The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1035 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud of
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

SIL : huh, but I know yours hehe. Ok. But is 3 months a waste of money? Maybe just a month, then I should face up to reality. Perhaps rent that apartment out, let the rental cover the mortgage.. but where will I stay? It’s really nice here but it’s such a waste of money in the long run.

Me : let’s play this month by month, actually… in the current apartment, there are 3 bedrooms, she has already kicked me out of the master because I refuse to get my snoring nasal issue fixed. I see no point in going for the operation. We can take one room each…. She’s still on shift, so…. Hardly see her.

SIL : erm. I’m not sure if I can handle the guilt, but that option seems good. I’ll just hide in the room.

Me : i can climb out of the window and into your room via the ledge.

SIL : don’t be crazy la!

Me : so .. what did F do?

SIL : erm….. I didn’t want to tell you, because I didn’t want to you know… i know he’s a potential client, I don’t want you to make … you know what I mean right?

Me : just tell me.

SIL : he came to sit between me and her, in the process her groped my back and hers too perhaps. She didn’t seem comfortable with him and moved away, and decided to leave. I was just frozen and his hands went really low. Even commented on my skirt’s slit…… and he touched a little with his fingers. That’s why when I saw you, I immediately rushed to go to the bathroom…. Oh yes.. also, he tugged on my top, sideways

Me : why?

SIL : I’m not too sure either.

I tested it out as we entered the property.

Me : oh! Wow.

SIL : what?

Me : what are you wearing inside???

SIL : oh. One of the new pieces, it was meant as a surprise to you later.

In the lift, i hugged her tight and fingered her in the manner that was hidden to the top. SIL wasn’t wearing the stretched panties I fucked her in last night. It was a new piece. Before we entered our unit, I tried to lift her skirt to see, much to her shock and annoyance.

We both just rested on the sofa.

Me : balcony?

SIL : lazy. The view earlier can’t be beaten.

Me : so. What happened today? With that guy.

SIL : erm…. Sorry. I had a good evening, I don’t want to think about it anymore for tonight. Is that ok?

Me : ok. I’m sorry.

SIL : can we talk a bit about our future together? I think that really makes me calm.

Me : ok, let’s shower and talk in bed?

SIL : ok.

We showered together, I didn’t fuck her, just avoided looking at her breasts. She did her usual, washed my testicles and then stroke me a little from behind. Our bed has already been made by the housekeeping team, the room was nice. SIL went to check the safe for the money and pondered over what to do with it, how to deposit etc. It was well over 50k in cash.

I saw her take out about a fifth of it only and put it into her bag.

We hugged and discussed, decided to extend by at least a month, she’d take care of it, so she’d decide, or maybe more. I told her she can use up the entirety of that. We talked about hiring movers to spruce up the house but SIL said she will do the unpacking on her own. It’s a process she needed to grief with, and that my wife, her sister, will not be likely to participate. I suggested the agent who helped transacted the purchase of my new apartment but SIL was against it upon hearing the guy’s name. She told me she’d explain more to me in future. When I started talking about separation plans from wife, SIL refused to participate. She told me it’d be scheming of her. I agreed. I asked if it was fair for me to know about her and the COL then, she didn’t see it as the same.

SIL : I told you I was the one who started his kissing his neck right?

Me : yup.

SIL : there’s something I really need you to know, but you must listen to the end of it, promise? There’s a reason, I really want you to know.

Me : ok. Same routine? So you know I won’t and can’t just move away?

SIL : oh. Ok.

SIL stood up and lifted her night slip, she didn’t even bother wearing panties anymore, as for me, I just slept naked as the sheets were really comfortable and fresh

Me : by the way, that grey or silver bra was really hot. What color was it?

SIL : I don’t know either. But I thought it matched well with the peach. But too bad, you never really play with it.

Me : there’s always next time. I’ve learnt that now. Hehe.

I was hard already, and SIL could easily slot herself onto me.

SIL : remember, listen to the end of it, but I want to remind you, I’m sorry it happened, and also, i was really really done and the fear of loneliness was overwhelming. ( I nodded my head, SIL hugged me and we avoided eye contact) When I started to kiss his neck, I think he was worried that I’d kiss his lips, so he stopped me from kissing up. ( I felt a very weird feeling, was unsure of it, a mixture of anger and something else) he turned my body around and told me it’d be a more reassuring hug this way, and he hugged me from behind, his arms across my chest and under my chest, his palms were by my arms. He didn’t try anything funny. He whispered stuff into my ears, I think I drank half the can also, I felt hotter and hotter. He was telling me things that really got to me, that I’d be very lonely, and that I can always look for him, told me to be careful, not to just anyhow find guys and let them use me. I thought he was hinting you but he wasn’t, so far, he has no idea that I like you or that you are into me. He asked me if I can handle my loneliness, which was the word that triggered me a lot. I think you saw me break down that day, especially when you hung up on me that day, I know your phone went dead, but I really couldn’t handle it, I couldn’t even be in the house alone. I sat at the door in that new dress waiting for you, you know? Worried that you weren’t coming back.

I hugged SIL tight, but she wasn’t tearing.

SIL : I don’t know why, I kept feeling hotter and hotter. Really wanted to turn around and kiss with him and just let him take me in bed, but he hugged me tightly from behind.

Me : let me stop you right here, can you show me? Roughly? Just place my arms in front of you and show me.

SIL put my arms, one on top, across Bert middle of her breasts and pulled me to press, and the other under her breasts.

Me : as I recall, I think you were braless that day?

SIL : I think so.

Me : he’s a weasel, I told you. I told you before, he’s a weasel. He pretended not to want you, but he was secretly making you aroused… you see? ( started to shift my arm left and right, rubbing her erected nipples turning her on…. SIL moaned out and hugged me tight. Her waist fidgeting a lot, like she wanted to fuck) calm down.. go on.. then what happened?
Old 10-06-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Stevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud of
SIL breathed heavily for a few moments, then calmed down….

SIL : I think. He … I think… wait. He was whispering into my ears, telling me he can teach me how to handle the loneliness so I won’t be used easily by other men. Saying how important it was for me to become self sufficient, to handle the loneliness……….. he held me by my hands and guide me to rub my nipples on my own.

Me : what a fucker.. fucking fuck. He’s really full of it. Full of bullshit.

SIL : I’m really sorry alright.

Me : no it’s not your fault, he was manipulating you, talk about others taking advantage of your down points, he’s the one who was doing it! At least I made a conscious effort not to take advantage of you! And made sure it’s what you really wanted! Did he do more?

SIL : he guided my hand down

Me : wait. Did he also try to rub your nipples for you?

SIL : I think his nipples were there with mine. I went weak for a few moments and the rubbing continued.

Me : i knew it. Then?

SIL : he tried to get me to finger myself.

Me : his finger went in together?

SIL : not really, I think he was worried, didn’t trust me that much, worried I might accuse him or… I’m not sure… but I think in the end he did.. awhile.. but it was too painful. I was completely dry. It just didn’t feel right at all… It became painful and I just got so frustrated and turned off by what he was only trying to do, I told him to leave.

Me : was that in a stern voice? Ahah the kind you give me?

SIL : I guess so. I’m so sorry ok? Are you angry?

Me : I’m angry with him, not you. He clearly took advantage of you, despite your feelings for him. Anyway, there’s no need to deny it, your soft spot for him and your feelings for him. It’s only normal. I can understand. You’ve been single the whole time also, it’s your right. It just angers me the way he uses you that’s all, but take your time ok.

SIL : actually, the one who has the strongest hold me is not him.

Me : then who it is?

SIL : its you.

Me : really? Since when.

SIL : since the first time we kissed, after you praised me… but I don’t think you have a single memory of it.

Me : why don’t you refresh my memory?

SIL : I’m not sure if you are ready for the whole truth.

It was already 11pm.

Me : just tell me alright.

SIL : do you recall those nights when you stayed over? At the house? And sister will always get you super drunk?

Me : sort of. Why?

SIL : I won’t tell you what I suspect she was doing to you, but do you realise you’ve always woken up alone? And back in bed? Even though you do wake up in the middle of the night to urine or throw up at the toilet bowl?

Me : wait….. ( I took a hard long thought….. I recall some memory, of the horrible throwing up feelings) I think so. She’d want us to drink a lot, because that was her.. never mind

SIL : yup. She got you dead drunk, but she wasn’t the one taking care of you, you know? Since all the way back then.

I looked at SIL, it started to make a little sense, as to what she was trying to hint to me, and it’s true, I’d always woke up, and the wife was gone.

Me : yes, I recall that I didn’t really know how to open the door to leave. It was quite embarrassing, my clothes were in a mess. She was already off to work.

SIL : hmmm, I don’t think she goes to work in the middle of the night lo.

Me : you mean?

SIL : if she was with you throughout the night, why would i be the one taking care of you? You think she’d let me help to take care of her secondary school sweet heart?

Me : wait. What are you saying?

SIL saw my face and then there was a realisation, she had over shared, something she didn’t want to do in the first place.

SIL : I’m sorry. Let’s sleep already.

She was ready to get up.

Me : no. You expect me to sleep on this? Finish what you know.

SIL : I don’t know anything for sure.

Me : then just tell me the parts you are sure.

SIL : the very first time I realise she left you behind at home was when you fell, even parents came out to take a look. you struggled to make your way to the toilet, we were surprised that she wasn’t around and why you were still here. I told them I’d take care of you and help you get a cab, but you were too heavy, and not even able to walk. I think you slept on the toilet bowl, I could only put a towel to let you use as a pillow and rinse up the areas where your vomit went and not wet what you were wearing. We were worried you might want to drive as well. It’d be serious trouble.

Me : she didn’t take my car?

SIL : I’ve never known her to have a driving license. But if she had one, I don’t think you’d get to drive your own car much anymore.

I realised I’ve never thought about that.

Me : so can you just help me figure out, what exactly happened?

SIL : I don’t know where she went, but it was like a pattern, she bring you over, you’d be dead drunk. that’s why my parents had their reservations against you. It wasn’t good impression you know. But not important, I actually pitied you. She’s a manipulator. Sorry to be so blatant, I’m not high from the cocktail anymore, just years and years and years of bottled up frustration. I told you, I shouldn’t start on this topic, it’d let you see a very bitter side of me.

