The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2017, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Butler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterButler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterButler is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: BEST FOOD DISCUSSION - Palatable, Savory, Delicious Food Found In ASEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by huangrong View Post
Makansutra: Lucky8 is a gem with hidden treasures

http://www.tnp.sg/lifestyle/makan/ma...dden-treasures

Lucky8
Shaw Centre, 1 Scotts Road
#03-07/11
Tel: 6836-3070
Monday to Saturday 11.30am-3pm, 5.30pm-10pm

The Seafood Pumpkin Dumpling ($6.20, above), Steamed Traditional Glutinous Roll ($5.20), Steamed Dumpling ($6.20), Crispy Fried Prawn Dumpling ($6.20) and Golden Coin Chicken are among the hidden treasures at Lucky8. PHOTOS: KF SEETOH

Delucious menu 😋
Old 30-03-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 9
MerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond reputeMerlinW has a reputation beyond repute

Great food thread.
Bump bump.

At the Round Table 🏰
Round 2 :
Rasta Marley
Badboys
Super00
Cando
loneyheart
Smoky7
Passerbyer
Owl888
Lee0719
Steventan
Swagelock
Old 30-03-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
ongtambi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Makansutra: Lucky8 is a gem with hidden treasures

http://www.tnp.sg/lifestyle/makan/ma...dden-treasures

Lucky8
Shaw Centre, 1 Scotts Road
#03-07/11
Tel: 6836-3070
Monday to Saturday 11.30am-3pm, 5.30pm-10pm

The Seafood Pumpkin Dumpling ($6.20, above), Steamed Traditional Glutinous Roll ($5.20), Steamed Dumpling ($6.20), Crispy Fried Prawn Dumpling ($6.20) and Golden Coin Chicken are among the hidden treasures at Lucky8. PHOTOS: KF SEETOH

Looks delicious
Old 31-03-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 8
huangrong is a splendid one to beholdhuangrong is a splendid one to beholdhuangrong is a splendid one to beholdhuangrong is a splendid one to beholdhuangrong is a splendid one to beholdhuangrong is a splendid one to behold

KinMoo – One Of The Best Thai Noodles I Had In Singapore, At Tan Quee Lan Street

KinMoo
2 Tan Quee Lan Street #01-02 Singapore 188091 (Bugis MRT)
Tel: +65 9767 7784
Opening Hours: 11.30am – 3pm, 5.30pm – 10pm

With a reasonably priced menu, KinMoo offers a fair variety of Thai noodles and rice dishes. Hence, after much deliberation we got the BaaMee Haeng Tom Yum (Tom Yum Noodle Dry, $7.50) and BaaMee Keow Haeng Moo Dang (Wonton Noodle Dry, $6.90).

Having no idea on the authenticity, I really enjoyed my bowl of dry wonton noodles and the bowl of radish soup that came together. Served with springy chewy noodles, plump dumplings, lean slices of tender pork and topped with a generous amount of fried condiments; do remember to give everything a good mix before inhaling the noodles. Tossing the noodles, the fragrance from the fried garlic as well as shallots were able to coat the strands and while I usually remove the pork lard, the addition really enhanced the dish and I ended up finishing all the crunchy bits.

Furthermore, to complete the setup, order a comforting bowl of Kow Lao Moo (Mixed Pork Soup, $8.90). Similar to the radish soup mentioned before, their Mixed Pork Soup was light yet flavourful with the defined sweetness from the pork and radish - perfect to add into the dry noodles.

BEST FOOD DISCUSSION - Palatable, Savory, Delicious Food Found In ASEAN

Welcome to trade points with me. Sharing is caring.
Old 31-03-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong like this type of Thai food . Ah Gong only hope that it is not too spicy.

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 31-03-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
GrandePalace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong like this type of Thai food . Ah Gong only hope that it is not too spicy.
You can tell them Mai Hiam Mai Hiam
Old 31-03-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
lazada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
KinMoo – One Of The Best Thai Noodles I Had In Singapore, At Tan Quee Lan Street

KinMoo

With a reasonably priced menu, KinMoo offers a fair variety of Thai noodles and rice dishes. Hence, after much deliberation we got the BaaMee Haeng Tom Yum (Tom Yum Noodle Dry, $7.50) and BaaMee Keow Haeng Moo Dang (Wonton Noodle Dry, $6.90).

Having no idea on the authenticity, I really enjoyed my bowl of dry wonton noodles and the bowl of radish soup that came together. Served with springy chewy noodles, plump dumplings, lean slices of tender pork and topped with a generous amount of fried condiments; do remember to give everything a good mix before inhaling the noodles. Tossing the noodles, the fragrance from the fried garlic as well as shallots were able to coat the strands and while I usually remove the pork lard, the addition really enhanced the dish and I ended up finishing all the crunchy bits.

Furthermore, to complete the setup, order a comforting bowl of Kow Lao Moo (Mixed Pork Soup, $8.90). Similar to the radish soup mentioned before, their Mixed Pork Soup was light yet flavourful with the defined sweetness from the pork and radish - perfect to add into the dry noodles.

Excellent food intro here.+
Old 31-03-2017, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Baimahmah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah mah lai leow.
Old 31-03-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Barcadi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I love thai food.

Quote:

KinMoo

Old 31-03-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
zuize deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Love the spicy food esp Thai tom yum.
Old 31-03-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
zaqawi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can always come here for good food recomemndations.
Old 31-03-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
LastDays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

KinMoo

I like thai food.
Old 31-03-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
IndexFlinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baimahmah View Post
Ah mah lai leow.
Lai leow got wear kotex?
Old 31-03-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Lucas24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

KinMoo

Very good food intro here *
Old 31-03-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
nutazul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuize View Post
Love the spicy food esp Thai tom yum.