The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-12-2021, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 977 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
Damn, its either the filters technology is getting better or maids are becoming really pretty..this one could qualify to become an Instagram influencer
Many white knights kena carrot chop by them ofcos can look pretty lah hahahahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 29-12-2021, 09:31 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
shyboy1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Wah tks for the feedback.
Act high class end up is a any rider n can do raw.
Old 29-12-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Lucifer666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post

Any FRs or stories to share about this maid? easy to up?
Wow…. This is pretty lady.
Old 29-12-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 11
mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!

Even this 43yrs old indo from seranggoon asking for $250..wtf😮‍💨
Old 29-12-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
sex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigbrowndick View Post

Go and fuck spider $250,
$80-$100 the most provided with gd service。
Old 29-12-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 13
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
From amk right?
Not sure, she did not really ask anything from me then once VC go thru, she block everything. So want to ask if anyone match or chat with her before. I get to know her from badoo

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 29-12-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

Should organise Lucky Plaza or PLQ to check out the merchandise first hand. If like can ask for phone number.

Got buddies, more garang or dare to approach mah. If alone, I dunt dare lol
Old 29-12-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 977 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA no wonder can drink wine. I wonder which kumkong go and give her that amount. $250 can fuck 5 different ladies at GL hahahahaha
Old 29-12-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

To be frank, during the covid period maid market already spoilt.. now be it 20 yrs old or 40yrs old.. open mouth the amount sure is $150 $200 or even more..
To them, they no longer working as maid.. more like working as FL.. maid is only their part time job where they have a place to stay..
Old 29-12-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Well said...gone are the days when DH's are free, cheap or affordable...

When going out and any ECA's are just for fulfilling bodily and mental needs instead of as a way to generate additional income...

That's why for many years now I have not bothered to spend time on DH's...If one day I decide to look for one, it will be impromptu, straight in the face invitation/query...take it or leave it approach...Too old to be spending time to fish...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
To be frank, during the covid period maid market already spoilt.. now be it 20 yrs old or 40yrs old.. open mouth the amount sure is $150 $200 or even more..
To them, they no longer working as maid.. more like working as FL.. maid is only their part time job where they have a place to stay..

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 29-12-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 3
Sgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Can report to xinming newspaper on them?? Haha..
Old 29-12-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 17
Inku is one of the Best!Inku is one of the Best!Inku is one of the Best!

Can't agree more that there is this group of people who, due to closure of Geylang and KTVs turned to DHs and dump the same kind of money on them.
Totally spoil market.

But then again I believe everything is a cycle.
Come a day when things start getting back to normal, there will be new batch of DHs for us to fish again.

Till then the majority of us should not contribute to spoiling the market.
Honestly, $200-$300 can get a local FL.
Old 29-12-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgboringguy View Post
Can report to xinming newspaper on them?? Haha..
Without these maids, there will have how many molest n rape cases? How Bangla ease their sex urge?
Old 29-12-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
Dizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

hhhhhhhhhh ugly face floppy stomach dry pussy for $250? what a world we live in now lol how dare
this one should be sucking dick for solely a stroll around botanic gardens and good morning text messages and how is your daughter in school? hhhhhhhhh not money what a waste

I'm disgusted
Old 29-12-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex hunter View Post
Go and fuck spider $250,
$80-$100 the most provided with gd service。
WTF she pay me to f her i also don't want face look like hantu got nightmare
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1