum thank you also.
Not working means later also not working,lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1