The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 15-08-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
No, I heard is moved to another place. The biz at Amk is too poor
Loc in amk is quite discrete actually. But maybe amk is too competitive and most of her regulars fr yishun. Maybe didn’t want to travel. Haha. Like me. Till date only visit her once.
Old 15-08-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
U can use the back door. LOL
Go by back door lesser pedestrians but have cars driving past.
Old 15-08-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3661 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
went some time ago when it was still called essence. they want upgrade to higher package price then got abit of gq. higher entrance fee
Old 15-08-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 16
CruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by defmid View Post
Tried D*****d at J* after reading about the place here, took chinese massage one hour then advised by her need to do 88 hot oil so went ahead

1B gq+roam with top on, her technique is good
Agree with this bro, I already went back to her a few times. Being S**r’s real sister, her HDLY skills really is no horse run. If your tolerance not good enuf halfway tru u confirm gg 😂

She is the youngest in J* and her massage skills also improved so much since the first day she arrive.

Looks wise your standard syt, young and sweet looking, for me I think she look quite pretty.

Totally worth it, should be going back to find her regularly.
Old 15-08-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruXiFieD View Post
Agree with this bro, I already went back to her a few times. Being S**r’s real sister, her HDLY skills really is no horse run. If your tolerance not good enuf halfway tru u confirm gg 😂

She is the youngest in J* and her massage skills also improved so much since the first day she arrive.

Looks wise your standard syt, young and sweet looking, for me I think she look quite pretty.

Totally worth it, should be going back to find her regularly.
One day...I gonna try 4 hands massage with the sisters. A JAV 3some dream come true. Thinking of it made me so hard.
Old 15-08-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 11
noob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Yesterday I was texted by a Gem who I previously visited frequently for her exceptional HDLY and her long tongue where she lick your nipple you feel really shiok.Now that she is backed,I went ro try it's near a popular hawker for her new location.Went to the shop and was greeted by her,she looked same as before maybe just slightly weight gain from her feasting back home but still alright.I then proceed for a shower and then change into the shorts.She then come into the room and gave a solid hard back massage.After 30min or so,she begin to pour alot of oil at the butt area and slowly slide her fingers around the ass area while prompting me to knee on the bed while she begin her HDLY,its a smooth execution felt extraordinary shiok.It continue for awhile and then she told me to turn over.Flipped over she started to give a slow and sensual handjob while using her to long tongue to lick and swirl around my body and nipples and she let out a soft moan in no time i unloaded my load.This opened till quite late last customer is 10pm so is good for bro who like late massages.

Dmg is on the higher side as it's i took onr and half hour massage. I feel she worth the money for the things she offered.

If bro want to try do pm me,I will share ctc
Hi bro can share this contact? Your mailbox is full, i cant pm you.
Old 16-08-2023, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hadesX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody can share contact to book FS? TIA!
Old 16-08-2023, 04:30 AM
Samster

Anybody able to PM me CTC for FS please. TIA!
Old 16-08-2023, 04:32 AM
Samster

Able to share CTC for booking at FS please. TIA!
Old 16-08-2023, 06:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
shirtblack is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
yep, she moving to RV area according to her.
Old 16-08-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
WinstonReds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros here visited R spa at yishun? any happy ending?
Old 16-08-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -170 / Power: 0
Blessed83 Blessed83
Quote:
Seems like now the trend is not just $88 entrance fee, but also 1B plus roaming top up…. Getting more expensive liao hor.
Yeah nowadays $88 + 50 standard for special
Old 16-08-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 20
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinstonReds View Post
Do a search in the thread and you can find some reviews on it.
Old 16-08-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Xenio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinstonReds View Post
need top up for roaming
Old 16-08-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Yanzhu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to visit L**** at FS near the Yishun hawker. Not a good experience for me. Massage wise is decent though but I can feel that she is quite tired. With 20 mins left, she started applying oil on my stomach.

This is when the session became not so enjoyable. She was asking me something but i really couldnt understand what she was saying. Can see that she started to get annoyed. I guessed she was asking me the gq so i replied how much. She quoted me some prices and again it was hard to me to understand, so she had to repeat again n again. I think at that moment she was really annoyed. I just said okay because based on previous reviews it was max $100. But actually by then, I already have no mood for after services cause i see her face she like dulan with me alr. She proceeded to give HJ, but it took me quite a while to get hard. Managed to roam a bit and proceeded to shoot shortly after and left. She charged me entrance $68+ 1 B cause she said she never give me 舒服. Even though i paid $50 in tips to get HJ and roam, i won't return again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1