The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-11-2014, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

anyone tried her?
environment sounds good

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=484527
Old 14-11-2014, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 12
javl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond reputejavl0ver has a reputation beyond repute

any recommendations for a good massage?
Old 14-11-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
anyone tried her?
environment sounds good

which amy is that?
aljunied milf, or young gl amy?
Old 14-11-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MR for Ling Ling 琳琳 (imperial fantasy) and info on Lulu (1.73m iscreaming)

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

Not to be Missed- Lulu 23yo

Booked this new 1.73m tall girl – Lulu, located at a nice condo in east.
Share unit but she got attached shower in her room. Big room, big bed.
Look: 6.0/10 A fair bit of acne and blemish on a round face, she dress like a teacher.
Fair, tall bosom figure, no doubt a possible 1.73m.
Upon entering her room, she asked do I have the exact $90 bcos she don’t have $10 note for me.
I was wondering hmmm …. If every client gave her exact $90, she must have hell lotsa $10 bill? I told her I got it.
Then she asked me to pay up first LOL
Told her, this is not the way things are done in sillypore.
Sorry I’m not interested anymore.
Bye Bye!

As I’m walking outta the place, send a sms to both Ling Ling and Yang Yang.
Ling responded first so I on her, she is only 2 streets away.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Irresistible Sweetie Pie☆═━ Ling Ling 25Yo ☆ Massage|BM|BBBJ|HJ|CIM ☆ $90 INC RM

Upon entering, saw YangYang and she smile.
Immediately knew I made another mistake, YangYang is so pretty today, felt a stir down there. Should have taken her.

Anyway, was led to the room by LingLing. Strip, shower and pop myself in supine on the bed. Ling didn’t hesitate and strip herself down to Bday-suit.
Look:6.5/10 About 90% similar to photo. She got some light makeup on but didn’t dress for the session. Just a simple T and short. It didn’t work for me.
Body: 7.0/10 Fair and slim, a bit loose
Boobs: 7.0/10 soft B-cup with pink nips, I don’t like the shape.

Told her I just had dinner and doesn’t wanna go prune, just do my limbs will do.
Massage: 6.5/10 it’s not bad, got effort.
Boobs massage and catbath: 7.5/10 This is the part I enjoyed very much, she took her time, lotsa teasing, she spread her legs and invited me to roam.
Roaming: Signal so strong the polar bear can whasapp the penguin.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 Reasonably good with no teeth. Don’t have the skill like TongTong nor the stamina like YangYang, needs constant breadth change but effort is there.
After awhile, told her I need to smoke, so we continue the BBBJ into the attached bathroom. After my ciggi die off, I suggest turning on the shower, she’s okay with it. So I sat down at the edge of the tub, with running shower on my back and she squat down in a very uncomfortable position to blow me. It took me a while to cum, but she didn’t took it all the way, first burst and she quickly let her hand took over. But I have no complain here, the effort was there.

After she helps me to wash up, asked me to lie down so she can continue the massage on my back. I check the time, its 60min oredi. Wow, she must have blown me for at least 25min. Declined her kind offer and quickly dress up, but she never gave up, told me next customer is 30min away and she really wanted to prove her massage skill to me. I thanks her again and left.

Effort wise, no doubt she put in 110% in the whole session, maybe it was the good influence by YangYang.
Twice during the session, she mentions FJ but I decline her, thanks to the early warning by fellow bros. It didn’t put her off, she just turn more and more seductive.

GFE:8.0/10
Service attitude: 9.0/10

Overall a satisfactory session but I’m not likely to RTM, not my type.
thk for fr . n update
Old 14-11-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
花痴 no reply leh, will go for lynn
Await your MR

BTW, did you manage to try both Jade and Kelly? Can share a brief comparison?
I went to Jade, thinking of going to find Kelly but not that keen yet.
Old 15-11-2014, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Nuru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

seems like a super good budget girl :!

anyone tried her?

http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!xixi/c4e9
Old 15-11-2014, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Await your MR

BTW, did you manage to try both Jade and Kelly? Can share a brief comparison?
I went to Jade, thinking of going to find Kelly but not that keen yet.
couldn't match Kelly schedule for the last few days, next week bah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Out of the many ML or FL that requested me to pay up front, only 1 or 2 provided decent services.

Your comment makes me wanna visit Yang Yang soon, it's been some time
Maybe I should visit Yang Yang since she's always more like a friend.
For ML, this is the first time I encountered advance payment.
For FL, I don't mind if the look is good. If look no good, I will walk away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Bro, sorry to heard about your failed comanndo attempt and I do reckon, usually those ML/FL that needed to pay up 1st, services wise should be half past six only...

Hmmm, since you mention YangYang, think I need rtm her to reminisce some good memory with her liao....
No need to feel sorry for me I always feel very good when I walk away bcos $$$ still inside my pocket. We should do that more often, especially when the door open and you see buey gum ....

I have never fancy YY before, but I also feel I should RTM to her someday. Maybe it is the new makeup, she does look chio ytd! I actually have the intention to cancel LL and go for YY on the spot...

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 15-11-2014, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
moving_rubber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmego View Post
hi bros need some help here between amy, innocence, peace and aisha? who to go for?
Hi bro, not sure end up who you up for? Anyway, just try to share my MR. (In fact, long time never share MR)

Recently I also tempted to try the first 2 due to many good comments from bros here. Eventually I went for Innocence as I like slim type girl and compared photos (both sensor face) innocence seems slimmer. Some more I was lucky managed to book her one of the afternoon.

Reached the place 10 mins earlier but she still busy and asked me wait for awhile. I understand some times got hiccup and I waited 20 mins got her call and follow direction to her place. Door opened, a slim SYT but definitely not a stunner. In my mind, cannot asked too much.(perhaps too many good comments and I have high expectations) but she has a nice place.

Well, let's cut short and below my summary of MR,

Face: 6.5 ( maybe not my type)
Body: boob size ok ( skin is not as smooth as photo, I prefer smooth skin)
Massage: 8 (not oil massage, I like and hard massage)
Sexy massage: 8 (licked ear and back. good bm too)
Hj : 2x hj (no 69 )
GFE: 6.5 chatty but a bit of restrictions Here and there. Panties Cannot take off and only allowed touch butt. Slipped in the panties and got complain. Face close to neck she don't allow (maybe I am not handsome )

Overall: 7 (still one of the good ML)
Rtm: maybe.
Well, as compare to another encountered with a young ML last month (no longer there), 2 x hj. Body skin smooth. Can lick top part .. 69 hj w panties off.. Allowed me to touch. GFE definitely better.

Sorry for long story MR. So not sure about Amy JC girl.. Heard very good attitude. Just not sure a slim syt or not.. Look better? Tempted to know and hope can try.

Last edited by moving_rubber; 15-11-2014 at 02:40 AM.
Old 15-11-2014, 03:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving_rubber View Post
Hi bro, not sure end up who you up for? Anyway, just try to share my MR. (In fact, long time never share MR)

Recently I also tempted to try the first 2 due to many good comments from bros here. Eventually I went for Innocence as I like slim type girl and compared photos (both sensor face) innocence seems slimmer. Some more I was lucky managed to book her one of the afternoon.

Reached the place 10 mins earlier but she still busy and asked me wait for awhile. I understand some times got hiccup and I waited 20 mins got her call and follow direction to her place. Door opened, a slim SYT but definitely not a stunner. In my mind, cannot asked too much.(perhaps too many good comments and I have high expectations) but she has a nice place.

