The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 05-03-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ballzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Mystery Bonk Sexhouse
Bell

Looks 7/10 cute cute type of girl
Boobs 9/10 natural C which is rare on a small girl of 155cm
Bbbj 8/10 good suction and willing to deep throat upon request
Fj 8/10 first shot ended quick but second one was when we click, she’s very tight and can really take a good pounding. Doggy, missionary, cowgirl, lotus, standing she was game for any position and damm turned on to see her twitch when she cum.

RTF : maybe, but line up of girls all looking damm good now, might want to try other SH girls
Old 05-03-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bxks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Minny from SS
Location: easy to find, near mrt, walk some distance. Shared bathroom
Looks : 9/10 similar to photos, tanned, pretty
Body : 9/10 slim, smooth skin
Boobs: just nice for slim body
BJ : 8/10 no teeth, feel good
FJ: 8/10 feeling is good, tried different position, hardworking
GFE: 8/10 basic English, able to communicate, will bath and clean through
Massage: never try
Cannot finger
RTF: Depends
Old 05-03-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 19
(^_^) is a splendid one to behold(^_^) is a splendid one to behold(^_^) is a splendid one to behold(^_^) is a splendid one to behold(^_^) is a splendid one to behold(^_^) is a splendid one to behold(^_^) is a splendid one to behold

Ying ~ SilkStockings

Booking w Bro Silk: swifty no hassle

Ying elegant like in photos
Chatty GFE, great frencher
She wet too easily, moans & pulls u thrust her hard
Overall great bonk

RTF: tentatively yes, yet who knows what'll happens tomorrow
Old 05-03-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 8
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Cat(Silkstockings)

Looks: 8/10 Like the thread states well maintained.
Age: 25 posted. Should be there about between 25-28 I guess. Easily still pass as 24/25.
Body: 8/10 Well maintained natural boobs for boobs lovers
Frenching: 8/10 not aggressive a bit shy probably
BBBJ: 8/10 Good suction with her own rhythm
FJ: 9/10 Hardworking finish her off in doggy

Overall: 8/10
I think she very take care her body. Can see that and very polite.
Definitely not for SYT lovers. But for budget with natural boobs or if u are the older age bro that dun like Xiao Mei Mei, I think Cat is a good catch.

Damage: $130/90/2 I gotten her today under promo price not sure if its daily or rotation so check with Bro Silk
Old 05-03-2019, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Asstities deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried jenny from sexhouse69?
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=720030

Really interested, might book her next week
Old 05-03-2019, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
laumzirgis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by truemove View Post
Before anyone begins to judge or read, please take all these comments with a pinch of salt, the experience definitely differs among everyone, so what i experience may not be what you get, but i can assure you that you'd be happy with what you're getting if you're looking for the same thing as me.

Patty of Scarleth
When i first saw her, she gave a smile that pretty much let me know i was in for a good time. she had this tint of craziness in her eyes that would melt your heart if you stare deep enough.

Looks: 9/10 just my type, fair skin, smooth, no blemishes, nice to caress

Body: 8/10 provocative, sexy, she was wearing a skimpy top with her boobs exploding out of her bra as well as some hot pants.

Boobs: 8/10 Natural Boobs, extremely great to fondle and lick. i had a whole lot of fun just suckling on those nips and giving them a light squeeze, generating moans from her all day.

Shower : 8/10 Attentive, pays attention to all the areas, constantly smiles and giggles while washing you. she'd move down to use her boobs to tease your rod, little shower action since it was a little cramped and we didn't want to hog up the shower.

Teasing : 8/10 i don't know if this is a valid category but she definitely ranked top in the teasing category, she was using her nails to stimulate your entire body while she was licking the rod, and she wouldn't stop till she knows you want it badly.

Bbbj: 8/10 slurpy, couldn't feel any teeth, she varied between sucking as well as using her boobs to caress your rod, she'd have one hand on your balls while she was sucking you.

