The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 15-03-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 15
jenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Any current girl providing Anal??

Seems like nothing except for rollypolly which is dangerous
Old 15-03-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=719491
Michelle still around and quite good AJ queen.
Old 15-03-2019, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dragoon90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post

i saw one at TRL girl name i think is tika or something like that
Old 15-03-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
nope she doesnt, but one this is that her boobs are so big that they produce some milk. if u squeeze her nipples they do lactate a slight bit. and i do second that the tongue is to die for. her swirling tongue when she bbbj is superb and she sucks your balls really hard if u like them sucks and eaten.

apparently she has quite a high sex drive. she will enjoy sex with you haha cos she says its part of her job if not her job will be darn boring.
Produce some milk ? Mean she have baby before ?
Old 15-03-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
hohoho1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu4ever View Post
Deer from Regent

Seems like her third tour of duty

First impression is dun really look like the photos...photos of course better. She still looks cute though.

Got quite a bit of body art. Boobs seems a bit saggy for her age..strange...alsp a bit of stomach. Bbbj was fine..she cannot really deepthroat and kept spitting my pre cum out. Bonking is good...accomodating to my various hardcore yoga stunt...can ride her like some wild horse...obliging.

Ended the session with a nice mouth fuck and cim.

Nice friendly okt...

(Toilet seems to be rather dirty and ran put of body wash...okt need to take note)
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=721607

Yeah I’m the first customer today.

Agree with what u say. she really look like 21yo compare to those who say they are 24 but look like over 30.
Boobs a bit saggy then got stretch mark on her tummy.

Cb hole quite small when I finger her.

But at least overall is a not bad bonk. Young and nice. Pour me a cup of water when I say I’m thirsty.

The body wash nv ran out, just that the pump for the body wash is spoilt. So u need to open the cap n pour. A bit troublesome.

But location is quite far off for me since it’s at east side. Always took me 45min just to reach there.

Dunno why don’t have west location, all east location sad.

Yup the okt is always friendly.

Last edited by hohoho1984; 15-03-2019 at 08:54 PM.
Old 15-03-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 8
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=720978

Quick Fr for Ploy.

Ploy looks about 70% like the photo. Meitu or other editing app probably made her slimmer and smoother and fairer.
Actual she is tanned, meatier.
Face is great still. Just not exactly that smooth.
Friendly with good English. Chatting and social skills is good. Cause she work in soapy massage in Thailand I guess.

Some body art.
Not too bad.
Meaty ass great for doggy lovers.
Huge natural boobs, no sag. Dark and small nipples.
Grassy pussy hair. Slightly trimmed.

Very slow and seductive BBBJ both in the toilet and on bed. - This one full score. I like.
FJ with good stereo. Need KY. No KY she also will split saliva and lub her CB. Interactive FJ I would say.

Finished on her BIG BOOBS.
On ya. She will Boob fuck one.

A mixed feeling bonk. Outlook not what I expected. But service is above average.
But so sorry to say, Not gonna rtf. Not because she isn't good. But the price don't match the overall expectation.

But BBBJ lovers. Go go go.
Old 15-03-2019, 09:33 PM

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
mark100622 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tina from SH
A true commando

Really solid service and talkative as well.
Thick and juicy I would say.

Do give a try 😁
Old 15-03-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
JohnLocke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by acronym View Post
FR for vivian emmanuel

This isnmy 1st time writing FR.. For this gal i just had to. She was superb.. Her GFE was to the max and she will go all out to please and make sure that u enjoy. Very playful and loves to tease u.

Downside was OKT was abit slow though to reply almost had to change to another girl. When i was oready at the location had to wait about 15mins for him to reply to let me noe the exact location.

But overall it was worth the wait.

Looks : 9/10 reali looks like in the picture very pretty except for the face complexion but it was ok
Boobs : 8/10 enhanced but quite shiok to press
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 9/10 very accomodating. Kept changing positions.
French : Yes
GFE : makes me feel like bf & gf
RTF : Most definitely if she comes back to spore.
Do u nean she already left??
Old 15-03-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
bosshugofa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Scarlett house - Baby
location wise close to central.
Looks:8/10 ( told me she was 25 tho )
Body:8/10 ( not really skinny just to my liking)
BBBJ:7/10 ( very sop at first, but I hold her head down while she trying to come up and I think she sense that I want more of it and she sucks more and faster. After that it was quite good)
FJ:7/10 ( very accommodating to anything u request )

