The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-02-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
devilhamis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannypussy View Post
Fuck off rookie. I agree with G, all here lao jiao and adult, we are more than aware of these rhetorical and meaningless words. Unless you have something valuable to contribute, don't try to act all smart alecky here.
Another one lmao also the irony of your post makes me smile
Old 16-02-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, if you think you dont have a single trace on the internet, then you dont have to worry lah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillerup View Post
What if it's someone like me who don't have a single trace on the internet? Can't get the job?

I can't believe people actually do that. Not everyone wants to post a picture every minute on social media.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 16-02-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Hst630 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilhamis View Post
Try to be like Bro DJPY and hold your ground haha dont pay!
Yea 2-3 girls I’ve upped before this no pay. This one don’t know how… see how I can try to up without paying haha maybe say pound first pay later lol
Old 16-02-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hst630 View Post
Yea 2-3 girls I’ve upped before this no pay. This one don’t know how… see how I can try to up without paying haha maybe say pound first pay later lol
Good idea however the wrath of a women being felt cheated is not to be messed around with. All the best, hope to hear a FR!
Old 16-02-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 18
big pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
before shower

Wow bro, where you find such maid?
Old 16-02-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by big pony View Post
Fake lah this one not maid.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 16-02-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, she's not a maid. Debunked alr
Old 17-02-2022, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 12
roflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried her?

upload pic
Old 17-02-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Internet lor....
Old 17-02-2022, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflolmao View Post
Anyone tried her?

upload pic

have you tried ? i wander why need to ask ? just enjoy and forget she is it clean or not ....

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 17-02-2022, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

I managed to get another Indonesian helper.

I am 48yrs old and she is like <30yrs old. I think I was lucky that I got her during her rebound, so know her one week and managed to up her liao. Her looks is like 7/10 and body is like 7-8/10 type. I banged her raw and pull out when I was cumming.

End of the day, it is about trying. Know more, then chances of getting will increase.

Hope that traveling to Batam without need of SHN when we come back soon. Then can go there to whack till shiok shiok liao.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 17-02-2022, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
devil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by roflolmao View Post
Anyone tried her?

upload pic
Can I have her contact number thank
Old 17-02-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
have you tried ? i wander why need to ask ? just enjoy and forget she is it clean or not ....
If she's clean she won't be in dating apps, true fact! These maids, either married or single, juz want to have a good fuck good memories. No need be serious one. When they reach the retirement age, will still go back to kampong n their children will come here work n the cycle repeat. Only a handful of bro for whatever reason married them, bring their family out of poverty cutting off the vicious cycle of being a maid eternally.
Old 17-02-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Weekly is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post
19 maids in the past 8 months, none need to pay money, just pay for hotels and meals, which are mostly cheap fast food anyway. I would not say they are model quality, but most are average and fuckable, age from 26-43. I am 51, so quite hard to match those below 30 on Badoo. Now got 3 maid fb, 2 screw on weekdays, 1 screw on Sunday.
Bro..can share the maids ctc?
Old 17-02-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 15
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

Another sub from my archives
this one bj skill top notch. super like deepthroat. played in the cinema, wet af then she blew me off at the handicap toilet.

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1