Well, let's cut short and below my summary of MR,

Massage: 8 (not oil massage, I like and hard massage)
Sexy massage: 8 (licked ear and back. good bm too)
GFE: 6.5 chatty but a bit of restrictions Here and there. Panties Cannot take off and only allowed touch butt. Slipped in the panties and got complain. Face close to neck she don't allow (maybe I am not handsome )

Overall: 7 (still one of the good ML)
Rtm: maybe.
Well, as compare to another encountered with a young ML last month (no longer there), 2 x hj. Body skin smooth. Can lick top part .. 69 hj w panties off.. Allowed me to touch. GFE definitely better.

Sorry for long story MR. So not sure about Amy JC girl.. Heard very good attitude. Just not sure a slim syt or not.. Look better? Tempted to know and hope can try.
One man's meat is another man's poison. Amy is definitely a slim syt. Awaiting for your MR on Amy bro!
Old 15-11-2014, 04:39 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Been a while since I visited Liltiger's girls so decided to try out Sanya recently.

(She was wearing this when she saw me lol)

Location: Centrally located and very discreet. Modern facilities, clean room with attached bathroom. Room was very pleasant and tidy, with soft music and mood lights. Parking is off street nearby. You'll need to call her for instructions on access entry.

Looks: She's short, is the first thing that hit me lol. 156cm as described is about right, but she's a size 8-10 slim with a nice B cup. She was wearing a translucent lingerie, lacy bra and panties when she opened the door for me. She is about 70% similar to the photos (I had to manage my expectations on this) for her face but she looks pleasant enough. Mid to late 20s is about right. Definitely not a Princess/Aisha SYT but definitely friendly and pleasant.

Massage: She helped me to undress, was very very friendly and chatty, shoo'd me into the bathroom and gave me a nice clean towel. I showered alone and then came out to the double bed where she started her massage. She took off her nightie and bra, leaving her panties on. Her massage got skill and strength, like liltiger's usual girls! When I told her my neck and shoulders are stiff she got me to sit up, and standing behind me, used her hands and elbows to great effect until she is satisfied that my knotted areas are released. She used her knees on my back, could tell she is light (45kg?). Massage was definitely professional and she was hardworking throughout. Only answered the phone once and that was after asking me.

JG: I asked if she could do JG and she said yes. She first did a HDLY on me, doggy position for me which I don't like. She saw this and asked me to turn around and she did her JG with oil. Oh yeah, she knows how to do this alright. She said every JG style is different and yes, not YF style but still, my cock was noticeably stiffer and thicker that night lol.

HJ: This is where she shines.. Did her BM on me (short) and lied next to me to tug my cock, with oil. I must've been tired because after a few minutes, I wasn't cumming. I volunteered to show her how I usually DIY and she learned quickly to stroke that way. Still, not cumming, and she switched tactics to allow me to autoroam more with more GFE effects. Let's just say when things started to get steamy (including a nice 69), I eventually exploded. She was so happy about it - it must have been about 10 mins of HJing and I'm sure she was tired from the stroking but she was super service-oriented and just smiled and glad that she got me off with her hands and not mine! She went to wash up and came back for a head massage, before I went to shower.

Paid her and when I was about to leave, thunderstorm!! Dammit didn't bring umbrella. I told her since my car was parked just outside I'll just run to it but it was raining really heavily and she insisted she'll follow me down to my car with two umbrellas - one for her and one for me. I kept on telling her don't need but she wouldn't take no. Followed me downstairs (she was in plain tshirt and shorts, although I did suggest she go in her nightie haha), walked all the way to the car and waited until I got into the car. I wasn't wet at all and was completely taken aback by how kind she was... I'd think most MLs would just let me get wet!

I'm glad to have met her and will definitely go back to her again, if only to support her lol. Very very happy with her service.

Oh yeah, she said got lots of men promised to write FR for her but when I told her only 3-4 FRs she was slightly disappointed. I told her I'll write one for her and here it is!
Old 15-11-2014, 05:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
anyone tried her?
environment sounds good

Checked your link and read a list of MRs for this lady. One of them caught my attention when instead of Amy, it mentioned another name, Milan, in the report. Another case of cut & paste and accidentally forgot to change the Milan to Amy or is this Amy also Milan?

