The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2013, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Jim Jum
Issan food... I always have this with beer.
Old 10-10-2013, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Issan food... I always have this with beer.
Is there a few names for this steamboat? I heard a few people calling it different names but all saying the same thing.
Old 10-10-2013, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
Bielsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I am trying to make a 10+ day trip during Songkran. Anybody interested?
Pattaya only or include other parts of LOS?
10+ days is too long for me but I may join you for a 4-5 day holiday.
Old 10-10-2013, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is there a few names for this steamboat? I heard a few people calling it different names but all saying the same thing.
This I also dunno, I always say Jim Jum... Thai gers will know.
Old 10-10-2013, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
O2BarSoi6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
I sure wanna go los and have a decent monthly income , njoy a cheaper nite life and prolly slower pace of living rather than work like dog, spend alot and undergo a fast pace of living in sinkiepore.... P
Easy enuff for me..Got a divorce..rented out the HDB flat..quit work..bought a 1 way ticket. Thats it..Everything else falls in place.
Old 10-10-2013, 05:50 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bielsa View Post
Pattaya only or include other parts of LOS?
10+ days is too long for me but I may join you for a 4-5 day holiday.
I got a few PMs on this. Songkran in Thailand is 13,14,15 April except for a few places. Pattaya is one of them and celebrates on the 19th although the water starts 13th as well. Some people hate it coz you get wet EVERYWHERE you go and although it is supposed to stop at dusk , some idiots (mostly BGs and over zealous tourist ost prob drunk). Imagine nite time wearing your best Levis jeans and Crocodile shirt and just a few steps from Bacarra agogo when a drunk BG drenches you with ice cold water. I've been wet and sick many times in the 10+ years I've been. Don't even try to stay dry!

2004's 19th April will fall on Saturday so I believe it will be a big one , even by thai standard as many people from Bangkok will come for the weekend. I plan to be there just after the normal songkran and leave way after the 19th so if you're planning your dates , aim to be in Pattaya before or on the 18th and leave after the 20th. There is no way to travel on the 19th as no one wants to work and all Pattaya roads will be jammed by the water splashing and the procession.

Remember some girls go home for the holidays , some come back before and some come back after the Pattaya Songkran so the fucking tour thing may not be as usual like other times. Still the water fun and meeting normal thai girls as well as Pattaya being Pattaya , girls can still be found every corner here.

So the best thing we can plan is to book your own flights and hotels and meet at Kawaii or some other Bar on the 18th night.

Last edited by ahtecklim; 10-10-2013 at 06:07 PM.
Old 12-10-2013, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by O2BarSoi6 View Post
Easy enuff for me..Got a divorce..rented out the HDB flat..quit work..bought a 1 way ticket. Thats it..Everything else falls in place.
i also think the same as you, except i may not be as rich as you. overall, pattaya or even thailand as a whole is better than stinkapoor. thai people are very friendly and cost of living is very low.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
i also think the same as you, except i may not be as rich as you. overall, pattaya or even thailand as a whole is better than stinkapoor. thai people are very friendly and cost of living is very low.
Funny you say this cos yr name is 'Often Lucky'.
I am by no means rich. Its just that I have no baggage..ie..HDB all paid up. No loans. No children. No wife. No car. Divorced. I came here to start a new life..not becos I can but living in Singapore was just becoming too lonely and depressing.
Here in Thailand I live a frugal simple life. I am mid fourty and stay in a simple 6000 baht a month apartment. My neighbours are mostly bar girls. Thats not a bad thing.
Here I do struggle to keep my costs low though.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 16
Garbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
First few words I learnt in Thailand - Kow Kar Moo , Kow Men Kai then later Moo Ka Ta. The earth pot steamboat has a few names - Jim Jum and something else.

Pity the typical sg visitors go only for a few days and only walking street ; maybe venturing furthest to LK Metro. Pattaya has so much to offer than fucking

I am trying to make a 10+ day trip during Songkran. Anybody interested?
I'll be in Thailand for long trip also this Songkran, but will start at Chiangmai, then BKK then to Pattaya for 19 Apr party
Old 12-10-2013, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
I'll be in Thailand for long trip also this Songkran, but will start at Chiangmai, then BKK then to Pattaya for 19 Apr party
Is it advisable? Have you done it before? These are the 7 days of hell for traffic accidents so if you must , don't travel on the roads. You don't have to worry about yourself ; only the drunk and tired driver on the other side of the road!
Old 12-10-2013, 08:57 PM
Samster

Garbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Is it advisable? Have you done it before? These are the 7 days of hell for traffic accidents so if you must , don't travel on the roads. You don't have to worry about yourself ; only the drunk and tired driver on the other side of the road!
Only done songkran before in Bkk & Pattaya, will be my 1st trip to chiangmai..
Old 15-10-2013, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Songkran in Chiangmai is worth it. I always have good vibes when I visit there. Picking a good location is important though as traffic will be at a standstill. Do not bother shopping either as things will be much more expensive than Bangkok.
Old 15-10-2013, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
What I meant was the travelling from Bangkok , Pattaya and ChangMai. Try not to travel by car or bus for long distance. These are the most dangerous days for travelling by road.

2011 - http://thailandtimes.asia/thailand-n...wer-this-year/
2013 - http://www.chiangraitimes.com/news/15499.html
Old 15-10-2013, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
What I meant was the travelling from Bangkok , Pattaya and ChangMai. Try not to travel by car or bus for long distance. These are the most dangerous days for travelling by road.

2011 - http://thailandtimes.asia/thailand-n...wer-this-year/
2013 - http://www.chiangraitimes.com/news/15499.html
Oh, no problem, can't tahan the long hours of bus ride, will travel by plane
Old 15-10-2013, 04:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You'll love the Songkran celebrations in CNX...... nothing elsewhere in LOS can compare to it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1