The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2011, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
noname12sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsetway77 View Post
The rate is about 16150 this afternoon when I checked with vietinbank . But not sure if benhthanh mkt gold smith shops can give higher. Anyone knows ?
hmmm i thought the market is in hcm? not applicable to hanoi right?
Old 22-09-2011, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
noname12sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is regal 1 or sunny 3 girl friendly?
Old 23-09-2011, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname12sg View Post
is regal 1 or sunny 3 girl friendly?
May i know why u are asking such questions? lets not make this into an entire list of hotels listings for Hanoi with G-Friendly/No-Friendly status, really no point.

If u are going and want to book a hotel that is Girl Friendly, u can PM me ur details and contact number and i can help u book if I am comfortable with the info u provide. But if u need my help and only willing to provide sketchy info and i dun even know who u are or whether u really going or not going, then I cannot help u book. And if u have any funny thoughts about me making a couple of dollars by helping u, then also dun bother to PM me.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 23-09-2011, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Lynch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From my recent one day trip to Hanoi, this is what I have to share:

Work finished at 5pm, went over to fortuna hotel to have a quick bite. Food served by the hotel nothing to shout about, their fried rice is tasteless, but the mee goreng is quite good. Then dropped by Daewoo Hotel for a while. before I check into a 2/3 star hotel in the old quarters area. After checked in, I went to 17 cowboys just to take a look at the bar with live band scene in Hanoi. Not bad I would say, beer at VND 60,000 a bottle, cocktails at about VND 100,000 per drink. The bartenders there.... hmmm.... I think I would say the bartenders in Napoly are pretty, while the bartenders in 17 cowboys are hot. Maybe it's their cowboy uniform that shows off the tiny waists complete with cowboys hat. I don't know, but the bartenders here can hold their candle against the bartenders over at Napoly in hcmc. I stayed there for an hour till bout 9.30pm then decided to visit the sauna place.

Took a cab to Oasis 2. Reached there around 10pm, took the 2 hours with 2 masseus package for VND 700k. The massage room is quite spacious, with a small steambath cubicle at one corner, a jacuzzi tub at the other corner and a massage bed in the open space area. The 2 masseus sent to me was a mixed rating. One was a 7.5 while the other a 5. The cuter chick is 22 years old, and was even cuter when we got more acquainted. After steambath, was guided to the massage table where the two girls scrub my body with some body scrub. After that was guided to the jacuzzi where the cute chick is doing hairwash and facial for me, while the other average chick was washing and scrubbing my legs. After this then back to the massage table again for some massage. I'd say their massage skill is nothing to shout about. Even the massage at le duyen is better. But I do get to feel the girls with my arms. The ass on the cute chick is so so smooth. The average looking chick just grab my hand and guide it to touch her breast, but I wasn't that interested. Was havig my attention mostly on the cuter chick. Was thinking of getting her to go back with me and she seems up for it. At the end, the girls did hand job for me, while my nipples are being teased by different girls each side. They did it for like 10 minutes and I still didn't come. I told them to stop and told the cuter chick that she can make me come later tonite at my hotel, she smiled and said ok. THen when time is up at 12 midnight, I took out my wallet and tip each of them VND200k, the usual tip amount i give. However, the cute chick put on a surprised face and said no, too little. Then with her angelic smile, she literally pull out more notes from my wallet. I just couldn't stop her, don't have a strong enough will.... In the end i tipped each of them VND 400k. Overall, quite an experience, I would recommend anyone who visit Hanoi to try the massage, maybe just go for 1 masseus rather than 2, and try to keep the tip at VND200k for each girl (which I failed to do).

So after tipping, i ask the cute chick out to my hotel and she asked me how much I'd give. I quoted her the standard rate of USD100 which is what I give in HCMC for LT, but she insist on USD200. I said USD100 again, and she said no and just walked out. Damn.... was really tempted to offer her USD200 on the spot as I really am intersted to experience bonking such a soft ass that she got. But I was left with only USD300 that night, part of it i would have to pay my hotel, and the other part would have to spend on some shopping right before I leave vietnam. So in the end, have to let her slip.