Paint: 9/10 trimmed, not shaved, if she shaved it completely it would have been the best I've ever tasted. spent at least 10 minutes just painting her and fucking her with my tongue. you could tell she loved it cause the moans were just endless and i felt bad for the other girls in the rooms who could hear her. she was disturbing the "peace". but oh it was so good. she'd grab your hair and push it to her pussy when she's high, and she would just keep shaking and pushing her pussy to you if you make her high enough.

Fj: 8/10 Did only missionary and cowgirl, but it was mindblowing, i'm not gonna boast, but she's pretty much one of the rare few that can take my whole rod in without any pain. In cowgirl, she was just riding all the way, the sounds of our bodies slapping again each other could probably be heard in the other rooms. it was the holy grail, it felt amazing.

Gfe: 9/10 Crazy GFE, she constantly looks out for your wellbeing, be it whether you need water or whether its too hot or too cold. even after we dressed up, she was still teasing me with her body, got me rock hard even while i was at the door.
Take note that she isn't much of a kisser, so frenching is definitely a no-go. i normally only go for girls that french, but Brandy's the one girl that doesn't matter to me whether she frenches or not, i'd still come see her. Pecks on the cheeks are fine, but that's about as far as it can go.

Rtf: Yes, i've been kc-ed? im definitely going back to see her again before she flies back home

Props to OKT for managing this booking so efficiently! Hoorah.
Whoa I beo some time le, I like big natural boobs, might give her a try!
Old 05-03-2019, 05:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 6
sexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Wah, you went ahead. I rejected her immediately the previous time.
That time lil bro buay tong alr, then plus quite late already. Bo bian suck thumb lo.
Old 05-03-2019, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Original FR
https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=16180304
Recycle FR
https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=18415882
Sad! Please help up my points to counter kana zap by the recycle FR user. Thanks
Old 05-03-2019, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 8
pirateinsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypirateinsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Msg OKT and asked for Yuki from milky and booking made.

Name: Yuki (90% resembles Pic. Only a little darker in person then pic but can tell its her)
Boobs: 9/10 (Natural Nice and firm, Non-sag, body slim fit well maintained type suites her body frame just right)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Great Suction, super hardworking giving me a deepthroat that i cant forget till now)
GFE: 9/10 (English Speaking)
FJ: 9/10 (Tight below, Changed a few postion and no complaints)

Gotten the location from OKT and proceeded. Followed instructions and went to the girls. Location is good. Pressed bell and Yuki opened the door. Dressed in a tight skimpy skirt like those working in KTV, i went in straight a way grab her ass lol. Took me to shower clean clean. Toilet inside room so can walk around naked! Privacy haha.

She started to BBBJ me and I did a long frenching with her afterwards. She has a very electrifying pair of eyes and when she look at me while giving bbbj made me instant hard on.

After the deed she gave me a good massage. After 15mins or so i told her i want to start. Well this time she go down and started to lick my balls and give me a bbbj. Good suction, all in deeply and fully felt the warmth.After some time I buay Tahan, I turn her over and pump her hole asap...

Rtf: Maybe as her price package is quite attractive
Old 05-03-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
Original FR
Recycle FR
Sad! Please help up my points to counter kana zap by the recycle FR user. Thanks
You got my contribution. Good catch bro.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 10
Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
Original FR
Recycle FR
Wow bro thanks so much for looking out! Which loser decide to Kapo my fr. Brandy was such a good one last time. There's no one that comes close to her so far
Old 05-03-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drasto94 View Post
Wow bro thanks so much for looking out! Which loser decide to Kapo my fr. Brandy was such a good one last time. There's no one that comes close to her so far
No problem bro. Chiongster support chiongster
Old 05-03-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 7
Julius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by leehuashen View Post
OMFG. Such memories. Any idea if she is returning?
she won't be returning to SG for a long time as she was banned by ICA

now works mostly Taiwan and HK
Old 05-03-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tommylee14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius81 View Post
she won't be returning to SG for a long time as she was banned by ICA

now works mostly Taiwan and HK
Damn why was she banned?
Old 05-03-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Bowie from rp looks good, any bro recognize her? Does she cim? Any bro want to give a sincere and real fr on rp stable on BOWIE?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1