The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-11-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Any tried this so far looks new https://sglonelyguys.info/summer-massage/

Seems very busy hardly reply to text
Just recently a few bro was talking about her when she increased her price to $130 before dropping to $120.
Old 25-11-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Any tried this so far looks new https://sglonelyguys.info/summer-massage/

Seems very busy hardly reply to text
lol u must hav missed the last 100 posts . flooded with requests for hj gfe etc. She raised her price to 130 then dropped back to 120. May hav to wait for her auntie to come to hav any luck for slots. She looks like a sexy version of chinese actress 刘涛。
Old 25-11-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
it's good that everyone different taste. You guys are natural big nehneh lover so sagging is no problem.
For me, i prefer Ai La's not so sagging version with prettier face.

Xia Tian looks abit like 谢金燕 Tua Neh Neh version
Ya, Ai La's neh neh also no horse run for her slim and tall frame, but her greenness may not appeal to all.

Xiao Yu's neh neh also deserves a mention, so does the sultry Tian Tian.
Old 26-11-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Dapaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDapaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Animal 319 feier .
Pretty and slim body. But a little green. Good attitude and location.
Old 26-11-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Long time no post. Decided to post for a lass that needs recognition

Si Qi ($$$$$$)
Looks: 8 to 8.5 with nice young feel aroumd early twenties with a pleasing attitude. Around B cup firm
Massage: 7.5 to 8 her forte for massage is good coupled with the other good part about her but i think she is more of a sensual type
Service: 9.5 i enjoy her yi tiao long service which most $$$$$$ give. For some reason she giv me that.young girl feel while doing it. Thats why when she start her catbath and all, its so smooth tat i just released so much into her bj.
Overall: 8.5 as i tink she deserve some lvl of recognition for a good half half massage and yitiaolong. I find her quite pleasant and fresh. Besides, i tink she makes me comfortable overall. Maybe her oung attitude and beauty grew on me. I will rtm for sure.
Shes movin in 2 days to new place to live alone.

As usual just doin fr out of gd will from a tall guy
Old 26-11-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Bro, quite a number of discussions already in the last 48 hours
Must have missed the name. Thought competing with Laura but don't know who
Old 26-11-2018, 07:07 AM
Samster

crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
lol u must hav missed the last 100 posts . flooded with requests for hj gfe etc. She raised her price to 130 then dropped back to 120. May hav to wait for her auntie to come to hav any luck for slots. She looks like a sexy version of chinese actress 刘涛。
Yes man. Do a trace and saw. 130, I won't bother.

If she so busy why no mr?

Very ex for a 120 one time. Trying hard.

Last edited by crypster; 26-11-2018 at 10:04 AM.
Old 26-11-2018, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like reality does bite, $200 ML revised to $150 though it’s still a ridiculously high amt for a hj experience unless there is some special techniques or services
Old 26-11-2018, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Seems like reality does bite, $200 ML revised to $150 though it’s still a ridiculously high amt for a hj experience unless there is some special techniques or services
She's not as pretty as Donna ( still can't get over her ). It's my view that I can't relate or accept this type of fee. I guess there are people willing to do so.
Old 26-11-2018, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ya, Ai La's neh neh also no horse run for her slim and tall frame, but her greenness may not appeal to all.

Xiao Yu's neh neh also deserves a mention, so does the sultry Tian Tian.
Ai La's neh neh a bit droopy if I may say. Sensual part very green. Quiet a pretty face but nothing compared to Donna. Worth a try but no rtm for me.
Old 26-11-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ok. All these talk about Summer’s neh neh reminds of Polly (the big neh neh one with her hilarious dance routine). Big natural and soft but also saggy. Personally not too fond of saggy boobs so I will give her a miss.

AX’s boobs is the type I like. Lol.

Btw, Ai La’s boobs also big and droops slightly but still not so bad.
Old 26-11-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
Ok. All these talk about Summer’s neh neh reminds of Polly (the big neh neh one with her hilarious dance routine). Big natural and soft but also saggy. Personally not too fond of saggy boobs so I will give her a miss.

If saggy at such an age then no worth. Tot young should be still ok. Big sure say Abit but completely saggy at her age, can forgo
Old 26-11-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I seriously doubt they are exactly young.

Quote:
If saggy at such an age then no worth. Tot young should be still ok. Big sure say Abit but completely saggy at her age, can forgo
Old 26-11-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post

On the topic of Ai La's boobs, my own view is that they aren't saggy, there is a difference between saggy boobs and the position of the boobs in relation to the chest (not sure if I'm making sense). Saggy boobs are droopy, while Ai La's boobs aren't droopy. Her boobs are very similar to the original Yuki/Eunice (the stunner who motivated Stiffness to start this thread), except Ai La's areolas are not as big, and hence look better, in my view.

Last edited by JasonJG; 26-11-2018 at 11:15 AM.
Old 26-11-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zaxclub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried Xue Li?

Can’t find much review on her at all.

https://sglonelyguys.info/xueli-massage/
Advert Space Available