The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2013, 04:53 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
You'll love the Songkran celebrations in CNX...... nothing elsewhere in LOS can compare to it.
Yes, yes..... Songkran in Chiangmai is absolutely the best of the best!!!
I especially liked the "war games" in the city center
Old 16-10-2013, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
You'll love the Songkran celebrations in CNX...... nothing elsewhere in LOS can compare to it.
Obviously you've never been to Pattaya. Even if its not as good as Changmai's , at least its comparable.
Old 16-10-2013, 01:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Obviously you've never been to Pattaya. Even if its not as good as Changmai's , at least its comparable.
Yes I have done Songkran in Patts...... the celebrations there are scattered in pockets so it can never beat Chiangmai for the atmosphere and centralized celebrations.
Old 16-10-2013, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes I have done Songkran in Patts...... the celebrations there are scattered in pockets so it can never beat Chiangmai for the atmosphere and centralized celebrations.
Huh? I thought the big celebration is concentrated in Beach Road in Pattaya.
Old 16-10-2013, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
O2BarSoi6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Songkran culminates on the 19 April in Pattaya.The whole city is at Songkram ie war .
For me its never a situation of where its best. As both are tourist destinations, the water fights can be both fun and annoying. Look at the Thais ...how they sing and dance and be sanuk. Songkran is best with good friends and loved ones.
Basically what I am saying is you will have good fun wherever you celebrate Songkran in Thailand.
Old 16-10-2013, 06:46 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
You must have been to the wrong dates or wrong areas , maybe you went Boyztown!

Starting from the temple on South Pattaya Road (between 2nd and 3rd road , near tukcom) a procession goes around 2nd road and Beach Road on the 19th April. The entire Beach road and 2nd road is closed to other traffic. Along the way ALL businesses (bars , massage , tailors , vendors etc) have water fights only stopping to be blessed by the monks. Beach road itself also have 8-9 stages with top thai bands performing. Vendors line beach road with food , toys etc The celebration area is bigger than Clementi!

Unless you are saying some areas less wild than other , otherwise I fail to see how anyone can say Pattaya songkran is scattered.
Old 17-10-2013, 01:26 AM
Samster

Secretbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

will be heading to pattaya next month, and good fun play to recommend ? party ? girls ?
Old 17-10-2013, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by O2BarSoi6 View Post
Songkran culminates on the 19 April in Pattaya.The whole city is at Songkram ie war .
For me its never a situation of where its best. As both are tourist destinations, the water fights can be both fun and annoying. Look at the Thais ...how they sing and dance and be sanuk. Songkran is best with good friends and loved ones.
Basically what I am saying is you will have good fun wherever you celebrate Songkran in Thailand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Huh? I thought the big celebration is concentrated in Beach Road in Pattaya.
Quote:
You must have been to the wrong dates or wrong areas , maybe you went Boyztown!
Unless you are saying some areas less wild than other , otherwise I fail to see how anyone can say Pattaya songkran is scattered.
555+ I guess he must have come early on 16 or 17. Most noobs will think Songkran celebrated throughout Thailand on the same dates. 17th I think start at Naklua then scattered celebrations until the "big bang" on 19th when whole of Patts around Beach Road becomes one party town!

Advice to any bros who wanna celebrate Songkran in Patts. Come at least 1 or 2 days earlier coz all roads going into Patts will have a massive jam! Traffic virtually at a stand still along Sukhumvit Road so smaller roads no needless to say. Bangkokians will also be heading to Patts to extend their Songkran party!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 20-10-2013, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
I got a few PMs on this. Songkran in Thailand is 13,14,15 April except for a few places. Pattaya is one of them and celebrates on the 19th although the water starts 13th as well. Some people hate it coz you get wet EVERYWHERE you go and although it is supposed to stop at dusk , some idiots (mostly BGs and over zealous tourist ost prob drunk). Imagine nite time wearing your best Levis jeans and Crocodile shirt and just a few steps from Bacarra agogo when a drunk BG drenches you with ice cold water. I've been wet and sick many times in the 10+ years I've been. Don't even try to stay dry!

2004's 19th April will fall on Saturday so I believe it will be a big one , even by thai standard as many people from Bangkok will come for the weekend. I plan to be there just after the normal songkran and leave way after the 19th so if you're planning your dates , aim to be in Pattaya before or on the 18th and leave after the 20th. There is no way to travel on the 19th as no one wants to work and all Pattaya roads will be jammed by the water splashing and the procession.