Me : it’s ok. You are helping me also, it’d be a lot easier to move on. I think I was too casual in the past, now it’s all beginning to make sense, post covid dementia i suppose.. I really didn’t care what she was doing behind my back, never bothered once, or ask her about the bills she rack up. I’ve already cut the limit and heck her complains so far. So each time she got me drunk, that was about 3-4 times?

SIL : yup four times…

Me : you took care of me? I recall sleeping on her bed.

SIL : yup, I figured out how to care for you, googled la. Why do you think I was already so experienced by the time it was your wedding? Help with my back, not my knees.

Me : what?

SIL : never mind. Is there anything else you want or know?

Me : I think I’m done for tonight………

SIL : yup it’s late.. are you feeling ok? You are so small down there..

Me : yup, sorry, no mood already.

SIL : sorry.

Me : don’t be let’s sleep..

It made a bit of sense,there’s some logic… SIL seems to be telling the truth. I think she’s telling the truth. It all makes sense, but also it felt odd. Like my realty has been warped this whole time…

But SIL has already told me about that guy, when they were alone. She did ask to tell me something a few days back, like a confession but i told her not to.. it was consistent… she didn’t have to tell me the details, I would never be able to know! But she did. SIL told me all these….

SIL : by the way, did you hear my point just now?

Me : erm not really.

SIL : the one who has the biggest hold on me, has always been you. I’ve never felt…. Like… that dry pain ever with you. I was always ready to be with you. It wasn’t the same when with him ok, a part of me wanted but most parts of me didn’t … that’s all. Good night.. byeeee

She quickly turned away and hugged her pillow.

She sounded sweet, but to me, that sounded a little crazed, and warped. I was at a a lost, after all, a bomb had been dropped on me so far. Can you blame me?

Me : wait. Then who was your first kiss?

SIL : you la, silly.

Upon hearing that, all I could do was to just turn around the other way in disgust…

My SIL has become a deluded serial liar!
Old 11-06-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster

Gently and without much anger or hatred, I tuck SIL under the sheets and put her to sleep after adjusting her panties for her. She had a major orgasm even though I didn’t fuck her with that amount of intensity to knock her out. She was quick to fall into deep sleep, I heard soft snorts from her periodically. I was tired myself, but as I washed my penis clean and dumped the condom properly in the thrash in the kitchen, and left a note and some cash for the housekeeping crew the next morning, the question never left my mind.

Was SIL getting her best not to imagine that guy, and when she finally gave in, she had her major orgasm? She imagined him fucking her instead of me?

I wasn’t as angry as before, or jealous. Age has given me some wisdom over such. It’s normal for all of us to have such residual feelings spilling here and there, I just need to ensure that no matter how far her feelings stress, or her lusts, her center still belongs to me. She comes to me no matter how tempted she is by him. I was confident of that, to the point of arrogance.

Next morning, SIL nudged me to wake, it was already 8am. She was already showering.

Me : do you need me to pick out what to wear for you? Or special your panties?

SIL : nope! I’ve already brought them with me.

She was in the common toilet, just outside our bedroom, after the closet. SIL had helped me pick out what to wear, or rather what she wanted me to wear and placed them in the master toilet. I just showered and got changed. SIL was already in the living area and settling stuff, getting ready to go.

Me : you want me to call a grab for you to go first?

SIL : nope. I’m ok. No need to do anything out of the normal, project confidence. He’d be expecting me to arrive very early, get him coffee as peace offering etc. I will do NONE of that.

Me : ok let’s go for breakfast.

SIL was wearing her old top, this peach cotton but a little oversized, and a loose collar, but paired a new black skirt with a slit on her right thigh, not too high. I wanted to hug her and finger her in the lift again on the way down but she refused me.

SIL : let me concentrate today ok. I think yesterday you left me feeling very hot the whole day! I couldn’t concentrate, that’s why I lost so badly to him.

Me : ok I understand.

SIL and I talked mostly about work on the drive, we stuck the same routine where I drop her after duxton, where the Japanese Wagyu coffee shop grill is at and she’d walk to work. before SIL got off, I reminded her that I know, not to disturb her at all.

I wasn’t exactly feeling the best, but it was still a nice feeling. I felt that life was good and meaningful.

11 .15 am

Spare number : Have you gone for lunch?

Me : No. how can I help?

Spare number : hehe. Good way of putting it. I need you to help me concentrate again. Do you have any condom in your office?

I wondered if she’d ask why I had…. But guessed she was more focused on something else.

Me : yes. You want to sneak over?

Me : wait the condom is for me and you right? Or I pass to you =D

Spare number : NOT FUNNY!

Spare number : is now ok?

Me : I think you wait about 10 minutes more, let the coast clear up.

Spare number : ok.

Me : what happened?

Spare number : nothing much, he brought peace offering instead. I think he went downstairs to get. I totally ignored him, and acted like it was all his fault for taking items from my table and invading my privacy. I’m still waiting for the chance to seal the gap with him, let him know why it was on my table, the misunderstanding.

Me : why don’t you do it over text, it’s a lot easier, and more damning.

Spare number : hmmm. Good idea. Let me think of something and you help me vet ok?

Me : ok.

It didn’t take her long, she was very fast.

Spare number : “I would like to clarify that I had asked and it has been verbalised to me that the envelope was left on my chair, not on the floor. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and trust that it had dropped on to the floor. Also, as to the contents of the envelope, it was a misunderstanding that I had left it behind after visiting my sister and it was returned to me out of courtesy. As such, please don’t take anything from my work space in future. I’d really appreciate if you respect my privacy of my work space and my belongings. Thank you.

Me : wow. Excellent. Covered all grounds, and not too fierce. Well done.

Spare number : I send now?

Me : up to you

Spare number : ok

Me : are you still coming over?

Spare number : maybe not. A lot to catch up on.

Me : I get some lunch for you? Or it’s a bad idea as he may catch on?

Spare number : smart boy. Love you =D

Me : love you too.

==================

I had to fight all temptations to watch her from afar. Checked up my schedule and didn’t go back after lunch. Went home to use the gym and get a simple work out in, even headed down to the medical hall at MBS to load up on nutrition and gifts for client meetings later. Then, I realised I wasn’t married but single anymore. I forgot to inform SIL.

Me : hey, I’m meeting potential clients tonight. You want to crash by chance? I can introduce you.

SIL didn’t reply for the longest time, until 5pm.

Spare number : what time?

Me : about 8.30pm. at the lantern. You can just show up and come over to say hi to me.

Spare number : ok. Where are you now? Are you free?

Me : I’m at home, why?

Spare number : I think I made another mistake.
Old 12-06-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster

It took me some time to fall asleep, definitely unsettling.

I know for a sure thing, that SIL had kissed with that guy we set her up with. He had told me, they kissed, he tried to… never mind this is too complicated. I decided to just fuck it and sleep.

=========

Next morning, we woke and went about our routine, SIL was showering out side this time and told me that her period was coming, and even asked me to pick out what to wear for her. I decided to put her to the test, and picked a black dress with a zip down the front, it was more figure hugging than others we picked out. I was really swinging for the fences here, and parked it with this bright navy blue color bra that had special straps. A similar one is shown below.

https://dynamic.zacdn.com/-Iw7_YVVO_eSU2XG_MsSaVYYAq8=/filters:quality(70):format(webp)/https://static-sg.zacdn.com/p/zitique-6112-9718692-1.jpg

SIL will then be able to go as slow as she like to show it off to COL if she decides to do so. It’s up to her. I hung it on the make up table and proceeded to shower on my own. I heard a loud ERM…. But by the time I came out, SIL was already fully dressed and ready to head done. I caught up with her, we didn’t talk much. SIL then hugged me in the lift, she was wondering if I was weird. I realised if I had to catch her in her lie with COL, i needed her radar to be off. I fingered her a little and took her by surprise, she hit me hard and checked my finger for blood. While driving, I stroked her thigh in a teasing manner to make her horny.

Even though her period was coming, she seemed rather horny, she gave me a happy look, like she enjoyed being naughty.

She looked confident, in this figure hugging dress, and the lingerie on the inside, I wonder if she had any pad on. She called to tell me she was just happy that I chose a black dress for her, like giving me credit for being considerate. I asked her if had any plans for that guy, how to get back at him, she said she will just see how it goes.

As my morning schedule that day was rather light, I took an early break and headed downstairs to the basement to order a large batch of this sesame/peanut/red bean paste kuehs for my department and most importantly, I didn’t have much appetite for lunch, can hide in my office and then spy on SIL to see there was anything going on between them. I took a short nap and looked at my phone. The wife’s last text was the Sunday. What a joke of a marriage.

I texted her. : How are you?

It was blue ticked.

There were no messages from W or F, just a message from the lady saying she wouldn’t ever want to meet if F is ever present. I apologised to her out of courtesy over the phonecall and whatever may have happened. She told me to check on my colleague as well because F was targeting her, it was so obvious. She also commented that SIL does not know how to handle, I even asked what happened and the lady didn’t go into details, but whatever SIL told me seems to be the truth.

I started to doubt myself.

What if, that guy whom we set SIL up with was lying?

I should give her the benefit of the doubt?

Maybe she really did give me her first kiss?

I suddenly felt very guilty, with a piece of her red bean paste, which I guessed was likely to be her favorite, I got out of my office and tried a different route to her cubicle, one which I can see her from far. There she was, still working on her own. I was just relieved that, that guy wasn’t there disturbing her or trying to dominate her. Walked up and down the isle just to make sure that guy wasn’t around. Checked a few times to be sure.. Once I was sure everyone was out for lunch, it was 12.20 pm already. As I approached SIL’s cubicle from behind her, I was ready to just leave the piece on her table in a nonchalant manner, surprise and just walk away, do it quickly, no one would know.

As I got nearer, I was ready. She was deep in concentration…… but ….. just as I was about to walk past her…..

SIL looked to her right, she was staring at that guy’s cubicle. What is she doing… wait… what the fuck is she doing??? I panicked, got nervous, there was no turning back. I just proceeded as planned and walked away. There was a small gasped from her, but then she quietened down after that.