Not bad but I would say can try other girls also. She strong gfe though
Old 15-03-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
Produce some milk ? Mean she have baby before ?
nope, her figure dont look so, and she said she dont have baby before. its because of her naturally big tits. and her horny hormones, her tits are too big and they produce milk and their own, haha like very very little milk. if only she lactates much more, i probably will be bonking her every day.
Old 15-03-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
nope, her figure dont look so, and she said she dont have baby before. its because of her naturally big tits. and her horny hormones, her tits are too big and they produce milk and their own, haha like very very little milk. if only she lactates much more, i probably will be bonking her every day.
It quite impossible if you google search of how breast produce milk. It only after give birth few weeks later.
Old 15-03-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ilurveu329 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=721415

SH - Janny

Wasn’t sure who to try so seek bro recommendation and he reco Janny. Okay look suits my liking so I go ahead.

Looks: 90% like picture. She told me she is 25 but I think somewhere 25-27. While walking to the room, saw a girl resting at the sofa, I think is Minny, looks not bad, SYT, but can’t see body as she had a blanket over her.

Body: enhanced, I don’t know how to gauge size but you can ahgar know in the picture. One nipple pointie type, another nipple like paiseh hiding type. Not super hard type, still okay to grab. Butt is soft, quite nice to doggy.

Room: The toilet is like those hotel type. Big, clean and have its own bathtub. Action starts there, after wash up, bbbj in the tub for a good 5/10mins. Can’t rmb how Long but confirm not those do for the sake of doing type.

Bbbj: This is where she shine. Very very very hardworking. After bbbj in the bathtub, continue in the bed for a good 10-15min, with cat bath and ball licking. She just suck and suck, no complaints from her. She also concentrate a lot on the balls, sibei song. A little DT at some time but not those aggressive type.

FJ: Cap on and she rides in me, show no sign of tiredness, switch over to missionary and cob, with some landing in her face. Paiseh abit as she say her face is sensitive.

Clean up, chat a bit and do some massage, massage was alright, don’t expect those high standard.

Round 2 started with bbbj and then doggy. Bbbj as usual damn song and Long bbbj. Doggy also quite nice with her soft butt, nice to piak and grab. Clean up and left.

While walking out, saw another lady, I think is May, she was having dinner. Looks decent with her short hair. Can see her body quite tight.

Overall experience with Janny was good, she can speak English as well so communication is not an issue. And she can do CIM no problem. but too bad I didn’t experience it, maybe next time when RTF. She will be here for 2weeks.
Old 15-03-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
bosshugofa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would like to try the girl that have milk
Old 15-03-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
MrFreelance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Honest FR for Nadia (Milkyway)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...5#post18464415

I was very surprised that the location is so near my office that i can walk there. At night is not so discreet as there are lots of pubs nearby and kopitiam got ppl drinking.

Looks: 1st and 3rd picture look most like her. She look really cute IMO and look like a thai uni SYT you will see at BKK. She also have a full back tattoo. Smooth fair skin lovely to touch Her boobs are fake according to her but fit her body and soft to grab. Her nipples are big, good to suck.
Pussy shaved, allows fingering. Didnt try painting.

FJ: Try missionary and ended with cowgirl in my 1st shot. Her moaning kept me going for quite awhile. Love it when she moans and her face look like jap av.

Some negative parts: Didnt give BBBJ. Think she smokes coz can smell when i try to kiss. Catbath was only one sided. Shower alone as the toilet is too small.
As i am usually a one shot guy, my session ended quite early. Only realise it after i left the place only after 40mins when the session is 90mins. Dont mind staying abit longer with the girl.

RTF: maybe. Saw pandora also. Might rtf her instead since near office. Happy bonking bros~
Old 15-03-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 20
S|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Celeste from Tikoclub (14 March)

face:8/10 (Not really the syt from pic but maybe mid to late 20s, still pretty and the look grows on you)
body: 7/10 (Around 1.6m, natural small B, fair but a bit of tummy and baby fats and some stretch marks as she said she was plump before)
Frenching: Yes, can see she likes it too
Pussy: 8/10 (pinkish inside, tight n wet. Allows fingering and painting and was wet from juice. Clean n no smell but hairy. Would have scored higher if shaved.
bbbj: 8/10 (nice suction, but no CIM)
fj : 8/10 (accommodating and aim to please, finished both rounds on her body)

Damage: $140+10 tips for her efforts.

Last edited by S|B3HSI@N; 15-03-2019 at 11:50 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1