The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2015, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jinboliow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Braless locals

Quote:
Originally Posted by wercpl View Post
Dark color does help but she has very pokie nips. If the snare are all from girls or auntie then its ok... Wait till u seen guys n uncles snare. Its not once or twice but enough times. Im not discouraging my wife not to go braless but the point im trying to say is even guys snare when girls go braless.
agree with u bro
convinced my girl to go bra less..but the stares did made both of us uncomfortable
so now only go bra less when we are going to less crowded places like cinemas or she will wear a tube instead of the bra..which is still fine by me since i still get to feel the softness
Old 07-07-2015, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 9
APHTEC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAPHTEC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinboliow View Post
agree with u bro
convinced my girl to go bra less..but the stares did made both of us uncomfortable
so now only go bra less when we are going to less crowded places like cinemas or she will wear a tube instead of the bra..which is still fine by me since i still get to feel the softness
alamak, why people stare not tactical one?
Old 07-07-2015, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sotired90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I did see a lady (late 20s?) bra less and only wearing a singlet at Shell Upper Changi East and it was quite crowded. Her nipples were really sticking out that day and she was wearing a white top some more so it was really obvious. She didn't seem to care that everyone was really staring at her. Really shiok that everyone got to see free show that day
Old 07-07-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by discordpiggy View Post
WOW! you just said it!!!!!

*clap! clap! clap!

i go braless unless i have to go work... cos office is cold... but the bra does get in the way... cant breathe

panty-less is good with clean shaved kitty
You can still go braless under a cardigan! Maybe a thinner, less armored bra will help you breathe better?

Why would a shaved kitty be better for going panty-less? Wouldn't the effect be the same? Unless you are saying that with a shaved kitty you feel more exposed which up the thrill factor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Nope, not really bro purepulp...it's still the mentality or mind set of the ladies, conscious of their modesty tat matters, not the hot weather...so does it still means tat in very hot weather our female family members at home will also go totally topless as we guys do & not be shy about it ?? ...they will definitely feel the need to cover up somehow or other however hot the day may be ...the point here is about the hot weather causing women to go braless..though not denying it is so in some cases esp those more daring & teasing ladies !...haha...still many women are clinging to their underwear nor matter how hot the weather may be..at least in public
I guess local women are still not that liberal to go around topless but one thing for sure is that when the weather is hot, there are more sightings of braless women and clothes get skimpier.
Old 07-07-2015, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

dun mind if I post a bit off topic...

Viet gals in Vietnam always bra less at home...also they never bother to cover when they bend down...see let you see lol is their attitude....

but when the gals go out yes most will wear bra except a few...

Note - just post for sharing purpose...not to upset anyone...pls skip if dun like to read...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-07-2015, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
humhum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here ppl post abt braless in singapore but you come talk about your kampung girls in vietnam again. Would you mass zap and delete if other go to your hcm thread and talk abt singapore girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
dun mind if I post a bit off topic...

Viet gals in Vietnam always bra less at home...also they never bother to cover when they bend down...see let you see lol is their attitude....

but when the gals go out yes most will wear bra except a few...

Note - just post for sharing purpose...not to upset anyone...pls skip if dun like to read...
Old 07-07-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
wercpl is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinboliow View Post

agree with u bro
Nice... I always get my wife commando if go movie in flare skirt n tees. Then after movies we go make "movie" in public lol...
Old 07-07-2015, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
BigBox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice... I always get my wife commando if go movie in flare skirt n tees. Then after movies we go make "movie" in public lol...
Go where make movie, share leh
Old 07-07-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
kudostoyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Envy those bros whose wife so daring and willing to comply. I gave up liaoz
Old 07-07-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
2989994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudostoyou View Post
Envy those bros whose wife so daring and willing to comply. I gave up liaoz
you can try hiding all her bras
Old 07-07-2015, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jinboliow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by APHTEC View Post
alamak, why people stare not tactical one?
sadly bro..
girls like to play hard to get..like to be beo-ed not stared at..
most people will
lol

Quote:
mine not so on lehh...always have some sneak preview or trailers nia..especially in changing rooms when trying out clothes

sidenote
am lucky enough to see a angmoh braless in chinatown today
really think they r more liberal
Old 07-07-2015, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
I guess local women are still not that liberal to go around topless but one thing for sure is that when the weather is hot, there are more sightings of braless women and clothes get skimpier.
Yes, tat i agree, bro purepulp...it is certainly easier to understand

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-07-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
blazierx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

recently i was gambling at mbs and saw this viet girl dressed in white blouse and what caught my attention was her two pokies publicly showing till she pulled her cardigan to cover however when she sat down at the bacarat table.Thats when i could see that soft succulent breasts made me even hornier and had the urge to bring her to the toilet and fuck her hard in there
Old 07-07-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
maybonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by disarmed View Post
any one brought wifey/gf to pubs or clubs braless with nipples poking out before? sure will attract a lot of attention.. iam thinking of trying
go ahead bro ...... and please inform us going
Old 07-07-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 10
HunnyCame888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHunnyCame888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My gf is always braless. The lovely sights always trigger an insatiable desire within to attack her left right n Center.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1