I immediately received a text on my phone

Third number : hey, how come you are still around?

3rd number : thank you!!! I was wondering if I wanted to go down to get food.

I read both messages, but wasn’t sure if I wanted to reply her. I just waited…. I wasn’t sure…. Was I being paranoid, did I think too much? I was pretty sure I saw what I saw, SIL rubbed her own nipple through the dress. Perhaps it was just a brush, but it seemed more like a grab. I’ve never ever seen her do that… what the fuck was going on….

I just sat at my table and stared into space.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door…. I kept quiet, who the fuck was it? Then the door handle went down…. It opened gently…

“Hey… you there?”

She saw me and quickly came in and closed the door behind her.

SIL : Why didn’t you reply me?

Me : huh?

SIL : think you didn’t see. Hurry.

Me : huh?

SIL just came over pulled me to stand up.

SIL : sorry, tough to kneel down in this dress.

She sat on my chair and pulled me closer, took my penis out. She was fast and getting good at it. SIL Started to suck me off in a hurried manner……

Then……

She pulled the zipper down her front and spread it, reached for my hands with my penis in her mouth, then pulled it down to cup her breasts in that amazing bra. It felt good to touch, SIL guided my fingers to rub her nipples through the bra.

For some reason, I found it turn off and pulled away. SIL looked up at me, shocked…
She looked up at me, puzzled, a little scared, look to be thinking ….. then she stood up and pushed me to sit on my desk, then she bent forward, used her breasts and tried to clamp my penis is the middle. It was quite badly done.

Me : what are you doing?

SIL : I’m trying. Sorry. I’m lousy. I just googled it this morning…. Methods to help you when I’m having my period.

Me : oh… don’t stop. It’s nice.

SIL continued to breast fuck me on her own, I barely felt anything at all. I got her to switch back to blowjob which I know she’s getting much better at.

Now, I was affected!

The thought of SIL and that guy, how in the past few days, his last week’s free shot at her, denying her even the simplest of kissing, but gained full access to her nipples and pussy fingering, I wonder if it had escalated, last night, the night before, all the evenings she had worked late, was she alone?

I felt this overwhelming sense of sexual drive and pulled SIL up, I almost locked lips with her, but looking at her face, I didn’t want to, instead, I stood up and unzipped her all the way to the waist, then pulled on her bra cups and exposed her nipple to suck on it. I guide her hand to masturbate me and she tugged into hard and fast. It didnt take me long to feel the orgasm come. I signalled her and she immediately got own and caught the first stream in her mouth. I pulled out of her mouth after looking down at her face, a little got onto her face, instead, I tugged her left bra cup and continue to stroke myself and shot the second stream into her cup and quickly over to her right bra cup and shot inside, it wasn’t a lot, but it left her cups stained and creamy, some across her cleavage as well.. SIL looked shocked and not sure what to make of teh situation. She bit her lip, maybe the warmth and lubrication felt good at first, but the idea that her dress and bra are now stained and will start to smell later, she started to look nervous.

I got he r to stand up. As she reached for the tissue n my desk, I turned her around and locked lips with her, rubbed her nipples and it turned her on so greatly because it was so smooth and lubricating. Then, I used the finger from her left bra cup to finger her, with my semen as a lubricant. It also helped that she was already wet down there, but she got dry quickly, then wet again… she stopped me at first but I forced my way and fingered her until I felt the her pussy moist up and she lost control and started to hug me tight. We locked lips and kissed furiously. SIL even took my other hand to her breast, wanting me to rub her nipple at the same time. I don’t recall her ever having done this before, wanting to be pleasured at so multiple points.

It didn’t take SIL long, and she hugged me tight and let out a loud moan. She already tired her best to keep quiet… she hit me a few times but kissed me on my shirt, grabbed a few pieces of tissue and did a quick wipe on her bra cups innerside, then checked my fingers again, wiped my finger and told me to wwash them in the toilet.

Me : do you need wet tissue?

SIL : no it’s ok. This is fine (as she zipped her dress up)

She checked her dress for any stains, thankfully, there wasn’t any obvious ones…

SIL : Shit! I better go back.

It was already 1250pm.

I realised that she had left the spare phone on my desk. Within minutes, SIL called me on her own phone and told me the passcode.

SIL : you use this from now on ok? I think he has started to notice me having two phones.

3rd number : : hey do you need wet tissue ? Or a new bra? I go home and get for you.

SIL : no need. This feels disgusting but nice… I don’t know why! Love you!

I was pleasantly surprised by her willingness to be this fun and open minded about such depraved acts, like me wiping my cum on her panties… and then now on her bra. Wouldn’t she start to smell later???

Does she even own perfume/. Feeling rained, I took a nap on my sofa before getting ready for the next meeting. CLeared some work, spoke to some people, I was done for the day. It was only 4pm. I felt very focused and surprised with myself. How I was able to be so efficient, like when I was much much younger. Having SIL’s constant surprises in my life has given me the peace and, excitement? I’ve always craved, there’s never anything mundane, as I recalled our journey so far. It’s always up and down, but it’s always returned to a state of calmness and satisfaction and contentment.

I sat at my table, realising that I’ve not even washed my finger. There was a little bit of dried blood lefT in my finger tips despite SIL having already used the tissue and sanitiser to clean for me earlier on. I certainly hope she has extra pads. Of course seh does, probably in her bag, her drawer at her desk etc. WIthout a doubt.

I started to question myself, maybe i was thinking too much, maybe she scratched her nipples because she wasn;t used to the new bra?

I felt this wave of lust for her all over again, so what if she flirts with that guy? as long as I keep her mind, and teach her how to keep him at bay, never letting him take control, that’s plenty of good for me and SIL too, until we are officially married.

3rd number : Hey, be careful of the smell, especially when it dries up.

3rd number : maybe you can also remove it, but don’t throw it away, let’s start to keep such as momentous? can you text me your sizing? Let me order spares.

I recall reading somewhere, a rich fucker boss c;;wrong the soiled panties of the subordinate’’s wife wife and making her deposit them inan LV suitcase. I seem to also have some memory of an idea or sharing, a husband keeping the dress + lingerie or any clothes, that was worn during any sexual counter between im and his hot wife, vacuum sealing them to rpeserve the smell and easier for them to store, with labels on the zip lock. This was perhaps back in 2015?

If anyone also has similar memories, please kindly refresh me.

I waited for SIL’s reply, and also started search online for more lingerie brands for her to wear, even thought of clothes for her, perhaps maybe even healing SIL to have the confidence to wear strapless dresses again, as she did in her youth.

I checked the phone again, both phones. No response from her. Paranoia began to fester a little bit. I took along detour to head to the pantry, from that angle I had used earlier that afternoon, to blindside them and observe from a far. But this time, it wasn’t as easy, the staff were all back, the lady there looked at me, surprised that I was there, asked if I needed her. IT made a bit of sound as she greeted me, out of guilt and overthinking, I worried that SIL might have heard and know I was in the area, so I pretended to make small talk with that lady staff, was able to come up with something to ask and talk about. I don’t know what has gotten over me, I didn’t dare to walk to the spot where I can see SIL from far. I also decided to trust her more, and just leave it as it is. When I got back to my office, I checked the phone.

(Replying to my suggestion to keep as momento
- SIL : ok!

(Replying to suggestion to remove)
- SIL : I’m ok! Zipped all the way up, so the smell only comes up to my nose, don’t think it has spread around. Can you help me test it?

I quickly reply, yup ok. How and where?

SIL : I’ll head to the toilet, accidentally bump into you there? We just walk past each other ok? Nothing more. Please.

3rd number : ok! Walking there now.

Our timing chemistry wasn’t good, it was awkward, I had to walk in and out of the toilet to time it right. We walked past each other, without eye contact, paused and stood beside each other for awhile.

I went back into the toilet and quickly texted her.

3rd number : I think there’s a bit of smell, I’m so sorry. Your dress is thick, I think you can remove without worrying.

3rd number : you have your cardigan?

SIL : yup! Ok. But can you help me? I didn’t bring my bag or cardigan, I don’t have pockets.

3rd number : ok. I’ll leave soon to get zip lock bags for our mementos, is there anything you need?

SIL : what? So early! Ok. I’ll text you if I think of anything. How do I pass to you?

3rd number : text me when you are ready, we walk out together, and I’ll head back in, you go back to your cubicle.

When I met her, her arms were folded, the bra was crushed in her hand, hidden under the other elbow. She was nervous and quickly handed it to me and she ran back into the toilet. Seeing her miscommunication with me, I headed back to my office straight, with her bra in my pocket. I asked my assistant for an envelope, and then realised that her other set of bra and panties were still in my drawer. I put them there together.

3rd number : are you ok?

SIL : yup! =)

SIL : I went back to clean in the cubicle with wet towels.

SIL : it was ok with your barley with the bra, it was a little itchy so your barley helped.

Upon reading, I felt very guilty for assuming the worst about her. I should have known, the bra was new, why did I always jump the worst conclusion when it comes to her?

I felt that I should be a lot nicer to her, considering what she has already been sacrificing for me, or was I just a convenience to her also? I wasn’t sure, but it sure felt better. Not knowing what I can do for her, I just proceeded to do the things I can think lot of.

Left work and headed to great world city, I recalled a few shops there.

3rd number : What time are you back today?

SIL : maybe, 6pm? Is that ok?

3rd number : yup sure, take your time. I pick you?

SIL : let’s go somewhere nicer for dinner? Somewhere, perhaps hawker? You don’t cook, rest today alright? But nearer to our area ok? If we can just walk, even better! by the way, help me find a place to deposit cash. UOB or DBS are both fine.

3rd number : ok, if you trust me, can just pass the card to me and I’d handle for you.

We didn’t want to do wire transfer and didn’t want to leave a paper trail.

While waiting for the staff to get me new pieces for the dresses and clothes I had picked out for her, I did a quick google search for food in the vicinity around us. I found one that I thought she’d be really happy with.

Time : 5.45pm

SIL : sorry I’ll be late.

SIL : where are you?

3rd number : Home

SIL : you text me the place? I’ll grab down.

