The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 9
Hihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
JG is NOT prostate massage
Prostate massage is NOT JG

They are different thing.

Your friend tell u he go eat this cai tao kuey very nice. You hear liao sibei gain ask him for intro then cheong there.. order, sit down the food come liao then u see is cha kuey tiao.... sian...

ML got poke ur kar chng? got then is prostate massage.. no poke means not prostate massage...
This one is prostate massage tread... dun put jg fr pls...
I second bro. For those who wish to shill for their favourite Juagen ML, please post on another thread that is dedicated to JG. Please do not crash here as this thread was started by a bro well intended to be a pure prostate massage thread. Crashing here with anything other than prostate massage ads is simply rude.
Old 12-06-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prostate Massage Lovers Fall in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Anyone tried xiangxiang prostate massage? is she good?
r u referring to the SLG xiangxiang ? want to know also

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 12-06-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6459 / Power: 15
overlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by elune View Post
Coco jg is damn solid. Painful at time but acceptable to me. Does she allow touching? I didnt try, i just let her service me all the way
Can share contact?
Old 12-06-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Hihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord9898 View Post
Can share contact?
PLEASE STOP posting any type of asking and giving out of Juagen contacts within this PROSTATE MASSAGE thread!
Old 12-06-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
Been a supporter of a tcm ml who used to work at the famous AMK jg n p-massage place. She now only do massage with no extra, and I always respect and treat well.
But for her previous AMK customers that she’s comfortable with she can do jg treatment but no p-massage no release. Her jg technic is stretch pull n tug maintenance. Damn shiok until I always bth when she doing the treatment. Kkj has strong power the days after. Those interested in the jg can pm me.
Damage: 1 + 1 blue/hr. If explode another blue.
Crazy price. Haha! 3 blue notes for explosion? Might as well go for Soda and suck her DD cups song song
Old 12-06-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 0
blackstar69 is a glorious beacon of lightblackstar69 is a glorious beacon of lightblackstar69 is a glorious beacon of lightblackstar69 is a glorious beacon of lightblackstar69 is a glorious beacon of lightblackstar69 is a glorious beacon of light

Well said ! Totally different kind .
Old 12-06-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Been a supporter of a tcm ml who used to work at the famous AMK jg n p-massage place. She now only do massage with no extra, and I always respect and treat well.
But for her previous AMK customers that she’s comfortable with she can do jg treatment but no p-massage no release. Her jg technic is stretch pull n tug maintenance. Damn shiok until I always bth when she doing the treatment. Kkj has strong power the days after. Those interested in the jg can pm me.
Damage: 1 + 1 blue/hr. If explode another blue.
Oh like that...must lun leh....

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 12-06-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
JG is NOT prostate massage
Prostate massage is NOT JG

They are different thing.
Bro no need angry i help you explain

This is what bro superstiffy is trying to say

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 12-06-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -479 / Power: 0
dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu

https://www.tiktok.com/@vickylixinbeauty86720421
Old 13-06-2022, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfuryz View Post

Any bro can share which ml provide p-massage with no jg.
Old 13-06-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Any bro can share which ml provide p-massage with no jg.
If you scroll up to previous pages, you will be able to find many ML who offer prostate massages. Some do pure prostate, some just do 1-2 min of prostate. Although now it is getting confusing with all the JG posts crashing in on this prostate thread.

This is our point. You are confused also now which Ml offers prostate and who offer Juagen?? Coming in here on this prostate massage thread and posting Juagen FR is like data corruption on a hard disk. It makes it difficult for someone who wants to search for ML who offers prostate massages. Everyone has a right to post for sure but please post prostate massage related matters on this thread and post JG related matters on another JG dedicated thread. That is my point. Sorry to nag like a librarian but this is how filing works. If we mess things up it will be hard to find what we are looking for..
Old 13-06-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfuryz View Post

I not angry bro... just want to make it clear abit...

This whole thing is because years ago all the spas anyhow hoot prostate massage service make it sound more special so all the ml dunno what it is all anyhow do until everyone confuse.
Old 13-06-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hihola View Post
If you scroll up to previous pages, you will be able to find many ML who offer prostate massages. Some do pure prostate, some just do 1-2 min of prostate. Although now it is getting confusing with all the JG posts crashing in on this prostate thread.

This is our point. You are confused also now which Ml offers prostate and who offer Juagen?? Coming in here on this prostate massage thread and posting Juagen FR is like data corruption on a hard disk. It makes it difficult for someone who wants to search for ML who offers prostate massages. Everyone has a right to post for sure but please post prostate massage related matters on this thread and post JG related matters on another JG dedicated thread. That is my point. Sorry to nag like a librarian but this is how filing works. If we mess things up it will be hard to find what we are looking for..
U did not point to which ml that gives only pure p without jg. Althou can understand your point about filing but it’s like me going to kopitiam and order kopi without kopi-o. Off cos u can say LLJ does only pure p but u don’t get that without a massage or jg session from her ml. So far I have not found any in SG or even JB. Anyway this is a forum to share info. Don’t like the info skip the posts. 😝
Old 13-06-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hihola View Post

But if you r Sammy or his admin, can always organize the thread contents to be like NLB.
Old 13-06-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 5
ChanandlerBong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
r u referring to the SLG xiangxiang ? want to know also
Just rtm her 2 days ago, I would say she's very willing to please, she poke me for a solid 20 minutes. She usually will poke your prostate and try to make u release at the same time I think quite shiok la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread