The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 04-01-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1029 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by chess2 View Post
if you live alone, do you bring the maid home to fuck or do you still go hotel to fuck?
Like what someone mentioned:

Siao lang - Best to bring hotel. Wait you do something wrong they baotoh you on Tiktok. Don't even exchange social media with these ladies. I ever dated one that keep accusing me of cheating on her. After 1 month I buay tahan just called it quits.

Mature ones - These kind if you trust them then can bring to your place. Even if break up or found out you cheating on them they won't baotoh you.

End of the day it depends if you want these ladies to know your address and social media or lead a private life from them.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 04-01-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
xtronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant future

Belated Happy New Year Too

https://imgur.com/a/6nJJH0M
Old 04-01-2022, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
qwertyuiop2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro tried her before?
Old 04-01-2022, 06:21 AM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtronics View Post
Belated Happy New Year Too

https://imgur.com/a/6nJJH0M
Wah do behind van. Not bad sia you. I also want to buy a van and convert it for meeting DH

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 04-01-2022, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 15
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
sot sot emotionally unstable ones, bring to hotel.

more mature, wont go crazy kind, bring home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by howck001 View Post
then she go KK for treatment..
safe.
+12 for exchange.
Old 04-01-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chess2 View Post
if you live alone, do you bring the maid home to fuck or do you still go hotel to fuck?
I will bring her to my home to fuck if I live alone, do u have spare room bro, haha
Old 04-01-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4160 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSe92c48q/

Any bros tried her?
Old 04-01-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

After going to KK for treatment, bye bye Sinkieland...forever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by howck001 View Post
then she go KK for treatment..
safe.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 04-01-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 3
newbieatwork is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbieatwork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

new sexcation

https://imgur.com/a/6tTr5eH
Old 04-01-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
rchoco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi...i am taking to a girl for last few days...we are planning to meet soon...and she is ready for raw...can someone suggest good contraceptive pills...and where can i buy those...thanks
Old 04-01-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Looks similar to a DH I spoke to before. But not sure why I kena ghosted when we supposed to meet. Anyway mine is Indo this is Pinoy
Old 04-01-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I like your take on local girls.
Look at Christabelle Chua.
Changing BF like T shirt and face damn aunty now.
Joal had her pussy at its prime...
sg girls are the worst. at least angmo girls will fuck. sg girls just wanna eat and eat
Old 04-01-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
she just looks like a waste of time. without even speaking to her, she seems to be one of those who think she is worth more than what she is. try regardless but dont waste time
Old 04-01-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocsag View Post
she just looks like a waste of time. without even speaking to her, she seems to be one of those who think she is worth more than what she is. try regardless but dont waste time
yucks. disgusting shit only worth a 30 bbbj in car. thats all
Old 04-01-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

i got a maid who can afternoon bj. anyone keen to exchange. venue at queenstown
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1