3rd number : ok. I was thinking of this place, “238338” postal code. Don’t do research alright? Let me surprise you.

SIL : ok! Can’t wait!

6:10pm…

SIL : on the way!

3rd number : ok. I’m walking over, take your time.

Seeing that the restaurant was filling up, I quickly got us a table for 2, but they only have tables of 4. They started to pressure me to order and I did my best to order the food she really likes, plain and clean. The dishes started coming, one by one. They did not look appealing to me at all.

6.30pm

SIL was no where in sight

6.45pm

SIL finally appeared, in her black dress, jiggling. Her zip was just above her cleavage. She kept apologising, the food was already cold, but I was glad I maintained my cool, and my mind didn’t immediately rushed to think of anything negative. Thankfully, SIL really loved the food. After dinner, we held hands and walked around the neighbourhood, spotted a few other restaurants which we’d like to try in the days to come.

Me : time to go back?

SIL : shall we go somewhere to deposit? Great world city?

Me : ok. Go home to change and get the car?

SIL : nope. I like this dress.

I was rather surprised she enjoyed being in it, she had a bit of a flamboyance about .

Nothing much happened, she ordered fruit/vegetable juice for us to drink, but we were careful with our surroundings, looking around to always look for familiar faces.

SIL : we can always walk here in future, it’s not that far, there, just further down.

Me : it’s not fair if I’m walking with you.

SIL : you head up first? I’ll go and do the extension.

Me : ok. Maybe your zip can go lower, might get us better rates.

SIL : huh? What?

SIL looked down and checked, her zip had gone lower without her knowing.

Me : there’s nothing wrong in that, it’s just showing, not say allowing them to touch.

I didn’t know if it was my paranoia or I really did observed SIL to react oddly to what I said.

SIL : do we need to change our room? Get the higher floor you want?

Me : I don’t mind a change, but you decide. I mean why not, we are paying, getting to enjoy different rooms different views. Why not? I leave it up to you, see it as a challenge, people relations, I often get free upgrades because I make the staff feel noticed, feel appreciated. Hope you don’t mind this side of me, but it’s really how the world works it translates to our work as well.

There was an awkward silence between us, talking about work styles has always been a sensitive topic between me and her.

Me : I’m sorry.

SIL : I sense you are trying to hint something to me…

We were approaching our home.

Me : I’m sorry. Won’t happen again.

SIL : no. Don’t. You are right. It’s time I take a look at this angle with an open mind.

As we approached the lobby, SIL handed her bag to me, she looked down and checked her dress.

Me : this is perfect la, you don’t need any form of push up. Not yet haha. Not too high and not too low, just nice.

SIL giggled and slapped my stomach.
Old 12-06-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster

I waited upstairs for her, but couldn’t really just hold back. Instead, I went back downstairs to observe her from a far, true enough, it was a male staff assisting her with the booking. However, there wasn’t much going on, she was just sitting still, nodding her head. Then she made payment, signed.. the staff handed her a sheet and briefed her further, perhaps we were getting a change of room? I wasn’t sure. When SIL was done, she got up, and blushed the moment she saw me. As she walked towards me to follow me as I headed towards our block, I notice SIL’s breasts shaking. I felt damn turned on when she got up, her turning her body exposed her cleavage to me. In the lift, I noticed her zip went way higher than normal. It was definitely not going to show any form of cleavage. I was wondering, perhaps she had pulled it lower?

Me : how did it go?

SIL : well! let you be surprised ok?

Me : ok. Is your period really here?

SIL : yup, I think it will officially start tomorrow, I’m going to be very grumpy ok, please bear with me.

Me : I’m glad we have two toilets then.

SIL : yup! That was a factor I considered before I extended.

Me : so I guess you have extended for at least 4 weeks?

SIL : don’t know! Do you want to swim?

It was only 8pm.

Me : i really like this luxury, so much free time with you, not limited. really really enjoy this.

SIL : yup me too. by the way, that was a test, I cannot swim!

Me : oh yes.. later the sharks come haha.

SIL : great world city has a cinema.

Me : oh, didn’t you know you go for movies.

SIL : what? But yup, that’s true. Don’t usually go, but that was the last time I went. They have good class there as well.

Me : let’s walk?

SIL : ok! I’ll do the online booking as we walk.

Me : you are really enjoying yourself in this dress huh?

SIL : hehe.

As we headed back again, this time without her bags and stuff, just her purse.

Me : when we are there, can I walk behind you?

SIL : why? Familiar faces? Good idea.

Me : ok that too, but I enjoy watching other men noticing you.

SIL : yeah yeah, as if.

Me : by the way, Janice told me about F and asked me to look out for you.

SIL : oh. That’s good, I wasn’t over thinking, was that the reason she left ?

Me : yes. She does not wish to be near that F anymore in future.

Me : what about you?

SIL : me?

Me : yup he asked for you to be present in future also, if I want to talk shop again.

SIL : me? Why me?

Me : he’s obviously interested.

SIL : oh ok. All the more I shouldn’t be there right? Or you need me to close the deal?

Me : NO! I rather not do the deal then.

I didn’t feel the same way about wife.

Thankfully, SIL was able to book a decent movie. She was rather upset with idea of me buying nachos, but I was rather dissatisfied with the dinner. She sat during the movie with her arms folded, not interested to eat. When I was finally done, then she leaned on my shoulder and we were like a couple. I almost fell asleep as I wasn’t very interested in the movie.

SIL (whisper) : shall we go back?

Me : huh why?

SIL : I’m bored too…

I slid SIL’s hand onto my pants pocket.

Me : nothing too drastic, we don’t have jacket. There are night vision CCTVs in here.

I locked lips with her and hugged and groped only at her waist. I felt SIL squeezing my penis, whatever portions she could reach from my pocket hard. We kissed slowly and gently, until SIL tasted the nachos and cheese from my mouth and moved away in disgust. She drank a bit of the soda, a tiny bit.

SIL (whisper) : are there really CCTVs in here?

Me : yes. I read it on the news online.

Thankfully, the theatre was rather empty, we could just talk.

SIL : just had a bad experience before.

Me : the guy I set you up with.

SIL : yup. Argh.. your fault.

SIL : he wanted to kiss.

Me : and? Did you let him?

SIL : a short while. It was awkward.

BINGO! I was right. SIL definitely remembers this, and that guy wasn’t lying. Why would she think I was her first kiss then? My wedding was way after this. Shucks, the unsettling feeling towards SIL started to creep back a little, but I can handle it.

Me : so how did the date end?

SIL : I walked out on him, he tried to…. Touch my….. you know…

Me : show me.

SIL took my hand and put it on her waist, then moved up to under her breasts and then stopped there.

SIL : I freaked out and just ran out of the cinema. it was became a bit dramatic. but I actually feel bad for him also.

Me : so he’s not your first kiss?

SIL looked at me in the darkness, her eye brows frowned sternly…. I could see each time the movie screen laminated her face.

SIL : you.. really lousy memory. Let’s go!

We left the theatre earlier. SIL refused to let me hold her hand and walked ahead of me, I noticed her action, she had zipped her dress all the way up.

She just refused to talk to me even though I tried to catch up with her multiple times. In the lift, she told me to leave her alone, she needed time to cool off…

We took our showers separately. She came out in t-shirt and shorts and came to me to get the clothes.

SIL : where’s my bra?

Me : ah shoot. It’s in my drawer.

SIL : now the stain will stay! Arghhhh

She immediately turned and headed to the ‘kitchen’.

Me : hey, what’s wrong, I thought you agreed it’s ok to keep as memento?

SIL : whatever.

Me : hey. What’s wrong.

SIL : give me space for awhile, or you can go figure it out..

Me : can I at least get a hint?

SIL put the clothes down on the ‘kitchen’ island, then looked at me, pondered…

SIL : ok, clue : the first time you ever praised me was also the first time we ever kissed, and yes, my first kiss was to you, or rather, taken away by you. Also, it was in a toilet. Go figure it out in the balcony. I don’t want to see you for now.

She continued with the laundry.

SIL : by the way, don’t talk to me until you figure it out. Byeee

I heeded her order willingly, I didn’t feel angry, but felt like a wimp.. I kind of enjoyed it, being bossed by her, but in this loving and cute manner. Sat comfortably on the chair, stared out at the view, wasn’t really thinking hard either.

The door opened, SIL came out.

SIL : eat these, help counter the junk food you ate just now.. byeeee

Me : hey wait. One more clue please..

I grabbed her arm as she moved away after leaving a half plate of grapefruit for me, I supposed she ate the other half.

SIL : I guess…. You were drunk? What’s new right?

She slipped my hand away with her finger flicking, like it was flicking ants away, and in that manner. It was cute but annoying too.

She noticed that I had leaned back to relax.

SIL : EAT!

She put the plate on my stomach… I didn’t like grapefruit, but ate as ordered.

I felt happy.

It can’t be during my wedding, that was way after her date set up.

Then before?

Before?

Drunk?

Toilet?

She mentioned… she took care of me…

Those nights, the wife got me drunk and snuck out?

OH FUCK

Did I do something to SIL when I was drunk????

I stopped to think, was I attracted to her back then?

I mean…

I’ve always found her cute, not say cute cute, but decent looking. Cute.. but attracted? Not really. I didn’t notice her breasts.

But perhaps, when I was drunk…. I looked at her differently?

Goodness..

Or was all these a lie on her part to keep me with her?
Old 12-06-2024, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 15
mineralwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymineralwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hoah nice thread hor! camping heree
Old 12-06-2024, 11:59 PM
Samster

Me : hey…

I opened the balcony doors and entered, SIL was sitting on the sofa, watching tv. NOT using her phone. She’s so different.

SIL : so how?

Me : was it at your house? One of those nights. I mean, one of those 4 nights I was drunk and you took care of me?

SIL : good boy.. (looked at my hands) have you finished the fruits?

Me : no.

SIL : shoo shoo. Please finish before coming back in.

I laughed, feeling happy, and went back outside. Sat and relaxed. Somehow, I was relieved. I don’t know why, she’s not my property but it felt good knowing that I had taken her first kiss, her first virgin sex… I wondered if I had gotten her first breast squeeze also, and it wasn’t that guy whom I set her up with.

