The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2006, 04:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -96 / Power: 0
boinker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Still having hang over after 36 hours. The CB kang tow so keng,
Meet up with Bro Karupa, Bro Thai75, Bro Taurus and another cant recall his name. Nice meeting up everyone there. Had a good time.
Any advice to cure the hang over?
Old 03-02-2006, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 22
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
yea nice meeting bro Karupa, Thai75 and Taurus hope to see some of u guys in our next destination

Btw Dekuip no need to post the video! That one is for previledged members only
Hey hey, Am I previleged members? kekekeke.

paiseh, didn't join u guys in hdy. last mins. went to Hk/China.
Old 05-02-2006, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
Hey hey, Am I previleged members? kekekeke.

paiseh, didn't join u guys in hdy. last mins. went to Hk/China.
Bro... PM me ur E-mail address and I will invite u to the group... hehehe... heard u kena kong tao in China arr...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 05-02-2006, 12:25 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thai75food
must see the video.... hear already also entertaining....
bros so lucky.... honestly i've yet to try kiss lounge... go there 3 times... still untouched... bring me there leh.... quality there so good....
u guys solid la... they still wanna spend the night with u... next time no need to kick ur farm gal out... u n i exchange room can already.... hahaha...
the pizza gal i called is M***, u called the wrong gal is it? the wild gal is N** ... think u mix up lor.... heehee.... thanks for the dinner bro.... waiting for u to drink with me in SG!!! btw went to GM the same day i came back... wow lau!! place renovated nice nice.... new batch of gals also kheng kheng!! ur dancer gal still there waiting for u man !!! guess when u come ... we will meet there ... hahaha...
Yeah, hope to come down after my trip to CM... would be nice to meet up wif our SG Lao Chiao's hehehe... I told Kurupa if he come earlier, he can have my ger and TD's for free lorr... like spare tire, can pass it along in case of emergency.... GM renovated again ah? Have the gers changed yet?? U R now member of Yahoo Group... go recce, take photo and upload lorr...,

Old 05-02-2006, 12:43 PM
Samster

My 2nd Day Summary

I decided to continue the ger... out of necessity really hehehe... woke up horny from last night, with hangover.... auto roam the ger... of course.. puyings dun like to be woken in the morning... so she frown at me, quickly have to sweetalk her, so she went toilet to wash up and prepare for action...

Just as I started, Farm called for all gers to return cos they have not enuf... KNN, already half way, called about 5 times... I got fed-up and told the ger I continue booking... just to bonk in peace... KNN

So finished up, ger went back to farm to change and do her hair... I met up with the bros for Roti Canai (Damn nice curry!!!) and left for SKY... details are sketchy, but went for Massage at Oliver, then book a van and went to Danok... that's our next target for next visit, a lot of SYT's, last night had conversation and confirmed with bro Nightdevil....

My ger was obviously amused... but also bored... got sex show also, ger smoking cig with her pussy, then passed cigarette to one Ah Pek to smoke... hehehe... shooting darts... bugger can aim damn accurately one...moving target some more

Anyway, got hungry and left for HDY... must visit Danok... next time only batangs... had dinner at old Lee Garden... slurrp.. good food, then went to Kiss Channel, and retired for the night...

To be continued...

Old 05-02-2006, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 22
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Bro... PM me ur E-mail address and I will invite u to the group... hehehe... heard u kena kong tao in China arr...
Bro, PM u liao. KNN, where got kenna kong tao in china? I went back to do some serious stuff. At the same time, went to chiong mah. kekekeke.

Last week, I still went to join thai kaki in GM disco. Damn nice now. This batch of dancers damn chio. Mostly, my thai kaki sian liao. So I don't have chance liao. hehehe.

Last batch, they went back liao. kekeke.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
Bro, PM u liao. KNN, where got kenna kong tao in china? I went back to do some serious stuff. At the same time, went to chiong mah. kekekeke.

Last week, I still went to join thai kaki in GM disco. Damn nice now. This batch of dancers damn chio. Mostly, my thai kaki sian liao. So I don't have chance liao. hehehe.

Last batch, they went back liao. kekeke.
Oii... Thai75, Kurupa, Tirak99... where the photos I requested.... I just chat with Thai75 earlier, hehehe... our bro really GTM IC material leh...

Old 06-02-2006, 06:12 AM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
First, thanks bro Taurus for the diner... we just finished.