Originally Posted by respecthemkt
Visited Amy recently. Location was good, bed was comfy! Was tired from the lunar new year visits so I was in need of a good massage. Milan is truly a good masseuse who knew where and what to massage exactly! Here's my simple FR below:

Looks:7/10 (looks will grow onto you)
Massage: 8.5/10
Figure: 7.5/10 (slinky dress with popping boobies!)
Breast massage/JG: 8.5/10 (truly out of the world with the 2 juggies!)
Hdly: 8.5/10 (simply erotic!)

Truly a good masseuse who knows how to do a good massage n guasha the lighting in the room makes you feel all the more horny!

RTF?: I'm sure most of the customers will. I know I sure will.
Old 15-11-2014, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
Checked your link and read a list of MRs for this lady. One of them caught my attention when instead of Amy, it mentioned another name, Milan, in the report. Another case of cut & paste and accidentally forgot to change the Milan to Amy or is this Amy also Milan?

Originally Posted by respecthemkt
Visited Amy recently. Location was good, bed was comfy! Was tired from the lunar new year visits so I was in need of a good massage. Milan is truly a good masseuse who knew where and what to massage exactly! Here's my simple FR below:

Looks:7/10 (looks will grow onto you)
Massage: 8.5/10
Figure: 7.5/10 (slinky dress with popping boobies!)
Breast massage/JG: 8.5/10 (truly out of the world with the 2 juggies!)
Hdly: 8.5/10 (simply erotic!)

Truly a good masseuse who knows how to do a good massage n guasha the lighting in the room makes you feel all the more horny!

RTF?: I'm sure most of the customers will. I know I sure will.
ya, fr in the link not very convincing. too many amy around. haiz.
Old 15-11-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving_rubber View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmego View Post
hi bros need some help here between amy, innocence, peace and aisha? who to go for?
Eventually I went for Innocence
I think someone better go tell xiaodanchun to go for that plastic soon LOL
I concur on the skin not as smooth part, kinda small disappointment for me.
You can request 69 if it is still on her ad, she is with tiger den, cannot siam.

I visited the later 3 at the beginning of their 2nd stint here, I do notice I'm allow to roam/do more than the later MRs on these same 3 girls. Probably over-abused in the beginning so eventually off-limit. All 3 have been here for several months oredi. It's quite a norm for long term ML to impose more restriction.

To bro jdmego, you just have to go with your instinct, GFE needs chemistry.
Too much opinion will only complicate things. All 3 are not tall girls so don't expect stunner.
Aisha is cute, Peace is nice and Innocence is fun!

As for Amy JC, I still got no luck getting an appointment any bro can help? does she have another contact number?

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 15-11-2014, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
RaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is this the AMY JC bros are mentioning?
http://sbfsg.agency/show...ghlight=amy+jc

Quote:
I think someone better go tell xiaodanchun to go for that plastic soon LOL
I concur on the skin not as smooth part, kinda small disappointment for me.
You can request 69 if it is still on her ad, she is with tiger den, cannot siam.

I visited the later 3 at the beginning of their 2nd stint here, I do notice I'm allow to roam/do more than the later MRs on these same 3 girls. Probably over-abused in the beginning so eventually off-limit. All 3 have been here for several months oredi. It's quite a norm for long term ML to impose more restriction.

Too much opinion will only complicate things. All 3 are not tall girls so don't expect stunner.

As for Amy JC, I still got no luck getting an appointment any bro can help? does she have another contact number?
Old 15-11-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
One man's meat is another man's poison. Amy is definitely a slim syt. Awaiting for your MR on Amy bro!
Quote:

Have tried Innocence and Amy JC. Amy JC can be considered slim but not light weight slim like Innocence. She is more medium frame. She is also a fun gal to be with, high GFE type.

Just keep trying bro Mack. Sure can get one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1