The balcony door opened and SIL came out, took the plate from the round table and started feeding me.

SIL : I knew you won’t be eating.

She kept stuffing my mouth until I was done.

SIL : Hurry luh. Let’s brush teeth and sleep already…

SIL kept my hands away from her nipples as she quickly washed up the dishes. Even though we had house keeping daily, we decided to keep her happy and just let her change our sheets regularly.

SIL took the hand towel and put it on the bed, then joined me to brush teeth. We had a hug before climbing on to bed, she told me not to hug her as the sheets are white.

SIL : so, how did you figure out?

Me : based on your hints.

SIL : but you have no memory of it right?

Me : really none. I’m so sorry.

SIL : it’s ok. i still have them. That’s enough.

Me : do you mind telling me what I did?

SIL : maybe next time. I also have other things i need to tell you. But I’m not handling today well, let me sleep ok? And tomorrow I may head down earlier on my own. And by the way, next time if I allow you to choose my clothes for me, don’t pick anything fancy when I have period coming, I usually just wear my black chiffons.

Me : you have those? I didn’t see those in your drawer

SIL : yup. I keep them separately.

Me : oh. Then how’s the blue today? Was it very uncomfortable?

SIL : tsk! You really really ….. arghhh… I wasn’t even wearing it!

Me : then what did you wear? I didn’t get to see!

SIL : just told you, black chiffon!

Me : but I don’t recall helping you bring them over.

SIL : Oh I went home to get them yesterday.

Me : when?

SIL : erm……… ( SIL was quiet for a moment…) before MBS. That’s why I was late.

Me : ah, you should have told me to get for you…

SIL : it;’s ok. Someone insisted on giving us a lift home, so I thought, why not. And I also didn’t want to invite suspicion.

Me : who? That guy?

SIL : yup, we were headed down as a group. (She had a mini gang at work) and he was boasting to them that he’s seen my condo and how nice it was.

Me : why didn’t the rest come down for the wake?

SIL : they sent their reasons, and transferred money.

Me : ok.. so was he like ,trying to hint to others, he’s close to you?

SIL : yup. I guess so.

Me : power move? I suppose.

SIL : really? I really don’t get men.

Me : I’m just glad you’ve come to realise that. It’s good, because only then can I help you to learn and grow.

SIL : ok, I will listen to you even more from now on ok? You know the things you’ve taught me back then, in my bedroom, I’ve applied them all ok. I listen to you ok.

Me : ok good. So what did I do to you when I was drunk?

SIL :I think you should be more curious to find out why you were alone. That will be more useful to you.

Me : no, I think it’s more meaningful if you let me know how we started, you know. My first time…

SIL went on to explain to me, how the first time I was totally drunk and zoned out, she just made my position there more comfortable.

SIL : I never felt anything for you at that time, I did think you look cute that’s all, but nothing more than that. When I woke in the morning to get to work, that was when i was still at my previous bank, I couldn’t afford to be late and I woke very early, it was around 7am. You’ve not woken up yet, but slightly more sober, able to get up. I helped you to your bed and you just lay there and started to remove your belt and pants…. That’s when I saw your shape for the first time… anyone’s shape.

Me : haha. Hope I didn’t disappoint.

SIL : I had no reference, nor did I bother to wonder!

Me : ok then?

SIL : I just closed the door. Nothing happened. But I did wonder if you’d be late for work. Before I left, I tried to wake you, it was about 7.30am. You opened your eyes to look at me before going back to sleep.

Me : anything happened?

SIL : not really, I just saw a bit of your thing coming out of the briefs, like sticking out.

Me : were you curious?

SIL : I’m sill human after all, the image was stuck in my head at work! But I didnt’ feel anything or needed anything from you…

Me : then the second time?

SIL : you were less drunk. Ok I will admit, I did feel something whenever you were around, after the first time. It was a combination of an escape, both for work and for a man in my life?

Me : meaning?

SIL : you know, just someone whom I felt some attraction for . That’s all. And I thought I could ask you for advice, perhaps knowing your position also made you a lot more desirable than others.. sorry, but that is the truth.

Me : i like the truth, go on.

SIL : you were less drunk. I think it was a Friday night that time, so I didn’t sleep that early, I was also trying to be a good family member, knowing she’d get you drunk and you know, I can help you… but NOT because I wanted to peek at your thing ok!

Me : yup. I roughly know how you were back then.

SIL : so the moment SIL saw that my room light was still on, I knew she’d ask me to cover for her or something, so she told me tot ell you she had to rush back to work, last minute call

Me : oh. But was that the truth?

SIL : NO. She was wearing clothes that were definitely NOT for going to work.

Me : ok. I don’t care. Please continue.

SIL : I slept with my room door ajar, in case I couldn’t hear if you fall or something. I was also worried for your safety. I did fall asleep but heard you moving, stirring in the toilet. I quickly got up and was super pissed, you had pissed all over the toilet!! Super disgusting, and the smell! I wanted to tell SIL to send you for health check up!

Me : haha. And then?

SIL : you had A LOT OF pee. Just kept going, and you were wetting your own pants, I had no choice but to help you aim. Hehe.it was SUPER DISGUSTING OK! In the moment. But it felt good, like having a man in my life, that feeling, felt so refreshing, I’ve always been the forever single one. Then suddenly, all of a sudden, I had a man for me to take care of. It felt… right. Sorry ok, but that was why I never told anyone, not even her.

Me : yes, and you also never felt a need to hint to me or let me know at all. It’s genuine!

SIL : thank you for realising that… I helped you aim, and also removed your pants because it was all wet. But you pulled your briefs down on your own also. So that was the moment, I should have acted better back then.. I used the water to spray you, but took the extra effort to put soap on you. I’d admit, that wasn’t needed, but I was yearning to take care of a man, be a good woman, you know, and I took it out on you……. And it was a wrong move.

Me : hahaa…. Why?

SIL : I think you it turned you on! You started to hug me and kiss my face, just like the wedding, except that this was real, and you asked me to stroke for you, more like beg. Held my hand to do it. I just quickly did it and you made a mess again, you know your behavior is really consistent. Hehe.

Me : like at the hotel huh?

SIL : yup!

Me : so that was when we first kissed?

SIL : nope. You thought i was her. That’s all. I helped you back to her bed and you slept bottomless. I didn’t on the light to look, but was tempted to also. But scared parents wake up…. At least in a dark room, not so …. Blatant, they may not see… but I was afraid of looking also. The experience lasted in my mind for days!

Me : did do anything to you?

SIL : nope, you were too drunk I think, too weak. I just enjoyed taking care of a man, that’s all. I wasn’t listing after you yet…. The third night was also similar, nothing much. I managed to catch you as you were making your way, to make sure you don’t make a mess or wet your pants. You weren’t as drunk, so you held your thing on your own, I looked away… I think you recognised it was me and thanked me for the help. I washed your face and walked you back to your bed. You knew it was me and thanked me, and held me by my cheeks, like this (she took my palms and placed them on her cheeks) like you inspected my face, my eyes… then you told me I actually looked pretty… no make up. Good. Natural… then you pulled me in for a hug to thank me for helping you. Sorry for the trouble…… and then you fell asleep on my shoulder. You were sitting on her bed and I was standing….

Me : sounds about right. Then? sorry I really have no memory of this. But I did recall making sure I don’t drink as much as the times went by..

SIL : I shook you to wake you up, because you were heavy on me, your weight, you woke in shock, but didn’t look at my face, just grabbed my butt, I cringed but it seemed to spur you more, you started to kiss my neck and your hands immediately went up my butt and into my shirt. You were very fast!before I knew it, your hands were already cupping me and you kissed down to lick and suck. I tried to stop you but gave in very quickly. I realise you didn’t know is me because you said “you look so nice without make up” before you kissed me.

Me : did you kiss back?

SIL : I tried resisting, but your fingers… they were like magic. My weakness… that’s when that guy in the cinema tried to go near, I immediately reacted, because I didn’t feel the comfort with him. He wasn’t you.

Me : why does it matter?

SIL : I don’t know…. I think a part of me wished he was you instead….

Me : so that was it? How did you stop me? I’m very sorry ok.

SIL : it’s ok… yup you are right, it was impossible to stop you. You were already taking your big big out already. But hehe, you struggled with my shorts, just like at the hotel, you struggled with my dress… but if I didn’t hear her leave the hotel, I won’t stop you. Because I regretted stopping you that night…….

Me : meaning?

SIL : I thought… just at least try once this lifetime… already waited long enough. I was already 29!

Me : you deserve better than me ok.

SIL : tsk. Don’t say that. I recall what you got me to do the other time, so I did that for you…. You continued to kiss me and rub me until you shot lo. I had to clean you up and quickly ran back to my bed.

Me : did I at least finger you or something? Like help you.

SIL : yup. A bit. But I got scared and stopped you… you just resumed licking me…. My nipple…

Me : i really wish I remembered this. Wasted…

SIL : you sure, nothing at all? No memory?

Me : if I was conscious, you seriously think I can resist? Like I won’t be seeking for more?

Last edited by Stevevaldez; 13-06-2024 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Missed a post, sighs, getting old, all alone
Old 13-06-2024, 10:13 PM
Samster

SIL : hehe.. I’m not so thick skinned…. But I admit, after that, I spent nights reliving what happened…. Wondering and wishing , if I should have just let you do all the way…….. so when the 4th time you came over….. I was in t-shirt and panties only….. and ……. Same thing, I waited and waited, for you to go toilet, after i heard her leave already. I didn’t shut my door, but room light was closed. I heard her open her room door, and the house and leave…. Waited and waited, for you to got toilet.. you didn’t wake…. I got curious, wondered if you left with her. So opened the door to check, saw you snoring away….. in the end, got caught by my mother, who was going to the kitchen to get water. I had to explain myself lo, said I heard you two left, but can still feel the air con… thankfully she believed. She also told me, it’s dark, we barely know you. I better not go in. I think mother was also aware of SIL’s actions… but never mind not important…. Don’t laugh ok……. I tried to sleep, but I was feeling too hot, didn’t have air con also….. I gave in and went in to check on you again, shook you a bit, asked if you need to pee, scared you wet the bed…. You didn’t wake, kept snoring away…… I got desperate, gave you a kiss, but you must understand this ok, I really never thought you’d be so serious with her. and also, since she was going out to party, why should she just have you to herself? OK, sorry, I was really in a not so good place, but I was thankful to you, I got into the company. At that time I thought it was because you helped.