So at 12 midnight, I decided to try the bar over at Sheraton. It was i think the worst decision i made that night. I should've been to fortuna ktv instead on hindsight. Sheraton WL is freaking awful. Mostly dinasaurs and old. I didn't see any lookers at all. By the time i step out, it was already 1am. I did try to go fortuna KTV, but they were closed by the time i reached there. So in the end I just went back hotel alone. As a entertainment scene, Hanoi is very far behind hcmc in my opinion.

However, there is redemption for Hanoi. Next morning when I woke up, i roamed the old quarters with the help of a map supplied by the hotel. The old quarters area is really a nice scene. I like the atmosphere, the narrow steets filled with various shops that plough the whole old quarters made the place very alive and colourful. Really a touristy place. Ventured into some restaurant and had the pho bo there. The noodle itself is much softer than the one in hcmc, the soup base is the same, but they did not serve with an extra plate of raw vege/tauge. Very nice i would say. Tried their passion fruit juice and it was really fresh as well.

Given another trip to Hanoi, I would hit the 17 cowboy bar at 8pm, then hit a sauna (different one, maybe oasis 1, kingston), then end it with a takeway from Fortuna KTV (boss club i think the name). But i'd still stay in old quarters hotel just because I like the area alot.
Old 23-09-2011, 04:06 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynch View Post
From my recent one day trip to Hanoi, this is what I have to share:

Everything about ur FR is very accurate and fair assessment of the overall scene! I am very impressed with ur skiills of expression. Good thing u did not do the US$200 girl... to me, way way too much. up u for ur outstanding effort!

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 24-09-2011, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
saddick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi Deptrai4u, how are you doing
I will be in Hanoi on 31st Dec., 3rd & 4th Jan, will you be free to meet up for ktv on any evening? I will be staying in Fortuna.
Old 24-09-2011, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddick View Post
hi Deptrai4u, how are you doing
I will be in Hanoi on 31st Dec., 3rd & 4th Jan, will you be free to meet up for ktv on any evening? I will be staying in Fortuna.
if u are going to the KTV at Fortuna, pls count me out. That one u dun need me to go as my dear friend the pps there will take good care of u.

But if u want to try the local KTV, I may be available on 3rd and 4th Jan. 31 Dec u better stay in hotel room.

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 24-09-2011, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
saddick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ok man, I will message you towards Jan. Cheers
Old 25-09-2011, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
corso11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, i will be going to Hanoi at the end of November and would stay at Melia, do they have a night club there, similar to Hanoi hotel or Fortuna?Is the Melia far from the two latter? Thanks.
Old 26-09-2011, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by corso11 View Post
Hi, i will be going to Hanoi at the end of November and would stay at Melia, do they have a night club there, similar to Hanoi hotel or Fortuna?Is the Melia far from the two latter? Thanks.
Melia no nite club.

Far from Hanoi hotel and fortuna due to heavy traffic. If no traffic jam, its about 20 mins on taxi.

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 29-09-2011, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 18
ives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros...

Anyone can recommend a decent flower delivery site? I want to deliver some not too expensive flowers to someone in an office in Lang Ha St?

I'm afraid I might encouterEd sites that shows me pretty pictures
but delivered something else.

Thank you.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ohnstamos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be in Duc Thai Hotel in Hanoi for 5 days.. Is there any places nearby that I can venture out? Thanks a bunch.
Old 11-10-2011, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnstamos View Post
I will be in Duc Thai Hotel in Hanoi for 5 days.. Is there any places nearby that I can venture out? Thanks a bunch.
sure there is... Duc thai Hotel is in Old Quarters... along hang ga street. go downstairs... head North u will reach Dong Xuan Market, head South u will reach center of the universe called the Hoan Kiem Lake. Go venture!

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 12-10-2011, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
nickles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi fellows, its my virgin trip to hanoi. any help in getting around to nice places to play?
can tabao to hotel or like call from cell??

thanks so much to all the seniors here
Old 17-10-2011, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
deny76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickles View Post
hi fellows, its my virgin trip to hanoi. any help in getting around to nice places to play?
can tabao to hotel or like call from cell??

thanks so much to all the seniors here
you can ask your hotel for massage (USD20 for 1 hour) in your hotel room. and they will send a massage girl to your room. most likely you may get something special (but must pay additional).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1