The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2012, 02:04 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshii View Post
It's a shame they always seem to lie about where they are from. I mean the locals may not always know, but guys coming from Asia would be able to differentiate a Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Viet, Malaysian, Singaporean, etc... Darn it. Just gonna have to keep trying for Michelle.
I was on tour to Sydney.... the only p4p I could find there were all PRC ladies.
Old 17-09-2012, 03:28 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
PiChiChi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by simoncheng View Post
I have a similar experience to share.

I do not live in Australia now but I agree with the view that Australians are the most racist people I have come across.
I empathise with your unpleasant experiences. I guess we both know something about the Aussies that others will never know.
Old 17-09-2012, 09:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
MelbDude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G'day... Am not gonna lie, I'm a fan of a seedy joint! Southern Comfort in Braeside being one of them!

Anyways, I went in for a quicky on the way home the other night to be pleasantly surprised with the selection. Obviously not your young stunners and there were a couple old ducks in there too, but there was 3-4 reasonable Asian/Caucasian girls in there...I of course went with the stunning Jamaican Girl in the Nurses outfit. Savanna I think was her name...And if you are to believe what she said (I pretty much got a life story) she's an actual nurse at the Alfred. I know she married and divorced an Aussie guy. I know she has a daughter. And I know she lives in Mentone. hahahaha

Anyways, she gave a magnificent ball sucking, condom on HJ which actually made me cum. Booked for the full service, left with only a fluid replacement!! She called it the "Jamaican Magic Lips" or something like that.

Anyways, thought I'd share.
Old 17-09-2012, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 19
Valiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyValiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiChiChi View Post
I empathise with your unpleasant experiences. I guess we both know something about the Aussies that others will never know.
What you have to realise, all of us in 1 way or another HAS encountered racism in 1 way or another, be it getting yelled at by drunkards, drugged up, or idiots..

What you FAIL to realise, we understand their culture and do not stereotype ALL Aussies as such.. in fact the regular people we meet on the street is not a racist.. otherwise you won't be able to explain the HUGE asian migration (from sg/m'sia/china/korea/etc) into Aus.

If anything, you have just proved yourself to be just as much a racist person as those whom you have stereotyped..

I hope you do see the bigger picture, be a bigger person and stop stereotyping people based on a few negative experiences and not realise you are encountering the positive expriences just because they are not as noticable..

- coming from a chinese sinkie..
Old 17-09-2012, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Megacock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiChiChi View Post
Yeah, that is both of you guys love playing around with aussie bloke's cock and mouthing off on it!!..
Old 17-09-2012, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshii View Post
Hmmm... Anyone knows of any other Singaporean FL beside Michelle at Moon Club? I have a tingle in my groin and she's hard to book.
So Michelle still @ Moon Club or not?
Old 18-09-2012, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
So Michelle still @ Moon Club or not?
Been calling for the last 3 days but boyasan keeps telling me she's not working. I'm hoping she's just having her period. There was a review on her on the PP forum last week I think.
Old 18-09-2012, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 18
neogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How old is this Michelle lady?
Old 18-09-2012, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 19
Valiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyValiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How would you rate this michelle lady.. hmm.. maybe I'll just pop over to PP and take a look.. never heard of moon club..
Old 18-09-2012, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
Seether is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeether is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant20 View Post
What you have to realise, all of us in 1 way or another HAS encountered racism in 1 way or another, be it getting yelled at by drunkards, drugged up, or idiots..

What you FAIL to realise, we understand their culture and do not stereotype ALL Aussies as such.. in fact the regular people we meet on the street is not a racist.. otherwise you won't be able to explain the HUGE asian migration (from sg/m'sia/china/korea/etc) into Aus.

If anything, you have just proved yourself to be just as much a racist person as those whom you have stereotyped..

I hope you do see the bigger picture, be a bigger person and stop stereotyping people based on a few negative experiences and not realise you are encountering the positive expriences just because they are not as noticable..

- coming from a chinese sinkie..
a-fucking-men.
Old 19-09-2012, 01:10 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post
easy for you to say when you don't have to deal with it.. i can't have a fucking conversation now without them bringing up that shit again and again. "yesterday, china customer ask me together dinner"... "ah, 정말? my customer more stupid, give me perfume and ask me to girlfriend"... "진짜, 웃기네요, 바보 그렇지?".."why all china man want korea girlfriend?".. it's like a bloody competition to brag about who's customer was the bigger twat and what country they come from.. fucking sick of people feeding their ego making my life difficult.
THis is a shitty thread. All the fuckers and losers come in here.
Old 19-09-2012, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
And I zapped u for ur troubles

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 19-09-2012, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Megacock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
And you're the cocksucker who'll be gobbling on all our cocks "Gargle This Bitch!!!".... Fucking sit on my cock while your mouthing off why don't cha?? I'll give you that extra Umph!!.....
Old 20-09-2012, 09:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
MelbDude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Get a room!!!
Old 20-09-2012, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
chronicled1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah. many changes in this thread since I last visited.

bro bbwassets (whom I know) has gotten me out of retirement.

I was semi-retired, but yeah, the south melb place is not too bad.

I also visited the joint at Park St last night. Got a 19 y/o PRC, a tad bit chubby, but lovely boobs - 32B, perky, pointy nipples (Jasmine).

She was a bit inexperienced - but gotta say she did treat me well. 20 minutes of sucking, fucking and not a single complaint.

Pussy was tight as!

Worth every bit my $140!

Pt 1. The start of it all - Tara
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=138964

Pt 2. SIA girl - Jean
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=267428
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1