Me : glad you know, it’s all you, nothing to do with me… I wish I knew back then… and did more…..

SIL : yeah yeah. As if you bothered to even look at me.

Me : I thought you said, I told you that you look good?

SIL : yeah.. but you were drunk… and also.. you thought i was her, that’s why we almost……… this is very embarrassing.

Me : wait. I remember that night! She almost killed me. I lost bladder control in my sleep!

SIL : you only remember that?

Me : it’s the morning after, and many days later. The new mattress ? I paid for that. Super single bed mattress, costing more than a few thousands. Ridiculous!

SIL : oh. That mattress that you soiled, it became the bottom bed you slept on. The roller. I got it because I intended to rent my room out once she moves out with you, to help with the mortgage. But do you recall, how you lost bladder control???

Me : no..

SIL : ok… never mind…

Me : tell me!

SIL : it’s really late. Let’s save it for another night ?

We were both also tired, fading into slumber, not sure when.

Next thing I knew was waking up to hearing her footsteps and sounds of water and then, felt a kiss on my forehead, and something placed. I woke up to it, what was it, clothe? It was black. No wait, it was similar to the one I had put on previously, wait. It’s chiffon. It’s the kind she wears when her period is here? Why was this on my face, it was fresh and washed, clean, unworn. Wait. What.

I got up and got ready for work, now that she had already left, I could see my time, I don’t usually go in as early as she does, I’d use to go in later, MUCH later, but I’d get treats for the people in my department, I checked the spare phone, no text from her. Why did she put that on my face? Wait.. don’t tell me…

For some stupid reason, I put it on and then my pants. I brought along my briefs as spare, just in case. Maybe perhaps, after last night, even though we didn’t fuck, it felt very sweet and nice, reminiscing, now everything made sense, knowing she’s been having a crush on me all this time, no wonder she was rude, or shy, or avoided me. It made sense.

THOUGH, it was twisted, her wanting to be fucked by her sister’s boyfriend, but perhaps, now after knowing the truth, it’s not so bad after all, if SIL had seen the sister, come back with different men all this time, and knowing that the sister had gone out to party while she left me drunk at home. Actually. FUCK.

I started to realise something…. FUCK

This was ….

Really. Can it be? That fucked?
Really?

That’s why she got me dead drunk in her room?

So she could???

I needed to ask SIL if this was possible…

So was it that sick that she pinned her lust on to me back then???

I even wonder, I had already fucked her a little before the wedding. I don’t know… Really don’t…

Reached work, walked past SIL and saw her working diligently, that guy was talking to someone else. I gave them a stare and he smiled back in his weasel manner, but I saw a bit of fear. I’m not sure how well connected he is with the upper management, but it seems he doesn’t know I’m against him behind the scenes so far.

SIL was in another black dress, similar pattern, but with the zip down the side, the collar wasn’t wide nor tight, just nice. It hugged her figure less as well as yesterday’s dress.

I got to work, there was definitely power at play, politics, people who are out to get me. I couldn’t be too obvious in my personal agenda to help SIL either, despite it also aligning with the best interests of the place. I was anticipating points like “COL can do certain things that she will never seem to get, especially the handling of personnel and people part, personal relations, with clients etc, charisma?”

I felt like a new person, so focused on work, almost missing her message.

SIL : so what did you wear today? (11.40am)

3rd number : shirt and pants, why?

SIL : dumb dumb. Nvm

I wondered what she meant.

3rd number : are you going for lunch?

SIL : not intending to, depends on you. =)

3rd number : do you need lunch?

SIL : I always need lunch! =D

3rd number : what would you like? Let me get for you?

SIL : sighs… must I spell out everything for you?? =(

SIL : you have until 12.15pm to figure out! Jia you! =)

Sadly, I didn’t . She wanted to see a photo of me in her panties, or at least for me to tell her. Her plan was to look for me and blow me off, because she had already told me she found me sexy in her panties, but the truth was, she had also googled “ways to please your man, ways to keep your relationship exciting”

In my defence, I was also working much much harder than usual, thinking of ways to help SIL progress with her portfolio, what can be done, in ways which are legit and above reproach, nothing shady, nothing for a woman like her to succeed in this industry.

SIL didn’t end work too late that day, and I picked her up at Outram park mrt before she brought me to a place with nice seafood in thiong bahru, where there was this excellent, i will say, really outstanding BBQ ribs, done Chinese style. We ate a few dishes and then she brought me over to another restaurant and we just enjoyed some big and fresh prawns. She showed me how she peeled them in a way that retains even the tail. Her mood seems jolly, happy. We went home and then head down to take a walk along river valley, just held hands and walked like a couple, we talked mostly about work, I explained things to her, things and angles she’d never thought of, mostly technical stuff, nothing to do with people management.

SIL : you are really good at seeing the picture, the visions and how to drive the plans through. But, you always miss the small details… not talking about work!

SIL then quickly walked ahead, I realised this was her way of giving me time and space to think…

I couldn’t really see it at first, but as we moved on the lighting that was less warm, and more ‘white’, I started to see it. When we entered the lift…

Me : is it bright pink?

SIL : smart boy! How did you see it?

Me : I think the dress material, under certain lighting, can see some hints. Perhaps a camera with flash light will see it more clearly.

SIL : oh. That’s possible too? I thought it’s the zip..

Me : oh?

Then, I noticed under SIL’s right arm, I could see that her zip has been lowered a little, it flashed a bit of the color to me.

Me : oh yes, that too, haha perhaps you are right, I need to be more observant.

SIL : you are pretty observant already, who else would notice me working hard on my own in the background?

Me : like at my wedding?

SIL : more than just that luh! Then what about lunch?

Me : I should have taken a photo and sent to you…

SIL : you mean… you wore? Hehe. isn’t it weird? Are you still wearing it???

Me : yup… it’s awkward, but it’s surprisingly kinky, I feel funny though, but perhaps not every day ok.

SIL : ok.. we are definitely weird.

Me : but I’ve never been happier my whole life.

Happily, we went about our night mini chores to settle down. We weren’t sure what to do the next day, shopping? Stay home? Her period was on full force I suppose. Do we go back home and clock minutes? Is it time for SIL to spend some alone time in her house? Time to face her fears?

We decided not to think about it and just laze and watch tv. Even though we were watching reality tv show channels, we were not leading our real lives. It was still a holiday mood.

SIL, in her black dress, unzipped her side all the way down, and shifted to sit on my right. We faced the television together as she sucked my cock off off, with the part that was exposed out of her black chiffon panties for fun. I slid my hand into her dress and played with her bra, then stuck my finger into her bra cup and rubbed her nipples gently. There was nothing that hot about it, just naughty sexual fun casually. Finally, she got really tired and nearly dozed off.

We made no plans whatsoever, and just showered, ended up standing at the balcony, hugging her from behind.

SIL looked my hands in front of her and chests and made sure I didn’t let go. I felt her hard nipples on my inner arm.

SIL : are you ready to know what happened?
Old 13-06-2024, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more juicy updates from SIL.
Old 13-06-2024, 10:19 PM
Samster

I did my best not to move, as SIL kept leaning her head backwards, she kept pressing on my arm, but we both didn’t do more than that, just my arm pressing down her nipples, neither shifting up and down or sideways. SIL went on to tell me what had happened the 4th time I stayed over… the boo boo…. The near encounter… it was hot.. it was steamy… I resisted kissing her and just kept smelling her moist hair. She was breathing hard and fast also…

Now, it all made sense.. so much sense….

I realised why she always avoided me, because she felt so guilty and ashamed of herself as well… and also, why at the wedding, she was willing to let me take her virginity once and for all. Why she was so weak and easy towards me, it wasn’t our first time, she had yearned for it for MONTHs.. and it happened again. Her wearing that dress, letting her breasts be free and easy with just nipple tape, she admitted to having thoughts that I’d be looking, that I’d notice her… it was her last attempt to be close to me again, especially hearing how pathetic our 4th encounter was, the last and final one before the wedding.

I don’t know.

Does it sound believable?

In the moment, it felt so real, I felt so hot. It felt like a wonderful love story.

Eventually, I lost the willpower and turned her around. We made out passionately on the balcony, without doing anything else. It was just pure kissing and kissing and kissing, no grinding or groping of any kind. Until we eventually got tired and went to bed.

Saturday went by, it was casual. We ate the daily breakfast spread, it wasn’t amazing but scrumptious enough, it felt like a nice routine, very comfortable.

SIL made sure that I asked the wife if she needed any help or buy anything. At least dropped in a message to check, she told me to trust her, and that’s she’s protecting me from her.

Thankfully, those messages were read and not replied.

We were back in the apartment watching tv until SIL checked her phone and she elbowed my stomach. She showed me her unlocked phone notifications

COL : Alone at home? Want to go out and clear some work?

Me : so, what are you going to reply?

SIL : don’t reply, learnt from you! It’s working. He’s nicer to me, trying to get my attention, trying to praise me. I’m not going to help him with his work much from now on anymore, just a little so as not to earn the title as ‘not a team player’, but making sure others know.

Me : what exactly happened between you two? Like how did you flip the switch on him?

SIL : Honestly, I was losing and losing badly at first. When I told him that the red underwear wasn’t mine, he approached me with the message, whispered to me, asking me, why I text him that, to cover ass? And also, he came really close, and I froze. He said something like “I treat you like a friend, you send this kind of black and white to me, is that fair?” I froze again, just kept quiet…. And he even had the dare to put his hand on my back. Please stay calm ok? But actually, I realise, how come nowadays you are more calm when it comes to him?