Remember some girls go home for the holidays , some come back before and some come back after the Pattaya Songkran so the fucking tour thing may not be as usual like other times. Still the water fun and meeting normal thai girls as well as Pattaya being Pattaya , girls can still be found every corner here.

So the best thing we can plan is to book your own flights and hotels and meet at Kawaii or some other Bar on the 18th night.
Just a note to all that 18April 2014 is Good Friday ; a public holiday in Singapore.
Old 23-10-2013, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Big fire behind Walking Street in Pattaya contained Thanasap Noisa-ard.

The Nation
October 23, 2013 1:00 am

Five commercial buildings including a construction shop were damaged by a fire that broke out yesterday afternoon in the Walking Street area in southern Pattaya.
But there were no deaths and just one man - a rescue worker - suffered a minor leg injury.

The total damage bill was initially put at over Bt10 million.

The fire started at about 3pm in a back storage room where thinner and other highly flammable chemicals were stored. There were reports of explosions, which attracted about 30 fire engines and many fire fighters to put the fire out.

It took them two hours to get the blaze under control.

Phuket's biggest ever fire at the main SuperCheap store has finally been extinguished and the area sealed off for 45 days, pending probes by police and other agencies and a clean-up by municipal officials.

So far, all people reported missing at the time have been found and a search of 95 per cent of the site has not revealed any bodies.

A meeting, presided over by Phuket Governor Maitree Inthusut, was told some 67 affected people had registered for help.

Phuket official Suwimol Saelim told the meeting that the store was insured for fire with two companies for Bt620 million in total.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-ne...south-pattaya/

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2...es-burnt-down/
Old 23-10-2013, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Big fire behind Walking Street in Pattaya contained Thanasap Noisa-ard.

The Nation
October 23, 2013 1:00 am

Five commercial buildings including a construction shop were damaged by a fire that broke out yesterday afternoon in the Walking Street area in southern Pattaya.
But there were no deaths and just one man - a rescue worker - suffered a minor leg injury.

The total damage bill was initially put at over Bt10 million.

The fire started at about 3pm in a back storage room where thinner and other highly flammable chemicals were stored. There were reports of explosions, which attracted about 30 fire engines and many fire fighters to put the fire out.

It took them two hours to get the blaze under control.

Phuket's biggest ever fire at the main SuperCheap store has finally been extinguished and the area sealed off for 45 days, pending probes by police and other agencies and a clean-up by municipal officials.

So far, all people reported missing at the time have been found and a search of 95 per cent of the site has not revealed any bodies.

A meeting, presided over by Phuket Governor Maitree Inthusut, was told some 67 affected people had registered for help.

Phuket official Suwimol Saelim told the meeting that the store was insured for fire with two companies for Bt620 million in total.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-ne...south-pattaya/

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2...es-burnt-down/
Dont get confused between the 2 events. Fire at Phuket was 1 week ago.

The fire at WS was near the VC Hotel at the Arab quarter. I personally feel bad because I know the shopkeepers selling the hardware stuff and their shops were gutted. I always buy hardware stuff there as their prices are cheap since they have been there a long time.
Old 23-10-2013, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:

The fire at WS was near the VC Hotel at the Arab quarter. I personally feel bad because I know the shopkeepers selling the hardware stuff and their shops were gutted. I always buy hardware stuff there as their prices are cheap since they have been there a long time.
I heard luckily rain started in the middle of the fire and made the best out of the situation. If not for the rain , the fire could have spread.
Old 23-10-2013, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
I heard luckily rain started in the middle of the fire and made the best out of the situation. If not for the rain , the fire could have spread.
Very true..news today reported fire caused by some welding works. Losses in excess of 100 million baht. Rode by today and it looked very bad.
Old 24-10-2013, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:

Bro BD mao leaw when post this. Pattaya and Phuket 2 different places. Guess he also knows it when sober up?

Fire and floods in Pattaya? Armageddon? 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse arrive yet?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 24-10-2013, 01:57 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Bro BD mao leaw when post this. Pattaya and Phuket 2 different places. Guess he also knows it when sober up?

Fire and floods in Pattaya? Armageddon? 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse arrive yet?
It's at Soi Yensabai.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1