I'm in hotel lobby (in hatyai) after finished a walk with my ger, the gang in in Kiss Lounge. Tomolo we will going back, when back i will write more about our hatyai trip.

Gong Xi Fa Cai
leeke hai...seems like u really go havoc after the sex walk with yr gal! came into Kiss lounge like monkey running and jumping about..hahaha..
anywa dun mention of the dinner..next time i go KL, it will be u guys ' turn to treat me.

really enjoy meeting u guys on my 1st night in KC. KNN all red drunk faces!
also get to meet up Thai75food..damn handsome lei..now i know why he can tag team with GTM(Dekuip) liao...!

Kiss lounge was fun too...i started the ball rolling by booking a gal(LT)..after that..our CBM and NO.1 just follow up..hahaha taking their gals for a (ST)

and yo Dekuip..can really see yr KAN CHEONG panic face when i and KLKOOL did that trick on you..hahaha..mahke hai... hahaha
Old 06-02-2006, 06:13 AM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
thanks too bro Taurus for the nice meal Hope u'll enjoy the rest of your trip in Hadyai and happy bonking New Year!
well..u return the favor by showing me yr infamous laughter (ha-ha-ha)
Old 06-02-2006, 06:14 AM

Thumbs up Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by thai75food
can't wait to read wat u got to say abt ur trip... after seeing wat happen... i can't wait for u to help me recap... or even better... tell me more... cos i missed out so much...
was really fun knowing u guys.... klkool,Dekuip,boinker,TD, taurus and ur 2 friends...
too bad we dun have more time.... sigh... if only i stationed in KL... waaaahahaha.... ho sei liao..... lee ke hia night every night and TD's famous laughter.... hahaha... this is my best trip so far.... waaaaah.... sanook mak!
nice knowing u too.. catch up with you in spore!
Old 06-02-2006, 06:17 AM

Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
I will upload our Hatyai trip pictures in our Yahoo group soon. I wanna upload the video too but i dunno how to do it... maybe bro Boinker can do it??
yeah..it actually took 15 mins to watch that!!!
actually we should call the video as" TRYING TO TARMA WITH THE ROTI" starring the ROTI MAN CBM"..kekeke
Old 06-02-2006, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boinker
Yo.. Bro Taurus thank you for you time to TCSS with us. Over all really an eye opening trip for me. Even I will say I am the SLC in term of age but I am just a noobi in the land of LOS. Really got to see out GTM, CBM-with-IC and TaiSeeHeng all out over the top skills.

The main draw back is seeing all red all over the place. Will not go again during CNY-hope I dont eat my own word.
dun worry ..once u mix arnd with them more..u will gain yrself a title soon!
like yr cantonese idiom for Dekuip : "Lighting up in toilet bowl"

btw..that night at KC..u went off without my tuk tuk! he and Klangkia actually waited for u for arnd 20mins outside KC! or u go somewhere else??!!
Old 06-02-2006, 06:27 AM

my trip very simple lei.. categorised to 3 phases

1st phase
Merlin hotel(one night only)
met up with KLKOOL, Dekuip, Thai75, TD, Boinker and Super laojiao and also Klangkia..did i leave anyone out??

2nd phase
Hatyai Garden Home OLD WING(KC)
relaxing my good times at htayi alone..

3rd phase
hatyai Garden Home NEW WING ----> New Seasons Hotel
my dailo Stiffneck came liao...and also CBM back for more...

the rest of the details i try to recap..

KLKOOL..for me i not having withdrawal syndrome lei..in fact i start to miss hatyai the moment i stepped on spore soil!
Old 06-02-2006, 08:19 AM

yeah..almost forgot to explain the Title of TMK..well brudder stiffneck oredi proclaimed this 1st title of 2006!!

so TD, i think u no need to relinquish yr title liao.
Old 06-02-2006, 09:24 AM

Re: Incident At Airport

just a thought.

when i arrived at airport last night with SN, saw something quite interesting but annoying. as we approaching and queing up for the custom check(passport) , there was this lady custom officer who cannot stop asking all Uncles " wow..came back from Hatyai huh?" "how come only all men all this flight huh?" "how come got no ladies in this flight huh?" "how come...?"
surprising all these garang Uncles who an hour ago ,boasting abt their trip in hatyai and teasing the air stewardess on the flight..suddenly become timid and shy... speechless and helplessly standing and smiling as she clears them.
kekeke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1