Me : Because I know you are mine, not his to take advantage of. I’m not so concerned, just see him as a pest, and I know you listen to me, so it’s not so worrying anymore

SIL : honestly, even though I always act out in the past, when you talk about him, I was actually secretly happy that you cared so much about me… but it was also frustrating because you weren’t mine, but yet you stood between me and a potential boyfriend…

Me : ok , I don’t like this part. I mean, if he really likes you, I think he’d treat you a lot more differently, better.

SIL : but you behaved like you owned me, not like a future sis, but rather, you know..although it was very annoying but it was also very loving in a way.

Me : i believe the word you are looking for is bittersweet.

SIL : yup. I did know, this guy isn’t the best for me, he’s nice to me, but he has his motives, but not all the time, just that you don’t see. There are parts, but still, I know I’m not his number one choice. Compared to you, you are married bukit you put me first in everything now a days. Even at your wedding, it was hard to forget. You weren’t rushing back to make love to her, even when you thought you were, you were behaving like you were doing it to spite me. I’ve never had anyone feel so strongly for me before. It was weird but also, it made me happy. It’s so twisted… like you said, bittersweet.

Me : so what happened on Monday? After you came back, and you went to work earlier.

SIL : nothing, I ignored him. He was trying to text me and explain something to me…. ok, before we went to sentosa, I actually dropped him a text, saying I know about him and the other woman he’s trying to go after. So he spun a lot of stories trying to say he wasn’t. But I didn’t tell him it’s because I saw something on his desk., so he thought he can try to still wriggle his way out of it… he texted me several times, but I turned my phone off and just ignored him. BUt I didnt’ go in work early for him ok. He also showed up earlier, even went downstairs to get coffee for me. But i think he noticed my red… underwear. And he kept coming close, I didn’t keep him away, just enjoyed the attention. I’m sorry, I’m still coping with this. and I’m still bad at it. Sorry.

Me : it’s ok. Go on.

SIL : there was nothing much, he put his hand on my shoulder which I brushed him off, but mistakenly said “we are at work..” this was a wrong message sent to him. He wanted to meet me after work to talk and let him explain, but I stayed as late as possible, until he couldn’t take it and left on his own. There were others working late that day as well, and he couldn’t just talk to me. I just kept ignoring him, I also noticed him cleaning up his desk, like he smelt something. I felt guilty also, so just kept working. That’s why Tuesday when you returned the red piece back to me, I think he became possessive, and just went ahead and check my desk and do stuff etc.

Me : how does it feel, having two men who treat you like they own you?

SIL : it’s something new, never had this my whole life, wanted it, but both came at the same time.

Me ; so you are a submissive, likely.

SIL : what does that mean.

Me : you enjoy being dominated, by a partner you desire, and do stuff for serve him, or let him do stuff to you even though you don’t enjoy it, but knowing that he enjoys it, you enjoy it too. Like giving me blowjobs. You researched how to do it well, but I’m still not sure if you like doing it

SIL : you really know me well. I’m still not used to the act… and the taste and smell..

Me : sorry, I will try to wash it more.

SIL : I will take charge of that… but you really know me well. Thank you.

Me : so when he confronted you with the text, you froze. What else did he also say? You mentioned he groped your back?

SIL : yup… and I wore what you picked out for me…. As a surprise, no bra. So he noticed after feeling, and brought it up, I think you should know this part ok, that guy is definitely onto something, but he doesn’t know it’s you, and he’s still not sure. But he said things like, I’m in a very vulnerable state, and that’s why he taught me to keep myself satisfied, and to protect myself, and not let other men use me. He said he already noticed my red bra and red panties, and i still wanted to hide the fact that it was mine, and then now I’m braless… He won’t try to figure out why it was in an envelope, or whatever, and he told me he didn’t see fit to text me all these kind of things in black and white, because that’s how a friend cover for one another. My action of black and white to him, is that how a friend treat each other? He went on and on about how he looked out for me, but he asked me, have I been satisfying myself?

Me : this is highly, ridiculous. Who does he think he is? I mean.

SIL : it’s my fault, because i was weak for him… so now he assume I’m his.

Me : then how are you navigating now, what about the other days?

SIL : wait, let me finish about the Tuesday first…. He tested me. But before I finish telling you, you need to remember, we have skeletons to dig out. And he already suspect something… this was what was going through in my mind, I mean, this was also my concerns, that’s why I froze. I was really trapped, because i didn’t want to also implicate you. But you’ve already told me how to handle that… but the thing was, i was also frozen to his…. Hands…

Me : what do you mean?
Old 13-06-2024, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Camping here for more juicy updates from SIL.
Paiseh brother, posts 412 and 413 were missing gaps, just updated. The latest post isn’t new.

Getting old.
Old 14-06-2024, 12:51 PM
Samster

I was fuming mad, and SIL was so scared to the point she was already tearing, trying to calm me down.

It had been a beautiful Saturday morning, and SIL also kept apologising for ‘ruining’ the weekend for the both of us.

Me : how is dealing with the truth wrong? Then, are we going to live forever on lies? There’s nothing wrong with you saying it out, the sooner the better definitely, but please, let’s focus. You are right, we are trapped, but I’m angry because it’s my fault. You are in this situation because of me! If not for me, if I had more trust in you, I would have stayed to wait for you, and he wouldn’t be alone in your house with you…. And also, if I didn’t do my stupid ego thing to cum on his desk, or even bring you there to fuck, we can easily use the CCTV on him and the least, transfer him out this department based on the reason of harassment. That’d keep him out of your radar as well…… it’s my fault actually.

There was a long silence.

SIL : actually no, you’ve been nice to me the whole time. I was the one who wanted to push you away, that’s why you left in anger, and I was the one who let him get closer, I could have just thanked him for the food and ask him to leave, after all, you had just told me you wanted me the night before…. You had already…. Taken me… I was the one, who maybe wanted more, more than just an experience, I was the one who wanted to control my fate, to ensure security. It was just unfortunate ok. Stop blaming yourself only. but also, he did in a way that was hard to be spotted by the CCTV too. It wouldn’t really help, other than the fact that he took the envelope from my table. But I think he got afraid after that, because on Wednesday, he was very nice top me, perhaps, he started to get scared about what he had done, like he was too daring in the moment.

Me : I’m definitely sure he went home and his balls shrunk. He was crazy to have done what he did, especially since you two aren’t officially together. The law will be on your side, even if you didn’t move, it can be just said as fear.

SIL : yup. But … thank you for being so cool about this ok. Like not feeling betrayed by me. I really like this about you, I can be honest and not fear your ego or MCP…

Me : haha, not sure you’d be the same if the roles are reverse

SIL : of course not! Sorry, I’m not as benevolent as you.

Me : so is that why you didn’t want me to, you know. Do anything to you the next day.. just the night before, and not distract you?

SIL : yup. I’m sorry, I’m really weak and lousy. When he slid his hands down, I just froze… but also…. I couldn’t wait for him to reach, even though I hated him in the moment…… i was such a weakling.

Me : you’ve had feelings for him for almost a year, I know his pattern, how he tries to charm people, act all sincere but underneath it all… it’s normal to feel that way….

SIL : thank you for understanding. He was more respectful after that, I just ignored him, and acted like nothing happened,, like I don’t recall the envelope incident at all.. He tried to touch my shoulders on Wednesday, to see what bra I was wearing. I elegantly moved away in anticipation, that’s why he became desperate and pressured the gang to take his car back, because to quote him “it’s been awhile” they actually wanted to go for dinner but I insisted I had to go back. But yesterday, he noticed me in that dress…. I enjoyed ‘torturing him ok, especially after he saw my blue strap coming out I think… he behaved like an animal without a logical brain, I felt good that finally, I have power over him instead. it wasn’t that I wanted him to be horny for me or anything. Hope you understand ok?

Me : ok.. did he notice anything different? After you went back? Actually your mood in the past two days was much better, despite the period.

SIL : he did comment that i looked different, after I went back to my table. But he didn’t dare to say more. He tried to touch my shoulder again but I was slow…

Me : has there ever been anyone around, to see him touch your shoulder?

SIL : not really, he’s very careful. come to think of it. Yes. He’s very very careful. When there are people around, he behaves like my buddy, like a brother. But when no one is around, then he’s different.

Me : exactly, I’ve noticed that as well, like the extra effort he make in front of others. If you raise anything, it’s unlikely to get any support, people just want to climb or make money, no one wants to dwell and dig out the truth.

SIL : what should I do then?

Me : honestly, I think you need to figure it out on your own. I will always support you as you trial and error, don’t worry. As long as the end of the day, we are together, that’s most important. If you focus on this, you will be able to make better choices, in a less stressed manner, in a calm manner. That’s always the deal, we find ways to make sure we don’t panic and make even worse choices, sometimes the least worse choice is actually the best choice, but we gotta stay calm. One way is to already imagine the worst case scenario and be ok with it, after that, what else can really make you panic any more? Makes sense?

SIL : actually yes. You are right…. But I just want to check, even if he didn’t stop, you know… going down my front… on tuesday… and he you know. Just keep going and made me high.. and i kissed him… you will still be ok with that?

Me : yup. As long as you had a purpose, like doing it in front of cctv… but you kissing him back won’t help you.

SIL : so it’s like, my body is now like a weapon?

Me : in our line, I’ve seen women done worse ok. It’s cut throat, considering where you want to be in another 5 years? Sometimes there really isn’t any other way.

SIL : I’m not sure about this.

Me : take some time to think. There’s no need to make a decision now. Go with the flow as you go. That’s why I said, trial and error. See what you want. Just want you to know I’m supportive. Don’t let my past petty side factor in and cause you to freeze

I said that to her with her best intents. Really. Because that’s how much i loved her.

However, SIL looked at me, she looked very puzzled, her eye brows definitely strained, she was trying to maintain her cool.

SIL : would that apply to you as well? Do you expect me to, you know, have the same breadth of understanding towards you when it comes to such? Let’s say, you and that female that day at C’est La Vie? (MBS rooftop).

Me : I’m not sure what you are getting at…

SIL : if she wants to sleep with you, before giving you her business, would you do it? And expect me to be ok with it?

Me : I think it depends on where we are in our careers, our age. How we see our lives together, if it’s a career changing move, and it’d change our lives significantly for the better, like you know, leapfrog ahead by 5 years, or perhaps for others, once in a lifetime opportunity, I’d at least want to discuss with you if you are my wife. But I don’t expect you to be ok with it, if that is what you are asking.

