The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 17-02-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 4
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, u using real photo? I tried upload fake photo, keep rejecting. Years back always can use fake photo, some more can meet n fuck.
Maids actually r very pitiful, any men can fuck them. It's loneliness n being a stranger in another country makes them craving for recognition n someone to care for them. Back in their own kampong, they r nv easy n they know what is shame.
Sometimes I was thinking without these maids, how those Bangla indian release their urge. So I meet many but only fuck those look vanity.
I used real pics but they are not recent, like 10 years ago LOL., no close up and I am always in sunglasses. Honestly mine is a really old account set up before I was even married, like 9-10 years ago. Now Pinoy supply is quite limited cos of COVID, in the past, u get better ones. Hundreds of them come to SG weekly, to look for jobs on social visit pass, those are very free, and very keen to meet. Can chat in morning, and meet in evening and spend the night at your place. Many were crashing at friend’s room or place, usually no proper place to sleep, so a nice big bed, aircon room, they jump at the chance. I was living alone, can practically up one or two a week. Was a lot younger and much better stamina and looks also then.
Old 17-02-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
devilhamis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
I managed to get another Indonesian helper.

I am 48yrs old and she is like <30yrs old. I think I was lucky that I got her during her rebound, so know her one week and managed to up her liao. Her looks is like 7/10 and body is like 7-8/10 type. I banged her raw and pull out when I was cumming.

End of the day, it is about trying. Know more, then chances of getting will increase.

Hope that traveling to Batam without need of SHN when we come back soon. Then can go there to whack till shiok shiok liao.
True, I believe its all about the numbers game.
Old 17-02-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post
I used real pics but they are not recent, like 10 years ago LOL., no close up and I am always in sunglasses. Honestly mine is a really old account set up before I was even married, like 9-10 years ago. Now Pinoy supply is quite limited cos of COVID, in the past, u get better ones. Hundreds of them come to SG weekly, to look for jobs on social visit pass, those are very free, and very keen to meet. Can chat in morning, and meet in evening and spend the night at your place. Many were crashing at friend’s room or place, usually no proper place to sleep, so a nice big bed, aircon room, they jump at the chance. I was living alone, can practically up one or two a week. Was a lot younger and much better stamina and looks also then.
This covid has ruin everything this past 2 years. Really put life to a pause.
Old 17-02-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 22
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sure looking like Brad Pitt helped in bedding the helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
I managed to get another Indonesian helper.

I am 48yrs old and she is like <30yrs old. I think I was lucky that I got her during her rebound, so know her one week and managed to up her liao. Her looks is like 7/10 and body is like 7-8/10 type. I banged her raw and pull out when I was cumming.

End of the day, it is about trying. Know more, then chances of getting will increase.

Hope that traveling to Batam without need of SHN when we come back soon. Then can go there to whack till shiok shiok liao.
Old 17-02-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute
Good catch, slutty look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooler View Post
Another sub from my archives
this one bj skill top notch. super like deepthroat. played in the cinema, wet af then she blew me off at the handicap toilet.

Old 17-02-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooler View Post
Another sub from my archives
this one bj skill top notch. super like deepthroat. played in the cinema, wet af then she blew me off at the handicap toilet.

hahaha ms sotong from yishun. ultimate slut ....only pussy smelly
Old 17-02-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1020 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to all

Don't ignore those that wear hijab. I almost hooked up with one but sadly we can't meet due to my schedule. She's quite buibui but her boobs looks like Ecups.
Old 17-02-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Weekly is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflolmao View Post
Anyone tried her?

upload pic
Bro..can share ctc?
Old 17-02-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Don't ignore those that wear hijab. I almost hooked up with one but sadly we can't meet due to my schedule. She's quite buibui but her boobs looks like Ecups.
Schedule can always rearrange again. Hope to hear a FR!
Old 17-02-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
hahaha ms sotong from yishun. ultimate slut ....only pussy smelly
Then just get BJ and CIM :P don't go full course or dig dig her. Sekali fishy smell lingers cannot wash off then jialat
Old 17-02-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
Then just get BJ and CIM :P don't go full course or dig dig her. Sekali fishy smell lingers cannot wash off then jialat
Smelly cb is really a huge turn off.
Old 17-02-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, if now is yr 2015 up to 2018 I will 100% say what he said r very true. Many bro should know Badoo in those year, u can log in chat a maid in morning n afternoon either they show u their naked showering or if free to meet n if u drive, your cock will be in their mouth or pussy within an hour n its foc. But now either they want long term r/s or money.
Not sure what is your approach bro, none of the maids I screwed asked for money upfront nor a promise of long term r/s. yeah sure, I call them baby or sayang when chatting, but it’s more flirting than building a r/s. once upped and bored, just text less, from daily to few times a week to once a week and so on…just say you busy wth work. After a while they get the idea and u can archive the chat, she is history, no ugly breakups. I guess it’s really more of your approach and how you lay down your own rules, did u hinted an offer of payment or reward if they go hotel. Or perhaps u approach those really atas type who knows men will pay good money to up them.

I had one of those atas type, never paid her too. She loves making atas looking TikTok videos, all I did was suggesting a nice hotel where she can make nice videos, so paid a little more for a nice 5 star one. I can screw her as much as I want for 8 hours as long as she gets to make her TikTok videos in between. Honestly, one of the weirdest encounters LOL, damn pro, even brought her suitcase of clothes. We screwed, after I came, she will get dressed, make TikTok. When I am horny again, pulled her over, undress, screwed and came, then she get dressed again and make videos again…repeat for 8 hours LOL. I shot my load 4 times and dunno how many rounds of wardrobe changes for her.
Old 17-02-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilhamis View Post
Bro, i dont think bro DJPY is cooking up a story. Quite believable on my end.
LOL Thanks bro. Uncle can give u some guidance. Still wfh and have some free time on some afternoons.
Old 17-02-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not sure what is your approach bro, none of the maids I screwed asked for money upfront nor a promise of long term r/s. yeah sure, I call them baby or sayang when chatting, but it’s more flirting than building a r/s. once upped and bored, just text less, from daily to few times a week to once a week and so on…just say you busy wth work. After a while they get the idea and u can archive the chat, she is history, no ugly breakups. I guess it’s really more of your approach and how you lay down your own rules, did u hinted an offer of payment or reward if they go hotel. Or perhaps u approach those really atas type who knows men will pay good money to up them.

I had one of those atas type, never paid her too. She loves making atas looking TikTok videos, all I did was suggesting a nice hotel where she can make nice videos, so paid a little more for a nice 5 star one. I can screw her as much as I want for 8 hours as long as she gets to make her TikTok videos in between. Honestly, one of the weirdest encounters LOL, damn pro, even brought her suitcase of clothes. We screwed, after I came, she will get dressed, make TikTok. When I am horny again, pulled her over, undress, screwed and came, then she get dressed again and make videos again…repeat for 8 hours LOL. I shot my load 4 times and dunno how many rounds of wardrobe changes for her.
"once upped and bored, just text less, from daily to few times a week to once a week and so on…just say you busy wth work. After a while they get the idea and u can archive the chat, she is history, no ugly breakups."

This is what i always do as well and works most of the time. Slowly fade away from her. They won't really notice cause there are like alot of other guys occupying her time.
Old 17-02-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
LOL Thanks bro. Uncle can give u some guidance. Still wfh and have some free time on some afternoons.
Cheers bro! Your detailed write up here is good enough in terms of guidance! Please do continue sharing if you have any more stories/wisdom!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1