SIL : ok. I think we are quite different when it comes to this.

Me : You rather I have feelings with her instead? Did it out of lust and love in the natural way? Rather than a calculated move?

SIL : I noticed that she was very comfortable with you, but it was a drastic change when F came to sit between us. That’s all. I’m not thinking anything, I’m still new to this.

It felt like a quarrel coming.

Me : you want lunch soon?

SIL : nope. The breakfast always leaves me full.

We both fell silent… It got awkward, so I turned up the volume of the tv and started flipping channels. We both just sat there and watch, until I felt SIL moved and fidgeted, she fell into a nap.

I got out of bed and poured myself a drink and settled down in the living area, forgetting to close the door, forgetting to turn off the tv in the bedroom to let her nap as well. I got lazy. Checked the weather outside, it was so warm on the balcony. It was the feeling I like, just grabbed my trunks and headed down to change and swim, left her alone in the house.

As I had drank quite a few glasses, I just fell asleep on the chair, feeling the sun through the leaves, drying the chlorine off my skin. It was a familiar feeling, carefree. I started to think, actually, it wasn’t that much different after getting married. I was still carefree as can be. This short few days with SIL, I didn’t feel very controlled, but she’s not my wife yet, also, she’s not even officially my anyone. I wouldn’t really know what she’d be like also.

I woke up feeling that my body was very very warm, felt very thirsty, Looked at my watch for the time, I really dozed off for awhile. Collected my towel and key card and headed home, but not in a hurry. When I went back, she’s wasn’t there. Not in the bedroom either, not in the bathrooms either. I quickly looked for my phone, where was it, it took me a while to find it, but it was on the sofa. There were a few missed calls, no messages. There were from SIL’s phone…

I called her back immediately, it was hung up. Rejected. What the fuck was going on? Moments later, my phone rang, it was from the spare phone.

3rd Number : Hey, I was waiting to see if you’d remember to call me on this number. You left this phone in your car! And also, where did you go huh? Didn’t even bring your phone!

Me : I went down for a swim, fell asleep on the chair.

3rd Number : yup I saw the glasses, I got worried that you drank and drive! Oh pool. Ah stupid me!

Me : where are you?

3rd Number : I’m driving back home to get the remainder of the stuff I need. I buy some lunch back?

Me : ok. I think I’m a little dehydrated, can you get some isotonic drinks? Big bottles if you can manage. I’ll take a nap now, call me when you are downstairs.

Without any thought, I just took a long cold shower and just collapsed on the bed. When I woke, SIL was already at home, feeling my forehead and caring for me, handing me a cup of cold drink. It tasted good, I looked at it, it was red with ice cubes.

Me : watermelon? And 100 plus?

SIL : yup.

Me : must be heavy.

SIL : I can manage. Are you hungry already?

Me : appetite not really there. How was your noon just now?

SIL : lonely. But I could manage, just quickly got the rest of the things I wanted and left, didn’t stay long. Didn’t like the feeling of not knowing where you are when I got up though, can we have a system? You at least drop me a message? Or leave a note? On the work desk?

Me : huh. Ok.

SIL : would you like me to cook?

Me : just let me rest a little while more, we decide later?

SIL : ok. Are you going back to sleep again? Can I tell you something?

SIL : he started a group, a few of us, around our isle, our age, those who’d go out to eat together, but just 5 of us, he didn’t include everyone, including me, 3 ladies one more male, the one he can bully.

Me : i like the way you are deciphering his actions.

SIL : yup. I think he’s making effort to bind me to him again. Sorry, are you still able to listen? Or do you need to start snoring again?

Me : I’m feeling a lot better, just maybe it move about for awhile. Go on.

SIL : actually in yesterday’s dress, it was rather tight across the chest, the bra was thicker, so I unzipped a little, but my right faces him, so I turned my body around so that only my back faced him. but somehow, he noticed my pink, even made a witty remark to hint it me he knows what I’m wearing.

Me : oh ok. How did you feel?

SIL : annoyed.

Me : just annoyed?

SIL : are you too tired? Like… can I … you know. Help you?

SIL was pointing at my erection, I always have one leg out of the blanket.

Me : huh oh. Sure. Just nothing vigorous. Let me get my energy fully back first.

SIL went into the bath and changed back into her sleep clothes, home wear. She was wearing exercise clothes when she went out, then she sat on the bed again.

SIL : I’m in full force today, DO NOT touch my bottom. Ok? Promise?

Me : yup. I’m tired also.

SIL leaned forward as I switched the tv on again, and muted it. She pulled my penis out gently and started to kiss it. Her feet were near my face. I’ve never been a feet fetish kind of person, but if I were one, I don’t think SIL’s feet would fetch any price. She had bunions issue, and her toes were weirdly shaped. Thankfully, there was no smell.

Me : continue please. What happened.. and the blowing,. Thank you.

SIL : I wasn’t just annoyed, I felt ashamed for also feeling happy, that he had realised….

Me : was it like the way you felt for me? The annoying but also made you happy?

SIL : yes. Sorry.

Me : it’s ok. Do you think you also wanted him to know? To taunt him?

SIL : maybe. I don’t know. Maybe? Sub conscious? I don’t know. But maybe, it’s not just him. It feels nice, if anyone else noticed. I think your friend W also noticed. For some reason, he started to look at me.

Me : i think he was also looking at me grope your waist, he did asked if I was fucking you, in private to me.

SIL : oh. What did you say?

Me : i left it ambiguous of course.

SIL : ok. Good good…… erm, you know that day, the blue? He also noticed…. It was itchy at first, I tugged on it a few times….. it was itchy. I think while doing work, I pressed my breasts on the table and rub it….. it set my mood a little. And when he said ‘nice dress’ I felt something, I felt like taunting him, getting more stares from him because I felt that he looked pathetic.

Me : so your zip went lower?

SIL : nope, I’m not so daring. I let a bit of my bra strap come out that’s all. I think if he had seen how slutty the bra was, he’d have perhaps, gone overboard again, like You know, lose control of himself and put pressure on me, like, maybe say something to me to make me feel small, make me question my choices. Make me doubt myself…. When I came back from the toilet, he also noticed, and dropped a snarky remark, something like “ you look different”, but he quickly returned to doing his work. I felt annoyed, like he was monitoring me, it’s a personal thing for a woman after all. How I wear etc, I can report him if anyone else was present. But he did it in a smart way and soft. I pretended not to hear. Each time i got up or come back to my cubicle, he’d be staring at my shape.

Me : told you people lusted after you.

SIL.: it’s not a good thing right?

Me : it can be either, it’s how you handle it.. I think I’m feeling better, when are you ok ? Like the bleeding stops?

SIL : maybe tomorrow, afternoon or evening, just to be safe.

Me : safe? Haha. Let’s go out for dinner? Some place nice?

SIL : maybe not too far.. we will be getting a new view soon… They suggested that we shift to the new room tomorrow as we aren’t free to do so on Monday. By the way, we have to move twice. They may even allow us to just stay in the largest unit here for a few nights, because there is a gap, but we only have access to one bedroom. It’s two floors.

Me : wow. What did you do? Well done!

SIL : hehe, I should have delayed the surprise further. But got messed up trying to keep you in suspense for so many things, having to learn so many new things. Sorry.

She got tired of sucking my cock and sat up.

Me ; it’s ok. It’s already better than great. I thought you’d be very boring to be with, but you try so hard to make it fun

SIL : I was worried you’d find me so boring, that’s why I try hard to learn. Maybe …… never mind

Me : maybe what? Say!

SIL : I did wonder, why do I bother with COL than usual, like in the past, if have his attention, alright, that’s good. But if not. Erm ok, I’ll just keep on working. I don’t need it to survive, but once in a while it’s nice to have a guy’s attention. That’s all. So I wonder, now I enjoy it more because I know it spites you…

Me : you enjoy getting me jealous? Haha.

SIL : maybe. Sorry. I really don’t know, recent events have messed me up.

Me : don’t be, as long as I’m involved. It’s ok. It’s part of your growth…. Or rather, as long as I’m in the center of what you do, same for me for you also. I’m also doing things for you, you won’t know yet. Trust me ok.

SIL : yup I do. I think they are going out for drinks tonight to celebrate something. Do you have any idea what it is?

SIL saw my face turn green, could it be? The decision was already made? The next candidate for promotion? But how would he know so fast? Or even know to celebrate with his friends? Unlikely.

Me : no idea

But SIL started to suspect, even though my thought process made no sense.

Me : what time are they going at?

SIL : 8.30 pm. I’m not going, in case that’s what you are wondering.

Me : ok. But you are curious to know what the celebration is about?

SIL : nope none at all.

Me : be honest!

SIL : maybe a little. But it’s ok.

Me : well since you are having your period, and there’s no chance he can do anything to you to get you drunk or you know, bed you. It’s actually safe to go. Those women who have to wine and dine clients usually wear pads even though they have no period, as a deterrent if they don’t trust a client.

SIL : really? Hmmm. Then we have an early dinner?

Me : you don’t have to worry about me. Let me ask you, how often do such drinks or supper occur?

SIL : a total of about 5 times.

Me : how many have you missed?

SIL : none.

I kept quiet, and thought to myself.

SIL : actually, you are right, he’s already suspecting that I have something, or someone …. I shouldn’t act out of the normal.

Me : ok. I’ve no issue. But. I cannot pick you or text you at all. Maybe from the spare phone, but I just know this weasel is too …. You know what i mean. Not risk it. I can pick you but you have to call me and go somewhere further away.

SIL : yup I agree…. Then clothes?

Me : what about it?

SIL : do I wear the new ones? Or old?

Me : old? Back to old you? And you see his reaction?

Was it just me or did she look disappointed?
Old 15-06-2024, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
whitedwarf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written bro. Please continue.
Old 15-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
hellohell190 is one of the Best!hellohell190 is one of the Best!hellohell190 is one of the Best!

fluttering story lao, need more
Old 15-06-2024, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
James80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJames80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJames80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJames80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice story man, makes me want to fuck my sil
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1